剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
谢谢你做我的朋友
Thank you for being a friend.
旅行数日后又重回此处
Traveled down the road and back again.
你的心是如此真诚
Your heart is true.
你是我的贴心好友
You're a pal and a confidante.
若你要开个派对
And if you threw a party.
邀请所有熟人到场
lnvited everyone you knew.
你将发现最好的礼物是我送出的
You would see the biggest gift would be from me.
贺卡上将会写着
And the card attached would say.
感谢你与我为友
“Thank you for being a friend"
黄金女郎 第七季 第十七集
大家听这个
Everybody, listen to this.
亚历克斯·特雷贝克和《危险边缘》的人
Alex Trebek and the Jeopardy people
正在迈阿密试镜选手!
are auditioning contestants in Miami!
他们来了!《危险边缘》
They're coming here! Jeopardy!
哦 这是我最喜欢的节目!
Oh, it's my favorite show!
没错 闺女 《危险边缘》是你最喜欢的节目
Yes, pussycat, Jeopardy is your favorite show.
我每天晚上都看
I watch it every night.
我们知道 我们都错过了整个海湾战争
We know. We missed the entire Gulf War.
多国部队于1991年对伊♥拉♥克♥的战争
我喜欢合作 因为有时我会赢
I like to play along. Sometimes I win.
当然了 闺女
Yes. Yes, you do, pussycat.
你赢了很多
You win a lot.
你的生活很美好
You've got a wonderful life.
我要这么做 妈妈 这是我的机会
I'm gonna do it, Ma. This is my shot.
他们从周一早上开始接受申请
They're taking applications beginning Monday morning.
我要排在第一个
I am going to be the first in line.
我来第二个
Make that second.
你在说什么 布兰琪?
What are you talking about, Blanche?
你从来不关心《危险边缘》
You've never cared about Jeopardy.
不 但我很喜欢亚历克斯·特雷贝克
No, but I do care for Alex Trebek.
我从来没有遇到过不♥穿♥溜冰鞋的加拿大人
You see, I've never had a Canadian who wasn't on skates.
抱歉 我还真不知道
I'm sorry. I didn't know.
我有这种反复出现的幻想
I have this recurring fantasy.
“带上我 亚历克斯现在带我走吧”我对他说
"Take me, Alex. Take me, now," I tell him.
他对我说 “啊 啊 啊 布兰琪
And he says to me, "Ah, ah, ah, Blanche.
“要以问题的形式”
"In the form of a question."
在危险边缘节目中 答案要以问题的形式进行回答
哇 真是难熬的一天
Wow, what a tough day.
我真的需要找人谈谈
I really need somebody to talk to.
我得走了
Got to go.
萝丝 亲爱的 过来坐一会儿
Rose, honey, come over here and sit down a minute.
桃乐茜和我都注意到你最近情绪低落
Now, Dorothy and I have both been
noticing how down you've been lately,
我们非常担心
and we're very concerned.
是我在医院工作的事
Oh, it's my work at the hospital.
我知道 是我主动提出要去的
I know, I'm the one who volunteered,
但要花那么多时间并不容易
but it's not easy having to spend that much time
和老弱病残的人在一起
with people who are old and sick and frail.
哦 这倒提醒了我 我明天要打麻将
Oh, that reminds me. I got Mah Jongg tomorrow.
不管怎样 我们想让你打起精神 萝丝
Well, anyway, we wanted to pick up your spirits, Rose.
所以 闭上眼睛 闭上眼睛
So, close your eyes. Close your eyes.
哦 很有趣 布兰琪 把礼物给我就行了
Oh, very funny, Blanche. Just give me the gift.
萝丝 萝丝 睁开你的眼睛
Rose. Rose, open your eyes.
天啊 是只狗!
Oh, my God, it's a dog!
哦 你给了我一只狗!
Oh, you gave me a dog!
我们在收♥容♥所♥找到他的
We picked him out down at the shelter.
-哦 -他的名字叫杰克
Ohh. His name is Jake.
哦 他真可爱!
Oh, he's adorable!
哦 我已经爱上你了
Oh, I love you already.
事实上 我从没有对狗有过这种感觉 自从……
In fact, I haven't felt this way about a dog since...
因为拉什蒂
Since Rusty.
天啊 别再提拉什蒂的事了
Oh, God, not the Rusty story again.
查理把他带回家作为礼物
Charlie brought him home as a present
在我们的第一个孩子出生后
after our first child was born.
真希望我们有个狗狗门
Oh, I wish we had a doggie door
好让我把你的头塞进去
so I could push your head through it.
哦 他是最棒的
Oh, he was the best.
值得信赖 忠诚 聪明伶俐
Trustworthy, loyal, smart as a whip.
我真以为拉什蒂会永远和我们家在一起
Oh, I really thought Rusty was gonna be with our family forever.
桃乐茜 我们有蜡烛吗?
Dorothy, do we have any candles?
