剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
You calling me idiot,
当我过来的时候 你当着我的面摔门
you slamming the door in my face when I come over.
我明白你的意思
I know what you mean.
我们结婚的时候也没那么幸福
We weren't that happy when we were married,
我们准备再婚的时候也没那么开心
we weren't that happy when we were going to remarry,
看来我们离婚的时候关系最好啊
seems our relationship works best when we're just plain divorced.
我不想两年都不和你说话
I don't wanna spend two years without speaking to you.
不 当然不能 斯坦
No, we shouldn't, Stan.
我们都有孩子 有孙辈
We share children, we share grandchildren.
而且我喜欢把你关在门外
And I like slamming the door in your face.
太棒了 我们应该庆祝一下
This is great, we should celebrate.
我们打开一瓶苏打水 来庆祝一下
Let's pop open a soda and make a toast.
好样的 五块钱
Nice try, five bucks.
兹博纳克女士 我们找到你母亲了
Ms. Zbornak, we found your mother.
妈 你没事吧?
Ma, are you okay?
我当然没事!
Of course I'm okay!
哦 妈 谢天谢地 给我一个拥抱
Oh, Ma, thank god, give me a hug.
好了 现在你们俩拥抱一下
Okay, now you two hug.
快啊 不然我就回飓风里去了
Go on or I'm going back out into the hurricane.
-桃乐茜 我很抱歉 -哦 别这样
Dorothy, I'm sorry. Oh, don't be,
我很高兴我妈妈和妹妹回来了
I'm just so glad to have my mother and my sister back.
是不是很可爱?
Aren't they cute?
是啊 两位都是我的
Yeah,and I've had 'em both.
你说得对 桃乐茜 他是头猪
You're right, Dorothy, he is a pig.
索菲亚 我很高兴你没事
Sophia, I'm so glad you're safe.
我有一些好消息
And I have some good news,
舞台监督刚告诉我飓风要散了
the stage manager just told me the hurricane is breaking up,
我们只需要在这里多待几个小时
we're only gonna have to stay here a few more hours.
我要去告诉大家
Oh, I'm gonna go tell everybody.
你敢 首先 我们先卖♥♥给他们糖果
Don't you dare, first, we sell 'em candy.
大家来吧
C'mon, everybody.
桃乐茜 我想跟你谈谈
Uh, Dorothy, I want to talk to you.
我只是想说我对棍子的事很抱歉
I just wanted to say I'm sorry about the stick.
什么棍子?
What stick?
那根棍子 上面有只袜子 纽扣是眼睛的那个?
The stick, the one with the sock on it
with the buttons for the eyes?
你是说斯各特?
You mean Scout?
你知道斯各特在哪吗?
You know where Scout is?
听着 我很抱歉在你小时候把棍子给了你妹妹
Look, I'm sorry I gave the stick
to your sister when you were a kid,
另外一件事我也很抱歉
and I'm sorry about the other thing too.
你是说把斯坦给歌♥洛莉亚?
You mean about giving Stan to Gloria?
是啊 还有那根棍子
Yeah, that, and the stick,
这两件事我很抱歉
I'm sorry about those two things.
知道吗 妈 我爱你
You know what, Ma, I love you,
我很高兴你平安无事
and I'm glad you're safe,
我原谅你
and I forgive you.
你真让我恶心
You make me sick.
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表