剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
我觉得很好啊
I thought it was cute.
桃乐茜 下周五去守灵会怎么样?
Dorothy, how would you like to go to a wake next Friday?
妈 你知道我对这些事的看法
Ma, you know how I feel about those things.
那场面如此悲伤和压抑
They're so sad and depressing.
这到底是谁的守丧?
Whose wake is it anyway?
-我的 -什么时间?
Mine. What time?
不 她是认真的
No, she's serious.
下周五开索菲亚的守丧会
Next Friday Sophia's gonna throw her own wake.
食物 饮料 音乐
Food, drinks, music.
唯一的区别就是她还活着
The only difference will be she'll be alive.
上帝保佑
God willing.
等一下 你在说什么?
Wait a minute, what--what are you talking about?
在道格的守丧仪式上 人们站起来对他赞不绝口
At Doug's wake, people got up and said wonderful things about him.
但他听不到了
But he wasn't there to hear it.
我不希望这种事发生在我身上
I don't want that to happen to me.
我想听听人们对我的看法
I want to hear how people feel about me.
我想在那里听他们向我的..我的优雅
I want to be there to listen as they salute my--my grace,
我的智慧 我的内在美致敬
my wit, my inner beauty.
妈 找演员是要花钱的
Ma, writers cost money.
这整个想法都太奇怪了
Now, this whole idea is twisted.
拜托 你会活很多年的
Come on, you're gonna be around for years.
没有理由让任何人跟你说再见
There's no reason for anybody to say goodbye to you.
桃乐茜 我需要这个
Dorothy, I want this.
你阻止不了我
There's nothing you can do to stop me.
你说什么都不能阻止我想要的梦
Nothing you can say will prevent me
from having the wake of my dreams.
好吧 我不会付钱的
Well, I'm not paying for it.
好的 那要只猫好了 我能养只小猫吗?
Okay, a kitten. Can I have a kitten?
索菲亚 我很乐意为你的守丧买♥♥单 我爱你
Sophia, I'll be happy to pay for your wake. I love you.
嗯 我也是
Well, me, too.
嗯很好很好 随你们的便
Well, fine. Fine. Do what you want.
只是别指望我会参与其中
Just don't expect me to be a part of it.
我甚至知道一个挣钱的办法
I even know a way we can save some money.
我来做餐前小点心
I'll make the hors d'oeuvres.
给守灵会吃
Some wake.
斯堪的纳维亚的垃圾饼干
Scandinavian crap on a cracker.
我是说 谢谢你
I mean, thank you.
布兰琪 布兰琪 布兰琪……
Blanche, Blanche, Blanche...
这是水手结啊 真不错
It's a bosun's knot, all right!
现在是我的返场
Now for my encore.
嗯哼 大卫之星!
Ahem, the Star of David!
嘿 是桃乐茜!
Hey, it's Dorothy!
-嘿 桃乐茜! -嗨!
Hey, Dorothy! Hi!
-桃乐茜 很高兴再次见到你 -嗨!
Dorothy, glad to see you again. Hi!
嘿 过来 我请你喝一杯
Hey, come on down here and let me buy you a drink.
嘿 不 不 不 不我想请她喝一杯!
Hey, no, no, no, no. I wanna buy her a drink!
-嘿 我先问她的 -哦 别这样 伙计们
Hey, I asked her first. Oh, come on, come on. Boys, boys, boys!
我有足够的女人味配得上你们
I am woman enough for all of you.
这就是我经常在梦中尖叫着醒来的时刻
This is the point in my dream where I usually wake up screamin'.
你在这里做什么 桃乐茜?
What are you doing here anyway, Dorothy?
我跟你说 我在去洗衣店的路上
Well, I tell you, I was on my way to the laundromat,
我只是碰巧路过就想进来看看
and I just happened to pass by and thought I'd drop in.
你今晚要为我们唱歌♥吗 桃乐茜?
Well, uh, you gonna sing for us tonight, Dorothy?
-哦 是的 桃乐茜 -是的 是的 来吧
Oh, yeah, Dorothy. Yeah, yeah. Come on.
不 不 不我还没准备好
No, no, no. I'm not prepared.
来吧 你得再为我们唱一次
Come on, you gotta sing for us again.
-真的 我不知道该怎么办 -哦 来吧
Really I wouldn't know what to do. Oh, come on.
她说她还没准备好
Hey, she said she's not prepared.
-要求她.. -看看我找到了什么?
There's no use asking her to... Will you look what I found?
乐谱!
Sheet music!
嘿 等一下 等一下!
Hey, wait a minute. Wait a minute!
我有个更好的主意 我们一起来跳康茄舞吧!
I--I have a much better idea. Let's all conga!
一会吧 布兰琪
Later, Blanche.
我们想听桃乐茜唱歌♥
We wanna hear Dorothy sing.
