剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
对你来说也太极端了
is extreme even for you.
到底怎么了
What is goin' on?
桃乐茜总是让我买♥♥同样的老太太鞋
Well, Dorothy always makes me buy the same old lady shoes.
我就没有那些新款的好看的鞋
I never get anything new and exciting.
这只是一个提醒 提醒你衰老带走的东西
It's just another reminder of what old age takes away from you.
先是丈夫 然后是可爱的鞋子
First husbands, then cute shoes.
衰老又会从我身上夺走什么?
What's old age gonna take away from me next?
嘿 我的气球呢?
Hey, where's my balloon?
妈 你穿那双鞋
Ma, you wear those shoes
因为你说你只能穿这双鞋
because they're the only shoes you say you can wear.
我们给你买♥♥别的鞋的时候
Whenever we get you other shoes,
你说穿着不舒服
you say they're uncomfortable.
我这双脚被诅咒了
I'm cursed with these square feet.
我小时候住在西西里岛 家里穷得连鞋都买♥♥不起
When I was a girl in Sicily, we were too poor for shoes,
所以我穿着橄榄油罐
so I wore olive oil cans.
听着 妈 我不想成为阻碍你快乐的人
Look, Ma, I don't wanna be the one to keep you from being happy.
如果你真的想要新鞋 我带你去
If you really want new shoes, I'll take you.
打开新闻
Turn on the news.
怎么了 萝丝?
What's going on, Rose?
哦 今天是我的幸运日
Oh, today is my lucky day.
你们不在的时候
While you were gone,
安吉洛过来跟你说他家有大虫子
Angelo came over to tell you about these big bugs at his place.
他不想把这事搞得太大
Well, he didn't want to make a big deal of it.
他说他可以把它们冒充贝壳装在箱子里卖♥♥
He said he could try to pass them off as shellfish
and sell them out of the back of his trunk,
但我认为这是一个很棒的故事 我的老板也这么认为
but I thought it was a great story and so did my boss.
事实上 他要在今晚的新闻上报道
In fact, he's putting it on tonight's news.
萝丝 拜托告诉我你在开玩笑
Rose, please tell me you're kidding.
我老板说他想揭发安吉洛的房♥东
My boss said he wanted to expose Angelo's landlord
让他生活在那种可怕的环境中
for making him live under those terrible conditions.
但安吉洛不肯告诉我们他的名字
But Angelo wouldn't give us his name.
西西里人从不告密 从不
A Sicilian never squeals. Never.
你答应给他钱了吗?
Did you offer him money?
没有
No.
不会的 他不会的
Never. He wouldn't.
嗯 没关系
Well, it doesn't matter.
我是说 我们的市场部门会找到那个无情的奸商
I mean, our research department will find that heartless Shylock.
如果他们不这么做 我自己找
And if they don't, I will.
我不会休息 我不会睡觉
I'm not gonna rest, I'm not gonna sleep,
不找到那个人♥渣♥我是不会吃东西的
I'm not gonna eat until I track that scum down.
萝丝 我就是那个人♥渣♥
Rose, I'm the scum.
斯坦和我继承了那栋楼
Stan and I inherited that building.
我是安吉洛叔叔的房♥东
I am Uncle Angelo's landlord.
哦 桃乐茜 我忘了
Oh, Dorothy, I forgot.
我感觉很糟糕
I feel awful. Just awful.
我怎么这么蠢?
How could I have been so stupid?
不 没关系
No, it's okay.
我漏了家庭的角度了
I missed the family angle.
他是你叔叔
He's your uncle.
"侄女让叔叔住在蟑螂旅馆"
"Niece makes uncle live in roach motel."
看 那是安吉洛!把声音开大点 快
Look, there's Angelo! Turn the sound up. Quick.
正如你所看到的 这些虫子真的很大
As you can see, the bugs are really big
当我喷它们的时候
and when I spray them,
它们似乎在嘲笑我们
they appear to be laughing at us.
整个迈阿密都在问的问题是
The question all Miami is asking is,
谁会让人们生活在这样的条件下?
who would make people live under these conditions?
我们了解到这个臭虫横行的肮脏地方
We have learned this vermin-infested squalor
属于烤土豆开启器大王斯坦利·兹博纳克
is owned by baked-potato-opener king, Stanley Zbornak,
和他的前妻桃乐茜·兹博纳克
and his ex-wife, Dorothy Zbornak.
桃乐茜 那是你的照片!
Dorothy, that's your picture!
哦不
Oh, no.
噢 看他们在我们头上画了那些扭来扭去的触角
Oh, look. They put those little wiggly antennas on our heads.
我该怎么办?我还怎么出去见人?
What am I gonna do? How am I gonna face people?
我告诉斯坦我不想要那栋楼
I told Stan I didn't want that building.
我不在乎 我现在不在乎了
I didn't care about it. I don't care about it now.
