剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
Mr. Snuffles. Exactly.
你在听吗?
You're listening?
不管怎样 我喜欢鼻塞先生
Anyway, I loved Mr. Snuffles.
我看着他长大
I watched him grow.
我和他一起受苦
I suffered with him.
亨丽埃塔的孩子们让他觉得自己像个局外人
The way Henrietta's brood made him feel like such an outsider.
这看起来很糟糕
It was an awful thing to see.
嘿 听你说这些也很糟糕
Hey, hearing it is no walk in the park.
鼻塞先生始终没有摆脱他的疏离感
Mr. Snuffles never did get over his feeling of alienation.
他变得又胖又沮丧
He grew fat and despondent.
我们最后知道的是
The last report we had on him,
他偷偷地坐上一辆卡车去了芝加哥
he stowed away in a truck to Chicago
含泪向肉食店的人投降
and tearfully surrendered himself to the Oscar Mayer people.
我不希望这种事发生在我身上 索菲亚
I don't want that to happen to me, Sophia.
我们不能向你保证 萝丝
We can't promise you that, Rose.
我得做点什么
I've got to do something.
我不能闲坐着让这场婚礼举♥行♥
I can't just sit idly back and let this wedding take place.
看在迪克西母亲的份上
Oh, how in the name of Mother Dixie
一个叫兹博纳克的女人
can a woman named Zbornak
怎么会欣赏霍林斯沃斯庄园的雄伟呢?
appreciate the majesty of Hollingsworth Manor?
和她妈妈坐在阳台上
Sitting on the veranda with her mother.
你怎么知道新婚夫妇会欢迎你去那里?
And what makes you think the newlyweds
are gonna welcome you on the premises?
你在说什么?
What are you saying?
卢卡斯叔叔可能不像
Uncle Lucas may not be as fond
我们其他人那样喜欢讨厌的 伤人的讽刺
of nasty, hateful, life-scarring barbs as the rest of us are.
你的意思是?
And your point is?
桃乐茜和卢卡斯可能不想要你
Dorothy and Lucas may not want you around.
我说 原来恶心人的在这呢
Say, there's a fly in the Metamucil.
桃乐茜 你今晚能和我一起真是太好了
Well, Dorothy, it was very sweet of you to join me tonight.
我觉得这是你第一次听我讲五金件 也是最后一次?
Am I safe in assuming that your first
hardware convention is also your last?
屋顶钉子的头是平的吗?
Does a roofing nail have a flat head?
你还真专心听了
Oh, you were actually paying attention.
卢卡斯 无意冒犯
Look, Lucas, no offense,
但五金件听起来并不那么浪漫
but hardware doesn't sound terribly romantic.
所以你明天来的时候
So when you come by tomorrow,
你可以告诉布兰琪你带我去
why don't you tell Blanche that you took me
听爱默生弦乐四重奏?
to hear the Emerson String Quartet?
我喜欢
I love it.
你觉得他们会相信我们在海里嬉戏的话吗?
Do you think they might buy that afterwards we frolicked in the ocean?
天哪 我很久都没去海里玩过了
Oh, gosh, I haven't frolicked since,
从 从我送妈妈去养老院开始
uh, well, since, since the day I dropped
my mother off at Shady Pines.
巧合的是 那是我最后一次翻跟斗
Coincidentally, that was the last time I did a cartwheel.
真是美好的一天
It was a good day.
当然 我们可以告诉他们我们
Of course, we could tell them that we
走到恋人的小巷 我们在那里接吻
went up to lovers' lane and that we necked.
那我就得擦一下我的口红
Oh, well, then I'd I'd have to smear my lipstick,
你知道 为了效果
you know, for effect.
来 让我来
Here, let me.
我一直在考虑你的建议 桃乐茜
I've been thinking about your suggestion, Dorothy.
你说得完全正确
You're absolutely right.
柱子必须放下来
The columns must come down.
新的霍林沃斯庄园应该是红砖的
The new Hollingsworth Manor should be red brick.
改成科德角式的
Cape Cod.
布兰琪 我不知道你在家
Blanche, I didn't know you were home.
这趟没怎么见到你啊 小甜心
Haven't seen too much of you this trip, sugar plum.
那是因为你一直忙着跟这个北方佬一起
That's because you've been too busy Yankee Doodlin'.
布兰琪 我相信你不是那个意思
Blanche, I'm sure you don't mean that.
