剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
我要提交报告
I gotta file my report,
要么德弗罗太太把房♥子整修得符合标准
and either Mrs. Devereaux has to bring the house up to code,
否则就得有人离开
or somebody's gotta leave.
等一下 这些女人不再住在我家了
Wait just a minute. These women no longer live in my house.
布兰琪 你在说什么?
Blanche, what are you saying?
我是说这不再只是我的房♥子了
I'm saying that it's not just my house anymore.
这是我们的房♥子
It's our house.
我决定和你们分享这栋房♥子
I've decided to share the title with you.
我们明天签契约
We'll sign the deed tomorrow.
这样你们每人都能持有 没人能逼你们离开
That way you'll have equity and nobody can make you leave.
天哪 你把我难住了
By golly, you got me.
嘿 唐 要不等热水浴缸装好了再过来吧
Say, Don, why don't you drop back by after the hot tub's in.
哦
Ooh.
我有了一块土地 我做到了
Land. I'm a landowner. I've made it.
这只花了80年
And it only took 80 years.
终于有地方可以让我种植了
Finally, property. I'll be planting soon.
妈
Ma.
布兰琪 你真是太慷慨了 我很感动
Oh, Blanche, this was so generous of you. I'm so touched.
你知道 我只是想了想
Well, you know, I just got to thinkin'.
是啊 这房♥子曾是我家
Yeah, this house was the home of my family.
但你是对的 你们现在是家人了
But you're right, you're family now.
所以 现在它是我们的家
So, now it's our home.
兔子
Rabbits.
给我养几只和你脑袋一样大的兔子
Gonna raise me some rabbits as big as your head.
妈 我们得谈谈
Ma, we have to talk.
我想我们是时候解决这个问题了
I think it's time we settled this.
滚出我的地盘
Get off my property.
妈 够了
Ma, that's enough.
听着 妈 我们关系不是这样的
Now, look, Ma, this isn't our relationship.
彼此不说话
Not talking to each other.
妈 我相信你有你的理由
Ma, I'm sure you had your reasons,
但这么多年一直瞒着我这个男人
but it can't have felt good hiding
感觉肯定不好
this man from me all these years.
也是
Well, no.
那就卸下包袱吧 妈妈
Then unburden yourself, Ma.
不只是对你女儿 还有你的朋友
Not just to your daughter, but to your friend.
是这样
Here goes.
你在照片里看到的那个人是圭多·斯皮雷利
The man you saw in that picture was Guido Spirelli.
他是我包办婚姻的第一任丈夫
He was my first husband through an arranged marriage,
后来我把它取消了
which I had later annulled.
然后呢?
And?
我杀了他就是为了看着他死 还有什么然后啊
And I shot him just to watch him die. What do you mean, "And?"
我是说 就这些?你就想告诉我这些吗?
I mean, that's all? That's all you're gonna tell me about it?
我们九岁时就被许配给了对方
We were promised to each other when we were nine.
按照西西里人的标准
By most Sicilian standards,
他被认为是很抢手的人
he was considered quite a catch.
他本该继承家族生意的
And he was supposed to inherit the family business.
噢 家族生意是什么?
Oh, what was the family business?
双赢啊
Getting even.
那么 问题是什么呢?怎么 你不爱他了?
So, what was the problem? What, you didn't love him?
不 他是个工作狂
No, he was a workaholic.
我取消了婚约
I had the marriage annulled,
两天后 我就来了美国
and two days after it was official, I left for America.
妈 你为什么不告诉我?
Ma, why couldn't you tell me this?
桃乐茜 我违背了几个世纪以来的传统
Dorothy, I went against centuries of tradition.
你不能舍弃包办婚姻
You don't leave an arranged marriage.
我让我家族人蒙羞
I disgraced my family's entire way of life.
我想我终于开始明白了
I think I'm finally beginning to see.
好
Good.
那如果有人问起你 你就可以撒谎了
Then you'll have the decency to lie if anyone asks you about it.
当然不是 妈 这一切都要记入家族历史
Of course not, Ma. It all has to go in the family history.
别这样 桃乐茜 不要做我们都会后悔的事
Don't do this, Dorothy. Don't do something we'll both regret.
我必须这么做 妈
I have to, Ma.
1920年 你的曾祖母索菲亚·彼得里洛
In 1920, your great-grandmother, Sophia Petrillo,
成为女权运动的先驱
became a pioneer in the women's rights movement.
她凭一己之力把她的家族拖进了20世纪
She single-handedly dragged her family into the 20th century
拒绝被视为财产
by refusing to be thought of as property
而是要求嫁给她爱的男人
and demanding instead to marry a man she loved.
要做到这一点 她必须抛弃她所知道的一切
To do so, she had to leave behind everything she'd ever known.
这就是勇气和力量
And that is the kind of courage and strength
流淌在你的血管里
that flows through your veins.
闺女啊?
Pussycat?
怎么了妈?
Yeah, Ma?
你让我很骄傲
You make me very proud.
不 妈 你让我骄傲
No, Ma, you make me proud.
我希望你不是在等一个拥抱
I hope you're not waiting for a hug.
哦 过来 你这个浪♥女♥
Oh, come here, you tramp.
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表