我想往耳朵里滴点热耳蜡
I'd like to drip some hot wax in my ears.
然后在一个可怕的晚上 我们的房♥子着火了
Then one horrible, horrible night, our house caught on fire,
是拉什蒂唤醒了大家
and it was Rusty who awakened everybody.
是拉什蒂把我们都拉到了安全地带
It was Rusty who pulled us all to safety.
他甚至冲了回去
He even dashed back
去救我们的猫斯库菲
in the burning building to rescue Scruffy, our cat.
他从未真正喜欢过那只猫
Whom he never really liked.
是的 先生 他是个真正的英雄
Yes, sir, he was a real hero.
哦 要是他没有回去搬电视就好了
Oh, if only he hadn't gone back in for the TV.
看在上帝的份上 他是只德国腊肠犬
He was a dachshund, for God's sake.
我是说 他凭什么觉得自己可以搬电视?
I mean, what made him think he could carry a TV?
你知道德国人有多顽固
You know how pig-headed the Germans are.
噢 杰克你永远不会离开我身边
Oh, Jake. You're never gonna leave my side.
事实上 我会帮你在医院找份工作
In fact, I'll get you a job with me at the hospital.
哦 他们有一个项目…
Oh, they have a program where...
在那里 动物们去陪伴老年病人 让他们振作起来
Where animals come and visit the elderly patients and cheer them up.
嘿!这只拖鞋是玛米·范多伦系列的!
Hey! That slipper is from the Mamie Van Doren collection!
看见没有?男人最好的朋友
Will you look at that? Man's best friend
追逐人类最好的朋友
chasing man's best friend.
哈伯德先生?哈伯德夫人?
Mr. Hubbard? Mrs. Hubbard?
你好 萝丝
Hello, Rose.
我看到你把医院的厨师带来了
I see you brought along the hospital chef.
哦 杰克 稳当些
Oh, Jake, don't be pushy.
这小家伙多可爱啊
Oh, what a cute little guy this is.
怎么样?
How about that?
自从格蕾丝来医院后 我还没见她这么精神
I haven't seen Grace show so much spirit since she came here.
那是杰克的工作 让病人振作起来
Well, that's Jake's job, to cheer up the patients.
嗯 看起来它起作用了
Well, looks like it's working.
格蕾丝喜欢动物 一直都喜欢
Grace loves animals. Always has.
哦 每个人都知道 哈伯德先生
Oh, everybody does, Mr. Hubbard.
这就是为什么当古人发现人们需要宠物时
That's why ancient man, when he discovered the need for pets,
就去了动物王国
turned to the animal kingdom.
我明白了
I see.
真是个好孩子 是的 你是
What a good boy. Yes, you are.
他让我想起了我的老狗 拉什蒂
Oh, he reminds me of my old dog, Rusty.
萝丝 求你了 格蕾丝不舒服
Rose, please, Grace isn't feeling well.
我们今天能不讲拉什蒂的故事吗?
Can we skip the Rusty story today?
好了 大家请坐
Okay, everybody, please take a seat.
没什么好解释的
There's not much to explain.
我们选择的问题是来测试你的常识
The questions we've selected will test your general knowledge.
这不是一个简单的考试
It's not an easy exam.
经验告诉我们 只有10%的人
History tells us that only 10% of you
得分高到可以再被邀请参加节目
will score high enough to be asked back.
哇 10% 只有五分之一
Wow, 10%. Only one out of five.
大家都准备好了吗?
All right, everybody set?
不好意思 特雷贝克先生在哪儿?
Oh, excuse me, but where is Mr. Trebek?
女士 我在这里工作了11年还没见过他
Lady, I've worked here 11 years and I haven't met him.
好了 如果没有别的了 我们开始吧
Okay, if there's nothing else, let's begin.
(哼着《危险边缘》主题曲)
(HUMMING JEOPARDY THEME SONG)
桃乐茜?
Dorothy?
乌拉尔山脉在哪里?
Where are the Ural Mountains?
哎哟哟 布兰琪
Well, well, well, Blanche.
一管唇彩和一管美宝莲
A pot of lip gloss and a tube of Maybelline
它们现在帮不了你了 是吗 布兰琪?
can't help you now, can they, Blanche?
谁还需要你?嘿
Who needs you anyway? Hey.
你给我看你的 我就给你看我的
I'll show you mine, if you show me yours.
已经两天了《危险边缘》的人怎么还没打电♥话♥来?
It's been two days. Why haven't those Jeopardy people called?
桃乐茜 你这么迫不及待真让我很惊讶
Dorothy, I'm surprised at this reaction.
谁都知道你有过坐在一个不响的电♥话♥旁的经历
God knows you've had your share of experience
sittin' by a phone that doesn't ring.
姑娘们 你们不会相信哈伯德太太的改善
Girls, you wouldn't believe the progress Mrs. Hubbard is making.
她感觉好点了吗?
Oh, is she feeling better?
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表