剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
Destroyed Tokyo.
-嗨 布兰琪 -嗨 第一天上班怎么样?
Hi, Blanche. Hi. How was your first day at work?
糟透了 他们不需要老师
Terrible. They don't want a teacher,
他们只是想要一个人站在那里 看起来很好
they just want a body to stand up there and look good
所以每个人都可以把这次旅行作为商务费用报销
so everyone can write off the trip as a business expense.
我对这份工作也寄予了很高的期望
Oh, and I had such high hopes for this job, too.
现在我别无选择 只能辞职
Now I have no option but to quit.
桃乐茜·兹博纳克 你闭嘴吧
Oh, Dorothy Zbornak, you hush yourself.
-怎么啦? -就因为那些人
What? Well, just because those people
不想学 不代表你不能教
don't want to learn, doesn't mean you can't teach.
确实没法教
Yes, it does.
行吧 你比我更了解这些东西
Well, you know this stuff better than I do.
哦 桃乐茜 你回来了
Oh, Dorothy, there you are.
桃乐茜 我想让你见见我的朋友 莉莉安
Dorothy, I'd like you to meet my friend, Lillian.
莉莉安 这是我女儿 桃乐茜
Lillian, this is my daughter, Dorothy.
北欧化工执行培训主任
The Director of Executive Training for Borealis.
我觉得这比你儿子那个有线电视安装工强多了
I think that beats your son, the cable installer.
很高兴见到你 桃乐茜
So nice to meet you, Dorothy.
-不过 这很有趣 -怎么啦?
It--It's funny, though. What?
我认识索菲亚快25年了
I've known Sophia for almost 25 years,
直到现在 我都不知道她还有个女儿
and until now, I didn't even know she had a daughter.
好吧
Well,
我相信她一定提到过我
I'm sure she must have mentioned me.
不 她以前总是说她的长尾小鹦鹉
No. She used to always talk about her parakeet, though.
是的 她喜欢那只鸟
Yeah, she loved that bird.
这么说 你嫁给了王子?
So, you were married to a prince?
先顺着说 闺女
Go with me on this one, pussycat.
我稍后再解释长尾小鹦鹉的事
I'll explain about the parakeet later.
亲爱的 晚餐可真是太好了
Sweetheart, that was a wonderful dinner.
这是一个我永远不会忘记的生日
It was a birthday I shall never forget.
好吧 生日还没完
Well, this one isn't over yet.
是时候给你送礼物了
It's time for your present.
好啊 费伊·雷 是不是该上"飞机"了
Oh, hello, Fay Wray. Bring on the planes.
下来 孩子 下来
Down, boy, down.
我说的是真正的礼物
I'm talking about an actual gift.
哦 真正的礼物 嗯…
Oh, an actual gift. Well...
还能是谁呢?
Who else can that be?
惊喜!
Surprise!
哦 萝丝 看看谁来了
Oh, Rose, look who's here.
这些是我英语系的同事
These are my colleagues from the English department.
先生们 这是萝丝
Gentlemen, this is Rose.
-嗨 萝丝! -你好 有什么新鲜事吗 萝丝?
Hi, Rose! Hello. What's new, Rose?
请进 我正准备拆开萝丝的礼物呢
Come on in. I was just about to unwrap Rose's present here.
迈尔斯 我们现在没必要这么做
Oh, Miles, we don't have to do that right now.
嘿 嘿 别让我们毁了你的生日派对
Hey, hey, don't let us spoil your birthday party.
-打开它 -哦 别这样 萝丝
Go ahead and open it. Oh, come on, Rose.
-不 迈尔斯 别打开 求你了 -为什么?
No, Miles, please don't open it, please. Why?
因为我的照片很淘气
Because it's a naughty picture of me.
哦 一张你的淘气照片 哦 萝丝·尼伦德
Oh, a naughty picture of you. Oh, Rose Nylund.
哇!
Whoa!
先生们 在你们划掉名字离开之前
Gentlemen, before you all check your names off and leave,
我想占用你们一点时间
I would like a few moments of your time.
当我一开始接受这份工作时
When I first took this job,
我以为教育成年人
I just assumed that teaching adults
会比教孩子容易
would be easier than teaching kids.
显然 我错了
Obviously, I was wrong.
的确 老狗很难学新把戏
True, it is hard to teach an old dog new tricks,
但是 相信我 这不是不可能的
but, believe me, it is not impossible.
敞开心扉
Open your minds.
走新的路
Walk down new roads.
把你脑子里的蜘蛛网抖掉
Shake the cobwebs from your brains.
你知道 有玩的时候 也有学的时候
You know, there's a time to play and a time to learn.
相信我 先生们 你们的生活会好得多
And believe me, gentlemen, your lives will be much better
如果你把这当成学习的机会
if you make this a time to learn.
