剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
Are there male/female roles in the relationship?
我是小家庭主妇 如果你是这个意思的话
Well, I am the little homemaker, if that's what you mean.
等一下 只是…
Now, wait a minute. Just...
我是倒垃圾的那个
And I take out the garbage.
有趣是吧?还有问题吗?
Fascinating, huh? Any other questions?
啊 来了
Ah, here we go.
这是要问桃乐茜的情人的
This is directed to Dorothy's lover.
人们会因为你是拉拉而对你不同吗?
Do people treat you differently because you're a lesbian?
嗯 大多数人并不知道实情
Well, most people don't know.
真的吗?我早就猜到了
Really? I would've guessed right off.
下一个问题问桃乐茜
Next question to Dorothy.
这种生活方式就不会让你母亲痛苦和尴尬吗
What kind of pain and embarrassment
has this lifestyle caused your mother?
我真的不知道 但我明天会问她的
I really don't know, but I'll ask her tomorrow
当我去她家(养老院)拜访她的时候
when I visit her at the home.
没有问题了
No more questions.
哦
Oh.
一整天一个电♥话♥都没有
Not one phone call all day.
不是这样的 布兰琪
That's not true, Blanche.
电♥话♥一直响个不停
The phone's been ringing off the hook.
一整天没有一个男人打来的电♥话♥ 萝丝
Not one phone call from a man all day, Rose.
对了 桃乐茜 如果我是拉拉
By the way, Dorothy, if I were a lesbian,
我肯定会很受欢迎
I sure would be a popular one.
看这个 20个电♥话♥
Look at this, 20 calls.
“魔镜 墙上的魔镜 谁是……”
"Mirror, mirror on the wall, who's the..."
哦 我在做什么?
Oh, what am I doin'?
听我说
Listen to me.
萝丝 我真想掐死你
Rose, I could just strangle you.
你还在生气吗?
So you're still miffed?
亲爱的 我不介意被贴上同性恋的标签
Well, I don't mind bein' labeled a lesbian, honey,
但很明显我不是 你毁了我的社交生活
but since I'm not, you just ruined my social life.
哦 说吧布兰琪 我是个笨蛋 就该死
Oh, go ahead. Blanche, I'm a bubblehead and I deserve to die.
我说我是个笨蛋 就该死
I said I'm a bubblehead and I deserve to die.
还值得再说一遍
And it was worth repeating.
桃乐茜 我刚和我朋友格拉迪斯通完电♥话♥
Dorothy, I just got off the phone with my girlfriend Gladys.
她认为你能找到比布兰琪更好的人选
She thinks you can do better than Blanche.
我同意 但是 妈 如果你不介意的话
I agree, but, Ma, if it's all right with you,
我有很多工作要做
I have a lot of work to do here.
真不敢相信你还在写那篇文章
I can't believe you're still working on that article.
我以为你只是帮忙组织一下语言
I thought you were just gonna help organize it.
真不敢相信你又这么做了
I can't believe you're doing this again.
你在让他利用你 就像他在高中时那样
You're letting him take advantage of you like he did in high school.
他压力很大
He is under a lot of pressure,
我不想让他亲吻最后期限
and I don't want him to kiss his deadline.
错过他的最后期限
Miss. Miss his deadline.
哦 戈登先生
Ooh, Mr. Gordon.
哦 好吧我承认 我确实有点喜欢他
Oh, all right. I admit it. I do have a little crush,
但他的吻让我大吃一惊
but his kiss just took me by surprise.
你知道 一开始 我不认为他会这么做
You know, at first, I didn't think he was going to do it.
他看起来更像是要眨眼
He looked more like he was going to wink,
但随后他的头稍微偏向左边
but then he slanted his head just slightly to the left.
哦 我知道那种倾斜度
Oh, I know that slant.
你知道每一个倾斜度
You know every slant.
那你为什么不让我女儿
So why don't you let my daughter
讲完她的年度接吻故事?
finish her one kissing story of the year?
谢谢你 妈妈
Thank you, Ma.
我的荣幸 饭票
My pleasure, meal ticket.
就在那时 我意识到
It was at that point that I realized
他的头朝我过来了
his head was coming toward me.
-他的眼睛是睁着的还是闭着的? -睁着的
Were his eyes open or closed? Open.
然后他亲上来了
And then he landed.
我想:“哦 戈登先生!
I thought, "Oh, Mr. Gordon!
"要是辛西娅·科斯特洛能看到就好了"
"Oh, if only Cynthia Costello was here to see this."
变♥态♥
Kinky.
我不想再听这些了
I don't wanna hear any more of this.
我不喜欢你被一个外地人占了便宜
I don't like you being taken advantage of by some guy from out of town.
