剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
谢谢你做我的朋友
Thank you for being a friend.
旅行数日后又重回此处
Traveled down the road and back again.
你的心是如此真诚
Your heart is true.
你是我的贴心好友
You're a pal and a confidante.
若你要开个派对
And if you threw a party.
邀请所有熟人到场
lnvited everyone you knew.
你将发现最好的礼物是我送出的
You would see the biggest gift would be from me.
贺卡上将会写着
And the card attached would say.
感谢你与我为友
“Thank you for being a friend"
黄金女郎 第七季 第二十三集
妈 你怎么了?
Ma, what's wrong with you?
你整个星期都没把马桶座圈放下来
You've been leaving the toilet seat up all week.
谢天谢地 我还以为我又掉秤了呢
Thank God, I thought I was losin' weight.
姑娘们 我有个好消息!
Oh, girls, I have great news!
我刚和我女儿珍妮特谈过
I just talked to my daughter, Janet,
她和我的孙女莎拉过几天会来看我
and she and my granddaughter, Sarah,
are comin' to visit in a couple of days.
我从来没这么开心过
Oh, I've never been so happy.
珍妮特?她不就是那个恨你的女儿吗?
Janet? Isn't she the daughter who hates you?
那也没持续多久 对吧?
Well, that didn't last long, did it?
哦 不 不 她不是真的恨我 索菲亚
Oh, no, no. She doesn't really hate me, Sophia.
我们只是意见不一致
We just don't see eye to eye.
但现在这是我的大好机会 姑娘们 你们得帮帮我
But now this is my big chance. Girls, you've gotta help me.
我们三个能一起做什么?
What is somethin' the three of us could do together?
我们可以溜进萝丝的房♥间
Well, we could sneak into Rose's room,
穿上她的干草裙
put on some of her hayseed dresses,
-然后模仿她 -不不不 不是我们三个
then do imitations of her. No, no, no, not the three of us.
我是说珍妮特 莎拉和我
I mean Janet and Sarah and I.
哦 你们三个
Oh, the three of you.
我才不在乎
I don't care.
你根本帮不上忙 索菲亚
You're no help at all, Sophia.
桃乐茜 你有什么主意吗?
Dorothy, do you have any ideas?
嗯 你知道 我对快乐时光的看法是…
Well, you know, my idea of a good time...
天啊 我完了
Oh, God, I'm dead.
我太生气了
I am so mad.
我刚收到家乡的一封信 说的是高中同学聚会的事
I just got a letter from back home all about my high school reunion.
我不知道我会错过这么美好的时光
I didn't know I was gonna miss such a good time.
听听这个 "亲爱的萝丝 你确实错过了一段美好的时光
Listen to this, "Dear Rose, you sure did miss a good time.
“没有你 精密钻井队就不一样了
"The precision drill team wasn't the same without you.
“我们只能拼出圣奥夫”
"We could only spell out St. Oaf."
你知道吗 萝丝 你没能参加高中同学聚会
You know, Rose, you didn't get to go to your high school reunion
因为你不舒服
because you weren't feeling well.
如果你去看了医生 当然就能去了
Maybe if you'd been to see a doctor, you could've gone.
你不明白 我来自圣奥拉夫
You don't understand. I'm from St. Olaf.
圣奥拉夫是个农业村
St. Olaf is farm country.
我们是一群糙人 从不去看医生 从来没有
We're rough and rugged. We never see doctors. Never.
事实上 我的曾祖父曾经切除过他邻居的阑尾
In fact, my great-grandfather once removed his neighbor's appendix
他甚至都没有阑尾的毛病
and he wasn't even sick.
他为什么要这么做?
Why would he do that?
他们当时在玩扑克
Let's just say they were playing poker
而且赌注有点高
and the stakes got a little high.
萝丝 你这两周看起来脸色苍白
Rose, you have been looking pale and drawn the last two weeks.
你应该去看医生
You ought to see a doctor.
布兰琪是对的 你应该去看医生
Blanche is right. You should see a doctor.
只是消化不良
It's just indigestion,
工作太辛苦了 我有点累了
and I'm a little tired from working hard.
别这样 萝丝 你在拿自己的健康开玩笑
Oh, come on, Rose, you're playing with your health here.
你疯了
You're crazy.
哦 我疯了 是吗?
Oh, I'm crazy, am I?
你觉得我疯了 是吗?
You think I'm crazy, do you?
好吧 我告诉你另外一件事
Well, I'll tell you something else.
在圣奥拉夫 我们也不相信精神科医生
In St. Olaf, we don't believe in psychiatrists either.
太好了 你们都在啊
Oh, good, you're all here.
星期六晚上 你们当然都在家
Saturday night, of course you're all here.
好吧 在我出去之前 听听我在个人资料里发现了什么
Well, before I go out, listen to what I found in the personals.
