剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
有人在关注我
somebody was paying attention to me,
纵容我 这很好
pampering me, and it was nice.
米尔德丽德让我感到特别 感到被爱
Mildred made me feel special, feel loved.
但她给我们其他人带来的糟糕感受呢?
But what about the awful way she made the rest of us feel?
嘿 那只是意外
Hey, that was just gravy.
妈 我知道我没有纵容你
Look, Ma, I know I don't pamper you.
我之所以让你为你自己着想
But the reason I make you do things for yourself,
是因为我想让你保持活力
is because I want to keep you active and vital.
表达我关心你的最好方式就是确保你……
The best way to show you I care is to make sure that you...
你不会安于晚年
You don't settle into old age.
你是说你让我吸尘除尘
So you're saying you make me vacuum and dust
刮掉瓷砖上的硬皮就因为你爱我?
and scrape crusty stuff off the tile because you love me?
实话吗
Honestly?
很让我开心啊
It tickles me.
闺女
Pussycat.
妈
Ma.
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表