真感人
That was very moving.
我都想留下来了
I'm almost tempted to stay.
真是鼓舞人心 兹博纳克夫人
That was very inspirational, Mrs. Zbornak.
现在 恕我失陪 我得去找东条了
And now, if you'll excuse me, I must catch up with Tojo.
东条?
Tojo who?
东条妈妈
Tojo mama.
我收到消息说你想见我
I got a message that you wanted to see me.
我有麻烦了吗?
Am I in trouble?
我想让你下来
I wanted you to come down here
这样你就能看到我有多擅长激励学生
so you'd see how good I was at firing up a class,
但显然事与愿违
but obviously it backfired.
嘿 嘿 没关系
Hey, hey, it doesn't matter.
听着 这工作很简单
Look, this is a very easy job.
你知道在你之前是谁干的吗?
You know who did it before you?
录音机 所以 好好享受吧
A tape recorder. So, enjoy it.
这是我表达感谢的方式
This is my way of saying thank you.
不 谢谢你的好意 但是
No, I appreciate the gesture, but, um,
我觉得我还是去高中比较好
I think I'm better off in high school.
为什么?你在那里能得到什么?我这都能给你
Why? What can you get there that I'm not giving you here?
像你这样的学生
A student like you.
你知道 这些人都是游手好闲的人
You know, all these gentlemen were goof-offs.
你是个游手好闲的人
And you were a goof-off,
在我这里都不能过关
but I managed to cut you off at the pass.
你这能耐也就是大二学生的样子
I figure the pass is about the 10th grade.
那才是我的归属
And that's where I belong.
如果你真的想这么做 可以
Well, if that's what you really want to do, okay.
听着 如果有什么我能为你做的
Hey, listen, if there's anything I can ever do for you,
告诉我一声 好吗?
you let me know, huh?
嗯 你知道 实际上 我…
Well, you know, actually, I...
我确实有一个新电子游戏的想法
I do have an idea for a new video game.
真的吗?
Really?
是的 看 有个白发苍苍的老母亲
Yeah. See, there's this very old, white-haired mother
不停地说啊说啊
who keeps talking and talking and talking,
而且杀她的方法有很多种
and there're all these different ways to kill her.
听起来有点奇怪
Sounds kind of weird.
不 我都想清楚了
No, I've thought it all out.
当你到达第四级时
And then when you arrive at level four,
那你就用核弹干掉她
then you get to just nuke her.
我是说 直接用核弹把她炸飞!
I mean, just nuke the hell out of her!
哦 我知道 亲爱的 我知道
Oh, I know, honey. I know.
但你得想办法把消极情绪转化为积极情绪
But you just gotta find a way to turn this negative into a positive.
本应是你和你男朋友之间的私密时刻
Now, what was supposed to have been
a private, intimate moment between you and your boyfriend
结果变成了一场在陌生男人面前的肮脏展览
turned into a sordid exhibition in front of strange men.
哪里积极了?
And what's the positive?
我和摄影师上♥床♥了
I slept with the photographer.
萝丝 我一甩掉那些家伙就过来了
Rose, I came over as soon as I got rid of the guys.
嘿 你刚才在想什么?
Hey, what were you thinking dashing off that way?
我感觉糟透了
I felt awful.
那张照片是给你的
That picture was meant for you.
我觉得自己像个十足的傻瓜
I feel like a complete fool.
哦 亲爱的 听……
Oh, sweetheart, no. Listen...
听着 我告诉你一件事
Listen, let me tell you something.
我在军队的时候
Back when I was in the army,
我在储物柜里放了一张贝蒂·格拉布尔的照片
inside my locker I kept a picture of Betty Grable.
20世纪40年代著名女星
公♥司♥还为其美♥腿♥投了一百万美金的保险
她穿的比你给我的生日照片里穿的少多了
And she was wearing a lot less
than you were wearing in my birthday photo.
亲爱的 她是美国的宠儿
Sweetheart, she was the darling of America.
迈尔斯 她当时才20多岁
Miles, she was in her 20s,
她拥有世界上最美丽的双腿
and she had the most beautiful legs on the planet.
哦!第二漂亮的
Uh! The second most beautiful.
哦迈尔斯
Oh, Miles.
丽塔·海华斯也有一双美♥腿♥ 天哪
Rita Hayworth had a set of gams on her, boy!
与贝蒂·格拉布尔齐名的女星
啊 好吧 听着 亲爱的 关于…关于变老的事
Ah, well, no. Look, sweetheart, about the... About the age thing.
是我在某处读到的 我一直相信
Something I read someplace, I've always believed.
你知道 当你…当你年轻美丽的时候
You know, when you're... When you're young and beautiful,
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表