当你来参加我们为李投降纪念日
You'll feel differently when you come to the hoe-down
即罗伯特·爱德华·李
美国南北战争中是美国南方联盟的总司令
1865年因联盟军弹尽粮绝而向格兰特将军投降 结束了内战
举办的庆祝活动时 你会有不同的感觉
we're throwing on the anniversary of Lee's surrender.
哦!
Oh!
哎 这不是亲戚吗!
Well, if it ain't the kinfolk!
希望你有胃口 小伙子
Hope you brought your appetite, young fella.
我知道你会对晚餐满意的
I know you're gonna be pleased with the dinner.
玉米饼 煮玉米菜豆 羽衣甘蓝
Corn pone, succotash, collard greens.
这还只是开胃菜!
And them's just the appetizers!
抱歉打扰了 大家
Sorry to interrupt, everybody,
但我要宣布一件事
but I have an announcement to make.
乱七八糟的东西
A mess o' something.
我要把我们弄得一团糟
I'll skeer us up a mess o' something.
总之 我自己想了很多
Anyway, I've be doing a lot of soul searching,
这个屋子里的人都不能再住再一起了
and as long as the family isn't gonna be together anymore,
一切都不一样了
it's just not gonna be the same.
所以我决定搬去和我的女儿克里斯汀一起住
So I've decided I'm gonna move in
with my daughter, Kirsten.
我认为这是最好的
I think that's best.
离开?
Leave?
你要走了?
You are going to leave?
萝丝 你不能这么做!
Rose, you can't do that!
嗯 你看到了吗?
Well, you see?
看到了吗?
Do ya?
因为你们的小小恋情
Because of your $1.98 romance,
你在毁了这个家!
you are destroying the family!
你在毁了这个家
You are destroying the family,
我将孤身一人
and I'm gonna be all alone!
我给她泡杯茶 让她平静下来
I'll make her a cup of tea and calm her down.
-我最好去和她谈谈 -桃乐茜,等等
I better go talk to her. Dorothy, wait.
不 这太过了
No, this has gone too far.
我知道
I realize that,
但你不能直接告诉她
but you just can't flat out tell her.
如果她意识到这是个玩笑 你了解布兰琪
If she realizes this is a joke, you know Blanche.
这样做弊大于利
It'd do more harm than good.
那我该说什么?
Well, then what do I say?
我知道一个有用的方法
I think I know something that could work.
我们可以在她面前分手
We could break up right in front of her.
你是说 就这样?
You mean, just like that?
对
Sure.
在炖玉米粥和乱七八糟的东西之间的某个时间
Sometime between the succotash and the mess o' something.
我们就分手 然后我就冲出去
We just blow up, and then I storm out of here,
就是这样
and that's that.
我留下来 取消婚礼
And I stay behind and call off the wedding.
那太完美了
It'd be perfect.
哦桃乐茜
Uh, Dorothy,
要和你吵架可不容易
it's not going to be easy to fake a fight with you.
什么?
What?
现在我要你保证 你不会笑话我
Now, I want you to promise that you're not gonna laugh,
但这三天是我人生中最光明灿烂的三天
but these past three days have been the lightest and the brightest
自从我知道埃德娜去世后
that I've known since Edna passed.
我只是想谢谢你
And I just want to thank you.
我 我很高兴
Well, I'm-- I'm glad.
但是 说实话 我根本没注意到
But, to tell you the truth, I didn't even notice.
我是说 我一直忙着微笑
I mean, I've been I've been so busy smiling myself.
我也很高兴
I'm-- I'm glad, too.
很奇怪 不是吗?
Strange, isn't it?
就好像
It just
我们认识了不止三天
seems like we've known each other for a lot more than three days.
鸡尾酒!
Cocktails!
哦 真好
Oh, how classy.
向霍普·辛的致敬
A tribute to Hop Sing.
电视剧《伯南扎的牛仔》(1959–1973)中的厨师
给你 索菲亚
Here you go, Sophia.
萝丝 亲爱的 在你发这些之前
Rose, before you pass these out, darlin',
我想说点事
I want to say something.
布兰琪 别说什么会让你后悔的话
Oh, Blanche, don't say anything you're gonna regret.
别烦我 我知道我在做什么
Leave me alone, I know what I'm doin'.
你们俩请坐好吗?
Would you two please sit down?
这里犯了一个严重的错误
A terrible mistake has been made here,
错的是我
and I'm the one who made it.
我以为你们只会出去一次
See, I thought you all would go out once,
吃一顿无聊的晚餐 然后告诉对方几个无聊的故事
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表