剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
有趣的地方 布兰琪
Interesting place, Blanche.
哦 谢谢
Oh, thank you.
这里还是太亮了
But it's so bright.
来 我把灯调暗一点
Oh, here, let me dim the lights a little.
走之前我给我们弄点喝的怎么样?
How 'bout I make us a little drink before we leave?
好吧 就喝一杯
Well, maybe one.
好吧
Okay.
嗯我想知道这东西是怎么用的
Huh. I wonder how this thing works.
就像《杰森一家》一样
Oh, just like The Jetsons.
1962年动画电影
杰森一家住在充满精妙机器的未来世界
现在 我们坐下来喝点香槟吧
Now, let's just sit ourselves down here and have a little bubbly.
你知道什么最配香槟吗?
You know what goes great with champagne?
我
Me.
我们好像少了一把椅子 布兰琪
We seem to be missing a chair, Blanche.
哦 是的 是的
Oh, yes, so we are.
好吧 我看看怎么做才能找到坐的地方
Well, let's see what I can do to fix it.
好了
Fixed it.
我的天 布兰琪 这床在震动
My God, Blanche, this bed is vibrating.
那么贵当然要震动
It better be at these prices.
布兰琪 我觉得这都不是个好主意
Blanche, I don't think any of this was a very good idea.
我知道你需要什么 来点音乐
I know what you need, some music.
你需要一些好听、舒缓的音乐
You need some nice, soothing music.
我不想听音乐
I don't want any music.
好吧
Okay.
布兰琪!
Blanche!
哦 不 是镜子!
Oh, no, a mirror!
哦 现在你该有精神头了
Oh, now you're getting into the spirit of things.
不 我没有
No, I'm not.
这玩意怎么关掉?
How do you turn this thing off?
嗯 我不知道
Well, I don't know.
我从没想过关掉它
I never tried to turn it off.
我的天哪!
My goodness!
哦 算了吧
Oh, forget it.
我不知道你想达到什么目的 布兰琪
I don't know what you were trying to accomplish, Blanche,
但这根本没用
but it didn't work.
根本不行 再见
It didn't work at all. Goodbye.
等等 杰瑞等下 一定是搞错了
Wait, Jerry. Wait. There's been a mistake.
我发誓 我根本不知道这是什么地方
I had no idea what kind of place this was, I swear.
德弗罗女士 很高兴再次见到你
Ms. Devereaux, nice to see you again.
我惊呆了 我完全惊呆了
I'm stunned. I'm-- I'm completely stunned.
桃乐茜 怎么了?
Dorothy, what's wrong?
唐的初次亮相怎么样?
How was Don's debut?
一场灾难
A disaster.
你对前假披头士的演出怎么看
What can you say about a show by an ex-fake-Beatle
那首歌♥以"我必须做我自己"开头
that began with I've Got to Be Me
以“人人都在打功夫”结尾?
and ended with Everybody Was Kung Fu Fighting?
那个人到底在上面干什么?
What the hell was that man doing up there?
有那么糟糕吗?
Was it as bad as that?
还不如打起来呢 至少还能被人拦住
Had it been a fight, they would've stopped it.
他有自己的作品吗?
Did he do any of his own material?
他有自己写的作品
Oh, he did his own material, all right.
向桃乐茜致敬
A Tribute to Dorothy.
"多特 多特 我的好女孩"
"Dot, Dot, what a girl I got."
Dot是Dorothy 的昵称
我冲向我的车时听到的最后一句是
The last words I heard as I sprinted to my car were,
“当我们一起洗澡时 我们不需要开热水”
"When we shower together, we don't have to turn on hot."
我只是觉得我现在有多特傻
I guess I just feel a little silly right now.
我能把我对披头士的爱转移
Could I have transferred my love for the Beatles
给这个扮演披头士的人吗?
to this one man who plays a Beatle?
我怎么这么肤浅
Could I have been so shallow
爱上了一个角色 而不是这个人?
as to have fallen in love with a persona, and--and not the person?
妈 我现在需要支持 亲爱的 别再开我玩笑了
Oh, Ma, I need support now. Please, honey, no jokes,
别说“我告诉过你”了
no I-told-you-so's.
当然不会
Of course not,
多特
Dot.
“多特 我得跑了”
"Dot, I've got to trot."
嘿 听见没 我是披头士的一员
Hey, listen to me. I'm a Beatle.
