剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
Come on, like you never pretended to be possessed
自己被死去的丈夫附身一样 只为逗乐
by somebody's dead husband for a couple of laughs.
你真的毁了萝丝和迈尔斯的关系
You know, you have really ruined Rose's relationship with Miles.
如果你能看到我像查理一样说话时她的表情
If you could have seen her face when I talked like Charlie.
我差点笑尿了
I almost wet myself.
听着 你这个报复心强的小海猴
Listen, you vindictive little sea monkey,
你要告诉萝丝真♥相♥
you are going to tell Rose the truth.
不然呢
Or?
还记得养老院吗?
Remember Shady Pines?
是啊 没那么糟
Yeah, it wasn't so bad.
我听说他们把它卖♥♥给了德国人
I hear they sold it to some Germans.
萝丝?
Rose?
亲爱的 萝丝?萝丝?
Rose, sweetheart? Rose?
你一直在进步
You're getting better all the time.
你知道吗 加上昨晚比赛中那两个命中
You know, with those two hits in last night's game,
你的击球率已经超过0.300了
your battin' average is up over .300 now.
是啊 但在最后一次挥棒时 我…
Yeah, but on that last swing, I...
我想我的背心破了
I think I tore my camisole.
我们去洗个澡吧?
Well, why don't we head for the showers?
你洗 我来擦干
You wash and I'll dry.
嗯 这可能是个问题
Well, that might be a problem.
听着 布兰琪 有些事我得告诉你
See, Blanche, there's something I gotta tell you.
但首先我想让你知道 你改变了我的生活
But first I want you to know, you've changed my life.
无论我在哪里 我都不会忘记你
And no matter where I am, I'll never forget you.
为什么这听起来像是告别演说?
Why does this sound like a goodbye speech?
嗯 我要去日本了
Well, I'm leaving for Japan.
那里的一个团队邀请我
A team there made me an offer.
邀请你?
Made you an offer?
那我们呢?
Well, what about us?
布兰琪 棒球就是这样的
Blanche, this is the way baseball works.
我该向前看了
It's time for me to move on.
但我们是一个很棒的团队
But we make such a great team.
我们相处得很愉快 但我必须这么做
We've had some good times, but I gotta do this.
很好很好
Fine. Fine.
你要向前看?去吧
You gotta move on? Move on.
但让我告诉你 先生
But let me tell you somethin', mister,
我知道的还没教你一半呢
I haven't taught you half of what I know.
我甚至都没穿内♥裤♥
And I wasn't even wearin' underwear.
哦 我讨厌男人 史蒂维要离开我了
Oh, I hate men. Stevie's leavin' me.
为了另一个女人?
For another woman?
哦 别傻了 他要离开我去东京了
Oh, don't be ridiculous. He's leaving me for Tokyo.
哦亲爱的 我很抱歉
Oh, sweetheart. I'm sorry.
这是怎么呢
What's going on?
史蒂维要离开布兰琪去东京了 萝丝
Oh, Stevie's leaving Blanche for Tokyo, Rose.
嗯 我能理解
Well, I can understand that.
她是电台的名人
She is a big radio personality.
萝丝以为东京是人名
好吧 我会留下来谈谈…
Well, I would stay and talk...
我自己也有很多大问题
I have a lot of big problems of my own.
我想和你们分享 但我不想让你们厌烦
I'd share them with you, but I don't want to bore you.
谢谢
Thank you.
布兰琪 萝丝正经历一段非常艰难的时期
Blanche, Rose is going through a very hard time.
但我觉得有些东西能让她感觉好点
But I think there's something
that's gonna make her feel much better.
妈 你没有话要说吗?
Ma, don't you have something to say?
是的
Yeah.
为什么你的头动了 头发却不动?
How come when your head moves, your hair doesn't?
妈 这是个问题
Ma, that's a question.
当然 这是个很好的问题
Granted, a very good question,
但我们要找的是陈述
but we're looking for a statement.
好吧好吧
All right. All right.
查理不在这里
Charlie wasn't here.
是我 我跟你开了个小玩笑
It was me. I was playing a little joke on you.
你好 萝丝
Hello, Rose.
等一下 查理
One second, Charlie.
你说不是你是什么意思 索菲亚?
What do you mean it wasn't you, Sophia?