相反 布兰琪这么做对旅游业是有好处的
At least, when Blanche does it, it's good for tourism.
那你真的不再生我的气了吗?
Then you're really not mad at me anymore?
萝丝 我是个通情达理的人 我原谅你
Rose, I'm a reasonable person. I forgive you.
这意味着你会把我的暖气打开吗?
Does that mean you'll turn my heat back on?
我昨晚真的很冷
I was really chilly last night.
好吧 萝丝
Okay, Rose.
布兰琪 你为什么决定原谅萝丝?
Blanche, what made you decide to forgive Rose?
因为我通情达理 善良体贴
Because I'm reasonable and kind and considerate,
我又回到了游戏中
and I'm back in the game.
我今晚和一个年轻人有约会
I have a date tonight with a young man
我是在市场的农产品部认识的
I met in the produce department at the market.
我教他怎么敲瓜
I showed him how to thump a melon.
这是我们以前没听过的委婉说法
There's a euphemism we haven't heard before.
我意识到一件事
I realized something.
就因为我生命中的每个男人都认为我是拉拉
Just because every man in my life thinks I'm a lesbian
不代表其他成千上万的男人都这么认为
doesn't mean there aren't thousands and hundreds
and millions of men out there who don't.
那一定是我的敲瓜人来了
That must be my melon man.
佐罗又要骑了
Zorro rides again.
-查克! -巨人!
Chuck! Thumper!
Thumper又意为桑普 《小鹿斑比》中的兔子
这不完全是迪士尼电影 对吧?
Not exactly a Disney movie, is it?
查克 这是我室友萝丝
Oh, Chuck, this is my roommate Rose,
这是我的室友桃乐茜和她妈妈索菲亚
and this is my roommate Dorothy and her mama, Sophia.
是的 我在电视上见过她们
Oh, yes, I recognize them from TV.
你……你看了那个节目?
You... You saw the show?
是的
Yes, I did.
布兰琪 这是你吸引我的原因之一
Blanche, it was one of the things that attracted me to you.
好吧 你不明白
Oh, well, you don't understand.
不 我明白 布兰琪
No, I do understand, Blanche.
我知道你之所以是拉拉
I understand that you're this way
因为你可能从来没有和真正的男人在一起过
because you've probably never been with a real man.
桃乐茜 我是尿了还是笑尿了?
Dorothy, do I wet myself or laugh?
你所需要的只是被一个懂得如何去爱的人爱
All you need is to be loved by someone who knows how.
一个会慢慢来的人
Someone who will take his time
然后向你展示超越你最疯狂梦想的激♥情♥
and then show you passion beyond your wildest dreams.
桃乐茜 我们之间结束了
Dorothy, it's over between us.
布兰琪!
Blanche!
桃乐茜 别阻止我
Dorothy, now don't try to stop me.
你看不出来我得试试男人吗?
Don't you see I have to try this?
好吧 布兰琪我…我明白了
Oh, all right, Blanche. I... I understand.
你很有风度
You're a good sport.
你只管照顾好她
You just take care of her.
马尔科姆
Malcolm.
桃乐茜 希望你不介意我过来
Dorothy, I hope you don't mind me dropping by,
但是我拿到了一份书评的预印本
but, well, I got an advance copy of the book review,
我想你会想看到我们的文章出版
and I thought you'd like to see our article in print.
你在开玩笑吧?哦 让我读一下
Are you kidding? Oh, let me read it.
"生活在二十世纪的十九世纪作家"
"'Nineteenth Century Writers Living in the Twentieth Century'
马尔科姆·戈登著
"by Malcolm Gordon."
我看到你用了我的头衔
I see you used my title.
哦 是的
Oh, yes.
继续读 继续读
Read on, read on.
桃乐茜 怎么了?
Dorothy, is something wrong?
这篇文章和我给你的一模一样
Well, this is exactly the same article that I gave you.
嗯 它写得很好不需要改
Well, it didn't need a lot of work.
我不需要加太多
I--I didn't have to add much.
我注意到你没把我的名字加进去
I notice you didn't add my name to it.
不 不 这次不行 下次吧
Well, no, no, not this time, but--but next time.
你怎么会觉得还有下一次呢?
What makes you think there'll be a next time?
桃乐茜 我确实重写了你的文章
Well, Dorothy, I did rewrite your article,
但是 他们要求在短短几个小时内做出很多改变
but, well, they asked for a lot of changes in just a few short hours.
所以,我……我提交了你的文章…
So, I... I submitted your pages and...
我只是不好意思告诉他们这是你的成果
Well, I was just too embarrassed to tell them that it was your work,
但我保证不会再发生了
but it won't happen again, I promise.
不 不会的
No, it won't.
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表