我不过是个廉价 俗艳的荡♥妇♥
I am nothing but a cheap, tawdry slut.
让我猜猜 是布兰琪吗?
Don't tell me. Is it Blanche?
我真的很感谢你能过来 杰瑞
I really want to thank you for coming over, Jerry.
其实我没打算过来 布兰琪
Actually, I wasn't going to, Blanche,
但我还是想听听你的解释
but I figured this explanation's got to be a pip.
解释?不 不 不 这些都不是
Explanation? No, no, no, none of those.
我只是想为今晚的事向你道歉
I just wanted to apologize for tonight and say,
我希望我们还是朋友
I hope we can still be friends.
当然 布兰琪
Sure, Blanche.
但有些事我得知道
But there's something I need to know.
你为什么不觉得我有吸引力?
Why don't you find me attractive?
开什么玩笑?
Are you kidding?
布兰琪 你是我见过的最有魅力的女人之一
Blanche, you're one of the most attractive women I've ever met.
但是五次约会!五次约会你都没碰过我
But five dates! Five dates you haven't laid a finger on me.
你一次都没想过和我上♥床♥
You haven't tried to sleep with me once.
第五次约会就跟你上♥床♥?
Sleep with you on the fifth date?
天啊 为什么90年代的人都这么急呢
Boy, talk about your fast track in the '90s.
布兰琪 也许我应该跟你解释一下
Blanche, maybe I should explain something to you.
我和高中时的恋人约会了很多年
I dated my high school sweetheart for years.
我们一毕业就结婚了
We married right out of school,
我们新婚之夜都是处子之身
and we were both virgins on our wedding night.
我很抱歉 我还以为你在开玩笑呢
I'm sorry. I thought you were makin' a funny.
我想我只是被困在过去的恋爱时光里了
I guess I'm just frozen back in the old days of courtship.
还记得我们上周去看电影吗?
Remember when we went to the movies last week?
你一言不发
When you didn't say a word to me,
连晚安吻都不给我吗?
didn't even try to kiss me good night?
我当时看着你 你当时美极了
The way I remember it, you looked so beautiful
我感到尴尬和舌头打结 像一个青少年
I felt awkward and tongue-tied, like a teenager.
我不敢吻你
I was afraid to kiss you.
紧张害怕接吻?
Afraid of a little old kiss?
对我来说 初吻仍然是世界上最性感的事
Hey, to me a first kiss is still the sexiest thing in the world.
不是吧
Get out of here.
真的
Really.
在我看来 谁都可以跳上♥床♥睡在一起
Well, the way I look at it, anyone can just jump into bed together.
我 我相信浪漫
Me, I believe in romance,
这可以从一些东西开始
and that can start with something
就像简单地抚摸某人的头发一样
as simple as the sensitive stroking of someone's hair
对脸颊的温柔爱抚
to the delicate caress of one's cheek,
所有这些都引导我们向一个温暖 漫长 美丽的…
all leading up to one warm, long, beautiful...
总之 这就是浪漫对我的意义
Anyway, that's what romance means to me,
我这辈子都这么坚持
and for the life of me,
我无法想象为什么那么多人放弃了浪漫
I can't imagine why so many people have abandoned it.
天哪 我也无法想象
Boy, neither can I.
但如果你只想做朋友…
But if you just want to be friends...
不不 我是说……
No. No, I mean...
我是说 能不能……我们能再试一次吗?
I mean, can... Can we try again?
也许重新开始?
Maybe start over?
我喜欢这样
I think I'd like that.
好了 我得走了
Well, I better be off.
晚安 布兰琪
Good night, Blanche.
晚安 杰瑞
Good night, Jerry.
布兰琪 杰瑞怎么了?
Blanche, what happened with Jerry?
他说他想慢慢来
He said he wants to take things slow
来一场老式的浪漫
and have an old-fashioned romance.
慢慢来?
Take things slow?
老式的浪漫?
An old-fashioned romance?
这一切让你感觉如何?
How does all this make you feel?
像个淑女
Like a lady.
你好亲爱的
Hello, love.
桃乐茜不在这里 唐
Dorothy isn't here, Don.
其实我是来找你的
Well, actually, I was looking for you.
我在想你是否愿意和我共进晚餐
I was wondering if you might want to have a spot of dinner with me.
哦 我不这么认为 我有男朋友了
Oh, I don't think so. I have a boyfriend.
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表