曲:《Hard Hearted Hannah》 原唱:Ella Fitzgerald
♬他们叫她铁石心肠的汉娜
♪ They call her hard-hearted Hannah
♬萨凡纳的吸血鬼
♪ The vamp of Savannah
♬城里最刻薄的女孩
♪ Meanest gal in town
♬皮革很坚韧
♪ Now, leather is tough
♬但汉娜的心更硬
♪ But Hannah's heart is tougher
♬她是个喜欢看男人受苦的女孩
♪ She's a gal who likes to see men suffer
怎么了 布兰琪?你看起来很沮丧 是怎么了吗?
What's the matter, Blanche? You seem upset. Is anything wrong?
哦 不 没什么大不了的
Oh, no. No big deal.
只有一件小事
Just one little thing.
我觉得我已经死了 下了地狱
I feel like I've died and gone to hell.
♬她是铁石心肠的汉娜
♪ She's hard-hearted Hannah
♬佐治亚州萨凡纳的吸血鬼
♪ The vamp of Savannah, GA ♪
不好意思 我忍♥不住注意到了
Excuse me, I couldn't help but notice
你拿了我做的几个美味可口的鱼泡芙
you took several of my tasty, delicious, lutefisk puffs
可是你几乎没碰过它们
and you've hardly touched them.
我只是不喜欢它们
Uh, I just don't care for them.
行啊 你帽子真丑
Yeah, well, that's an ugly hat.
萝丝 没人玩得开心 这应该是个派对
Rose, nobody's having a good time. It's supposed to be a party.
也许等索菲亚登场
Well, maybe when Sophia makes her entrance,
气氛就会活跃起来的
it'll perk things up.
哦 大家 默特尔来了!
Oh, everybody, here's Myrtle!
默特尔 谢天谢地你来了
Oh, Myrtle, thank goodness you got here.
你正是我们需要让这个派对活跃起来的人
You're just the person we need to liven up this party.
做一些你擅长的模仿动作
Do some of those impressions you're so good at.
哦,上帝!哦,上帝!哦,上帝!
Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God!
吉米·斯瓦格特 对吧?
Jimmy Swaggart, right?
电视布道家
那真是太棒了 再做一个
That's just wonderful. Do another one.
我最后一次见到她时 她还好好的
The last time I saw her she was fine.
我都不知道她病了
I didn't even know she was sick.
发生了什么事?
What happened?
等等 别告诉我 克劳斯·冯·比洛?
Wait, don't tell me. Uh, Claus von Bülow?
美国社会名流 在1982年
他因试图给妻子桑尼注射胰岛素而被判谋杀罪名成立
1984年定罪被推♥翻♥ 无罪释放
我说的是索菲亚
I'm talking about Sophia.
她是怎么死的?
How did she die?
你什么意思 她怎么…
What do you mean, how did she...
失陪一下
Excuse me.
萝丝 听着 我要你仔细回想一下
Rose, listen, I want you to think now, very carefully.
你发请柬的时候
When you sent out those invitations,
确定告诉了大家索菲亚还活着 对吧?
you did remember to tell everyone
Sophia's really alive, didn't you?
布兰琪 你怎么怀疑我
Blanche, I'm offended.
你以为我有多蠢?
How dumb do you think I am?
我把它…
I put it...
我做了那该死的餐前点心
I made the freaking hors d'oeuvres.
别烦我
Leave me alone.
你这个白♥痴♥ 大家都以为她死了!
You idiot. Everybody thinks she's dead now!
我们得在她来之前告诉他们真♥相♥…
Well, we're gonna have to tell 'em the truth before she comes...
嘿 大家好!
Hey, everyone!
谢谢大家来参加我的守丧
Thanks for coming to my wake.
你们觉得这条裙子怎么样?
What do you think of the dress?
抱歉这衣服不是定做的
Well, excuse me for buying off the rack.
索菲亚 真的是你吗?
Sophia, is it really you?
你应该已经死了
You're supposed to be dead.
想着这个就行
Hold that thought.
萝丝 你忘了告诉他们我还活着 是吗?
Rose, you forgot to tell these people I was alive, didn't you?
那该死的潘趣酒是我调的
And I made the freaking punch,
我还做了这些该死的装饰品
and I made the freaking decorations.
这是什么?某种变♥态♥的玩笑?
What is this? Some kind of sick joke?
好了 各位 别这样!
All right, everybody, now just stop!
好吧 是有点小误会
Okay, so there's been a little misunderstanding.
但重点是 你们都在这里
But the point is, you're all here.
你们被邀请来 庆祝索菲亚的一生
And you were invited to--to celebrate Sophia's life
还有你们共度的美好时光
and--and the wonderful times you've shared.
好消息是索菲亚还和我们在一起
And--And the good news is that Sophia's still with us.
现在你们有机会告诉她了
So, now you have the chance to tell her
你们对她的真实感觉
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表