萝丝 妈对你开了个很坏的玩笑
Rose, Ma was playing a very mean trick on you.
虽然现在我能看出为什么能迷惑你了
Although now I can see the temptation.
对不起 萝丝 这是个糟糕的玩笑
I'm sorry, Rose, it was a bad joke,
我不知道这对你有什么影响
and I didn't realize what it was doing to you.
糟糕的玩笑?
Bad joke?
这根本不是开玩笑
It wasn't a joke at all.
你嘲笑我和查理的关系
You mocked my relationship with Charlie,
你毁了我和迈尔斯的友谊
and you've ruined my friendship with Miles.
你怎么能这么残忍♥?
How can you be so cruel?
萝丝 我们得谈谈
Rose, we have to talk.
算了吧 索菲亚 我不会跟你说话的
Forget it, Sophia. I'm not talking to you.
你所做的是你对我做过的最糟糕的事
What you did is the worst thing you've ever done to me.
哦 别这样
Oh, come on.
比我把你埋在沙子里让孩子们
Worse than the time I buried you up to your neck in sand
为了25美分向你扔棒球更糟糕吗?
and let the children throw baseballs at you for 25 cents?
好吧 我不能因为这个责怪你
Well, I can't hold that against you.
那是为了慈善
That was for charity.
是的 没错 慈善
Yeah, right, charity.
算了吧 索菲亚 模仿查理太恶劣了
Forget it, Sophia. Impersonating Charlie was horrible.
好吧 我犯了个错误
Okay, I made a mistake.
但如果你不跟迈尔斯和好
But not as big as the one you'll make
你会犯更大的错误
if you don't get back with Miles.
听着 查理爱你30多年了
Look, Charlie loved you for over 30 years.
但现在他走了
But he's gone now,
你遇到了你真正在乎的人
and you've met someone you really care about.
你觉得查理会怎么说?
What do you think Charlie would say?
我想他会说他爱我
I think he'd say he loves me.
那戒指呢?
And what about the ring?
他可能会说戴迈尔斯的戒指没问题
He'd probably say it was okay to wear Miles' ring
因为迈尔斯可以用查理无法做到的方式爱我
because Miles can love me in a way that he can't right now.
这就对了 萝丝
There you go, Rose.
那一定是迈尔斯
That must be Miles.
我让他过来好让我跟他解释
I told him to come over so I could explain.
你说你想见我?
You, uh, said you wanted to see me?
是的 迈尔斯
Yes, Miles.
我为我造成的所有麻烦感到抱歉
I'm sorry for all the trouble I caused.
虽然我很爱你
Although I love you very much,
我 我害怕承诺
I--I was scared of commitment.
我想 在某种程度上
I guess, in a way,
我 我想相信查理在试图联♥系♥我
I--I wanted to believe that Charlie was trying to contact me.
亲爱的 没什么好怕的
Oh, sweetheart, there's nothing to be scared of.
等你准备好戴戒指的时候
When you're ready to wear the ring,
你就会知道它就在我口袋里
you know it's right here in my pocket.
我准备好戴戒指了
I'm ready to wear the ring.
就在我的口袋里
It's right here in my pocket.
来嘛 萝丝 就在我口袋里…
Come on, Rose, it's right here in my pocket...
哦 索菲亚!
Oh, Sophia!
嗯…
Uh...
我没看见她坐在那儿
Hey, I didn't see her sitting there.
哦 迈尔斯
Oh, Miles.
趁你还年轻 宝贝
Get it while you're young, baby.
嘿 萝丝 来吧我们走吧
Hey, Rose, come on. Let's go.
我有个好主意
I've got a great idea.
你看过晚上六点出发的浪漫游轮吗
You ever watch that romantic cruise
that leaves at 6:00 p.m. from the pier?
哦 迈尔斯!
Oh, Miles!
我们再去看一遍吧
Let's go watch it again.
好了 我终于把信写完了
Well, I finally finished my letter.
我写下了一切
I got everything down,
每一点伤痛都消失了
every little hurt out.
这是给我的
This is to me.
在这个过程中
I found out during the process
我发现爸爸是一个非常好的父亲
that Pop was a pretty good father.
但我从没告诉过他我爱他
But I never really told him I loved him,
所以我想告诉你
so I want to make sure I tell you.
哦 闺女
Oh, pussycat.
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表