剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
Share with me, Chester!
妈妈 妈妈 你在家吗?
Ma, Ma, are you home?
妈 别躲了
Ma, don't hide.
妈?
Ma?
不 你很聪明 不会躲在同一个地方两次的
No, you're too smart to hide in the same place twice.
妈?
Ma?
你好 女士 你是这里的住户吗?
Hello, ma'am, are you the resident here?
天啊 是我妈
Oh my god, it's my mother.
不 女士 我是警♥察♥
No, ma'am, I'm a police officer.
我知道
I'm aware of that.
听着 女士 我们正在疏散这条街上的所有人
Listen, ma'am, we're evacuating everyone on this street.
我很愿意和你一起去
I'd love to come with you,
但我找不到我妈妈 她失踪了
but I can't find my mother, she's disappeared.
对不起 但大家都得跟我们走
I'm sorry, but everybody has to come with us.
相信我 如果她还在 我们会找到她的
Believe me, if she's out there, we'll find her.
听着 给我几分钟
Well, look, give me a few minutes,
我得检查一下卧室
I have to check the bedrooms.
等的时候我能带他看看布兰琪的房♥间吗?
Can I show the kid Blanche's room while we're waiting?
不 给他个惊喜吧
Nah, let him be surprised.
我的天啊
Oh my god.
-桃乐茜 -歌♥洛莉亚 斯坦
It's Dorothy. Gloria, Stan.
嘿 似曾相识 是吧 宝贝?
Hey, deja vu, huh, babe?
告诉我为什么 为什么在这房♥子里
Just tell me why, why in this house,
为什么又在我床上?
why in my bed again?
桃乐茜 这地方有我们的回忆
Dorothy, this place has memories for us,
这是我和歌♥洛莉亚第一次
this is the place where Gloria and I first,
不用我说你也知道 你也在场
well, I don't have to tell you, you were there.
桃乐茜 就这么发生了
Dorothy, it just happened.
我知道你觉得这不对
I know you think it's wrong,
但这不是犯罪 你知道的
but it's not a crime, you know.
是的 它是 长官们?
Yes, it is. Officers?
你把警♥察♥带来了?
You brought the cops?
没错 我有备而来
That's right, I came prepared.
警官 射杀这些人
Officers, shoot these people.
你听到了 我是纳税人 杀了他们
You heard me, I'm a taxpayer, shoot them.
不行 夫人
No can do, ma'am.
你得做点什么
Well, you have to do something,
我是说 这太荒谬了
I mean, this is ridiculous.
因为这两个人 我妈妈失踪了
My mother is missing because of these two people
而他们总是睡到一起
who can't keep their hands off each other.
桃乐茜 拜托 你太不理智了
Dorothy, please, you're being irrational.
是的 我是一头猪(警♥察♥)
Yes, I am a pig.
是吗 哪个分局?
Oh yeah, what precinct?
听着 女士 我们正在疏散整个社区
Listen, ma'am, we're evacuating the entire neighborhood,
所以你们三个
so the three of you are going to have to
先别打架 让我们先去避难所
put away the fight until we get down to the shelter,
我们会在车里等着
we will be waiting in the car.
哦 来吧 现在 你也可以开枪了
Oh come on, now, you can too shoot them.
我不能开枪!
I cannot shoot them!
-我只能射杀抢劫者 -哦 我明白了
I can only shoot looters. Oh, I understand.
斯坦 出去的时候把电视带走 好吗?
Stan, pick up the TV on your way out, will you?
索菲亚 我正准备去避难所
Oh, Sophia, I was gettin' ready to go to the shelter,
你在这里做什么?
what are you doing here?
安吉洛 你是我大哥 我只能来找你
Angelo, you're my big brother, I can only come to you.
我有麻烦了
I'm in trouble.
那男孩就该娶你
Then the boy will marry you.
不 不是那样的
No, no, it's nothing like that.
我和桃乐茜 歌♥洛莉亚有矛盾
I'm having problems with Dorothy and Gloria.
我是个糟糕的母亲
I'm a terrible mother.
你是个了不起的母亲
You're a wonderful mother.
不 我真的让我的桃乐茜难过了
No, I really upset my Dorothy.
她正处于非常困难的年纪
She's at a very difficult age.
她刚进入更年期 但性♥欲♥还没有完全消失
She just started menopause, but the sex drive isn't totally dead yet.
这是一个尴尬的阶段
That is an awkward time.
歌♥洛莉亚是我的宝贝
And Gloria, she's my baby,
她还没有掉一颗牙呢
she hasn't even lost any of her adult teeth yet.
我真想要一块没有奶油的玉米
I'd kill for a piece of corn that wasn't creamed.
我做了一件很蠢的事 安吉洛
I've done a very stupid thing, Angelo.