他应该负责所有的维护工作
He's supposed to take care of all the maintenance.
你最好把这事理清楚 萝丝
You better get this straightened out, Rose.
桃乐茜·兹博纳克?
Dorothy Zbornak?
我是桃乐茜·兹博纳克
I'm Dorothy Zbornak.
我有对你的逮捕令
I have a warrant for your arrest.
我得请你跟我们一起走
I'll have to ask you to come with me.
因为什么
What for?
违反了城市住房♥法规
Violation of the city's housing codes.
女士 你是贫民窟的领主
Lady, you're a slum lord.
桃乐茜 别担心 我们很快就能把你从监狱里救出来
Dorothy, don't worry. We'll have you out of jail in no time.
我会请社会保障金能请到的最好的律师
I'll get the best attorney social security can buy.
天啊 桃乐茜 你看到外面那么多记者了吗?
My God, Dorothy, did you see all the reporters out there?
我知道 这正在成为媒体的一场闹剧
I know. This is becoming a media circus.
他们真的很讨厌你
And they really hate you.
大家都叫你"大虫女"
"The Big Bug Lady," they call you.
你应该有个更好的绰号♥ 我不知道 比如
You deserve a better nickname. I don't know, something like,
"刻薄的女房♥东"或者"刻薄的桃乐茜"
"Big Mean Landlady," or "Big Mean Dorothy."
带有"又大又刻薄"的这些词
Something with "big mean."
桃乐茜 我太兴奋了
Dorothy, I am so excited.
我刚接受了采访
I just got interviewed.
他们问我你在家是不是干净
They asked me if you were clean at home.
我说:“你不会在她的床上找到任何面包屑
I said, "Well, you won't find any crumbs in her bed.
“你在她床上什么也找不到”
"You won't find anything in her bed."
桃乐茜 桃乐茜 这是怎么回事?
Dorothy, Dorothy, how'd this happen?
我感觉很糟糕
I feel so terrible.
这不是你的错
Oh, it's not your fault.
哦 谢谢
Oh, thank you.
我为你骄傲 安吉洛 你没有告密
I'm proud of you, Angelo. You didn't squeal.
嘿 我是西西里人
Hey, I'm a Sicilian.
没人出价 是吧?
Nobody made an offer, huh?
一毛钱也没有
Not a dime.
桃乐茜 这不是很了不起吗?
Dorothy, isn't this something?
你已经变成了我们新闻行业所说的“热门新闻”
You've become what we in the news business call a "hot story."
而你成为了我们在复仇界所说的"下一个"
And you've become what we call in the revenge business "next."
天啊 难怪他们叫你"大毒虫女"
Boy, no wonder they call you, "The Big Mean Bug Lady."
你相信外面的暴徒吗?
Do you believe the mob out there?
-马文在哪儿? -谁?
Where's Marvin? Who?
你的律师 马文·米切尔森 他在哪里?
Your lawyer, Marvin Mitchelson. Where is he?
不 我不会让马文来处理这个案子
No, I'm not using Marvin on this case.
他是个出色的律师
He's a brilliant lawyer.
听着 斯坦利 我们需要帮助
Listen, Stanley, we need help here.
昨晚马文把我们保释出来后
You know, last night after Marvin got us bailed out,
我去了街上的一家酒吧
I went to a bar up the street,
当我在酒吧的时候 我明白了
and while I was there, it dawned on me.
如果我们用米切尔森
If we use Mitchelson,
我们会看起来像贫民窟的富商 但我们不是
we're gonna look like the rich slum lords we're not.
那我们用谁呢?
Well, then, who are we using?
幸运的是
Well, as luck would have it,
我在酒吧遇到了一个没有那么多经验的人
I met somebody at the bar who doesn't have that much experience,
但很让我印象深刻
but I was very impressed.
天哪 斯坦 外面太热闹了
Boy, Stan, it's jumping out there.
这就让你印象深刻了?
Is this what impressed you?
相信我 桃乐茜 她很聪明
Believe me, Dorothy, she's very bright.
真的吗?
Really?
我跟你说 酒吧里只有我们两个人
I'm telling you, we were the only two in the bar
会把笑话写在鸡尾酒餐巾上
who got the jokes on the cocktail napkins.
桃乐茜 我想让你见见我们的律师 特蕾西
Dorothy, I want you to meet our attorney, Tracy.
特蕾西 这是桃乐茜
Tracy, this is Dorothy.
你好哟
Hi-dee-ho!
你好哟
Hi-dee-ho.
斯坦利 我想说
Stanley, forgive me,
我不愿意把我的未来托付给这个女孩
but I don't think I'm willing to trust my future to this girl
知道她唯一的资格是
knowing her only qualification is
能让你在酒吧里钓到她
that you were able to pick her up in a bar.
我没有钓她
I did not pick her up.
没把上吗
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表