“最后一次通知所有毕业生
"Last call for all those who graduated
来自东迈阿密高中 52届毕业生
"from East Miami High, class of '52.
不要错过我们的40周年同学会”
"Don't miss our 40th reunion party."
这和我们有什么关系?
What does that have to do with us?
萝丝 你知道你错过了高中同学聚会
Well, look, Rose, you know you missed your high school reunion
因为你不舒服
because you didn't feel well?
现在你有机会去了
Here's your chance to go to one.
桃乐茜和我也可以去见几个男人
And for Dorothy and me to meet some men.
我也去我也去
Me, too! Me, too!
假设你 萝丝和我真的去了
Let's say you and Rose and I do go,
他们不会发现我们没去过那所学校吗?
won't they know that we haven't been to that school?
是啊 我们怎么阻止这种事发生呢?
Yeah, how do we stop that from happening?
桃乐茜 这些人40年前上的学
Dorothy, these people went to school 40 years ago.
彼此都不认识了啊
They won't know each other anymore.
你 萝丝和我很快就会融入的
Why, you and Rose and I will blend right in.
我们会很顺利地融入的
We'll just blend right in. Smooth.
错过高中同学聚会 我确实很难过
You know, I did feel bad about missing my high school reunion.
迈尔斯出城了
And Miles is out of town,
有你们在场 我肯定会很开心的
and with you guys there I know I'd have fun.
虽然这很荒谬 但我觉得还是去吧
You know, this is ridiculous, but I say let's do it.
会很好玩的
It'll be a lark.
我们会像三个火枪手一样 人人为我……
We'll be just like the Three Musketeers. All for one...
我为人人!
And one for all!
哦 等一下 那妈妈呢?
Oh, wait a minute. What about Ma?
谢谢你 闺女
Thank you, pussycat.
我们得找个保姆
We'll have to get a sitter.
没有保姆了 上一个保姆我们还在打官司
No more sitters. We're still in litigation with the last one.
她先咬的我
She bit me first.
你要和我们一起去 但你得做好准备
You're gonna come with us, but you have to be prepared.
现在我要去趟学校图书馆
Now, I'm gonna go by the school library
拿一些旧的年鉴
and pick up some old yearbooks.
我们必须了解所有的基础知识
We have to know all the basics.
你知道 就像 哦 毕业班主席
You know, like, oh, senior class president,
橄榄球队四分卫 班级荡♥妇♥
quarterback of the football team, class slut.
布兰琪 你怎么从年鉴里认出荡♥妇♥?
Blanche, how do you tell a slut from a yearbook?
哦 你怎么从年鉴里认出荡♥妇♥?
Oh. How do you tell a slut from a yearbook?
嗯…
Um...
你不用花钱请年鉴用晚餐
You don't have to buy a yearbook dinner.
萝丝
Rose.
你可以把年鉴带回家给父母看
You can take a yearbook home to your parents.
萝丝
Rose.
在咖啡桌上放一本年鉴没什么不好的
There's nothing wrong with having a yearbook on the coffee table.
萝丝 这不是谜语!
Rose, this isn't a riddle!
好吧 就变成谜语呗 我有三个很好的答案
Well, make it one. I had three good answers.
我准备好参加同学聚会了
Well, I'm ready for the reunion.
你觉得呢?嗯?
What do you think? Hmm?
闺女 我觉得你从毕业舞会后一点都没变
Oh, pussycat, I think you haven't changed a bit since your prom.
-真的吗? -不 我在说谎
Really? No, I'm lying.
天啊 你为什么在这些事情上逼我?
Gee, why do you press me on these things?
听着 你不能破坏我的兴致
Look, you're not going to spoil this for me.
今晚 我可以成为我想成为的人
Tonight, I get to be the person I want to be.
没有负担 爱咋咋地
No baggage. I am free.
没人需要知道我没有实现梦想
Nobody has to know that I haven't fulfilled my dreams,
或者我高中就怀孕了
or that I got pregnant in high school,
或者我周六晚上呆在家里
or that I stay home on Saturday nights.
那我到底该说些什么?
Then what the hell am I supposed to talk about?
萝丝 我想说的是 我只是想确定你准备好了
Rose, all I'm sayin' is, I just want to make sure you're prepared.
我和你一样认真研究那本年鉴
Look, I studied that yearbook as hard as you did.
问我什么都行 随便问
Ask me anything. Anything.
好吧 我会的 学校的颜色是什么?
Okay, I will. What were the school colors?
哦天啊……砖和砖之间水泥的颜色
Uh, gee...brick and a kind of a cementy color between the bricks.
萝丝 认真点
Rose, be serious.
好吧 问我点别的
All right, ask me something else.
好吧 那个工艺老师有几根手指?
Um, all right, how many fingers did the shop teacher have?
-九根 -哦 那太简单了
Nine. Oh, that's too easy.
所有的工艺老师都有九根手指
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表