我安排了斯坦和歌♥洛莉亚在一起
I arranged for Stan and Gloria to get together.
我早该知道的 就像他们小时候一样
I should've known better, it's like when they were young.
每当歌♥洛莉亚拿走桃乐茜的旧玩具
Whenever Gloria took one of Dorothy's old toys,
桃乐茜会再次对它产生兴趣 想要回它
Dorothy would get interested again and want it back.
我还能听到她在喊
I can still hear her yelling,
"歌♥洛莉亚拿走了我的棍子 歌♥洛莉亚拿走了我的棍子"
"Gloria took my stick, Gloria took my stick."
天哪 我们家可真穷啊
Boy, we come from a poor family.
但在我看来 你把斯坦给了歌♥洛莉亚
But the way I see it is, you gave Stan to Gloria,
但斯坦不是棍 也不是洋娃娃
but Stan is not a stick, he's not a Betsy Wetsy,
他不是橡皮球 他是个男人
he's not a rubber ball, he's a man.
你真明智
You are so wise.
是的 我经常听谈话广播
Yeah, I listen to a lot of talk radio.
我觉得你对一个孩子的爱
I think your love for one child
蒙蔽了你对另一个孩子的爱
blinded your love for the other.
但我觉得你对桃乐茜做错了
But I think you did Dorothy wrong,
你必须纠正错误
and I think you must make it right.
那是什么?
What is that?
我们最好去避难所
We'd better get to the shelter.
这是什么 哦 现在是
What is this, oh, now the--
哦 入口被堵住了
Oh, the entrance is blocked,
我们出不去了 我们会死的!
we can't get out, we're gonna die!
好吧 别担心 我有个计划
Alright, don't worry, I have a plan.
他们教我如何在意大利军队中处理紧急情况
They taught me how to deal with emergencies in the Italian Army.
救命 救命 救命
Help! Help! Help!
我们需要帮助!
We need some help!
布兰琪 你拿着那些糖果干什么?
Blanche, what are you doing with all that candy?
每当发生自然灾害时
Well, whenever there is a natural disaster, you know,
一些不择手段的机会主义者总是囤积所有的食物
some unscrupulous opportunist always hoards all the food,
但这次我决定也这么干
but this time I decided it might as well be me.
听着 我给那些警♥察♥的时间够长了
Oh, look, I've given those cops long enough,
我得出去找妈妈了
I just have to go out there and try to find Ma.
桃乐茜 你不能出去
Dorothy, you can't go out there.
萝丝 我不能就这么坐着
Look, Rose, I can't just sit here.
但这太危险了
But it is too dangerous.
我记得在圣奥拉夫的时候 有一次龙♥卷♥风♥
Oh, I remember back in St. Olaf, during a tornado,
我妈妈离开防风地窖去找托托
my mother left the storm cellar to find Toto,
她永远的伴侣 最喜欢的奶牛
her constant companion and favorite cow.
我们为什么对她好?
Why are we nice to her?
重点是 妈妈在暴风雨中出门时
The point is, when Mother went out in the storm,
头上撞了个大包
she got quite a bump on her head.
在她剩下的日子里 她一直想
For the rest of her days she kept tryin' to get that cow
把那头奶牛放进自行车车筐里
in the little basket on the front of her bicycle.
你相信吗 所有的机器都是空的
Can you believe it, the machines are all empty.
太糟糕了 你想来块巧克力棒吗?
Oh, that's terrible, would you like a Clark bar?
当然
Sure.
2.50美元
$2.50.
是啊 能再说话真好
Yeah, it's nice to be able to talk again,
像人一样 像朋友一样
like human beings, like friends.
我说2.5美元 斯坦
I said $2.50, Stan.
对不起
Sorry.
桃乐茜 我们这是怎么了?
Dorothy, what's happening to us?
我不知道 我自己也在想
I don't know, I was thinking about it myself.
我不赞成你和歌♥洛莉亚在一起
I don't approve of you and Gloria,
但如果你真的爱她
but if you honestly love her--
你知道 我觉得我不爱她
You know, I don't think I love her,
我意识到也许我和她在一起只是为了让你嫉妒
I'm realizing that maybe I was with her just to make you jealous.
猴子也是一样
It was the same thing with the monkey.
你知道吗 斯坦?
You know something, Stan?
我是有点嫉妒
I was a little jealous.
桃乐茜 那只是一个顶上有个猴子头的旧交通锥
Well Dorothy,it's just an old traffic cone with a monkey head on the top.
嫉妒我妹妹 你个白♥痴♥
Jealous of my sister, you idiot.
你说得对 你知道吗 这就是我怀念的
You're right. You know, this is what I miss.
你叫我白♥痴♥
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表