剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
Struck out?
天啊 还是你了解我
Boy, do you know me, or what?
听着 这种想法真的很有性别歧视
Look, this kind of thinking is really quite sexist.
仅仅因为一个女人有魅力
Just because a woman is attractive
对自己的性取向没有不舒服
and is not uncomfortable about her sexuality,
并不意味着她不能聪明 见多识广
does not mean she can't be bright, well informed,
还是个好律师
and a hell of a lawyer.
你在哪上的法学院?
Uh, where did you go to law school?
很多地方
A whole bunch of places.
-啊哦 -什么?
Uh-oh. What?
助理地方检察官 彼得森
The assistant D.A., Peterson.
他是个杀手
He's a killer.
他对证人做的事太不可思议了
It's amazing what he does to the witnesses.
你认为他毫无进展
You think he's getting nowhere
然后他突然向证人说一些不怎么样的恭维话
and then suddenly he gives the witness a really dumb compliment
出于某种原因 它起作用了
and for some reason it works.
他们放松了警惕 他就抓住了破绽
They let down their guard and he nails them.
好吧 你一定有办法对付这招
Well, you must have some way of combating that.
好吧 我们会知道的
Well, we'll find out.
你是什么意思?
What do you mean?
我以前从来没做过这个
I've never really done this before.
啊哈
Uh-huh.
所以你是说你从来没有向兹博纳克夫妇
And so you're saying that you never really complained
反映过这些虫子的事情
about the bugs to the Zbornaks.
对吗?
Is that right?
是的 你很聪明
Yes. You're very bright.
她很聪明
She's very bright.
轮到你了
Your witness.
安吉洛 兹博纳克夫妇是不是
Angelo, isn't it true that the Zbornaks
让你生活在悲惨的环境中?
make you live under deplorable conditions?
不
No.
他们是不是偶尔切断整栋楼的电源只是为了好玩?
And isn't it true that from time to time
they shut off the power to the entire building just for funsies?
-不是 -是不是真的……
No. And isn't it true that...
不好意思 但这是我见过的最好的领带
Well, excuse me, but that's the nicest tie I've ever seen.
谢谢
Thanks.
你没告诉萝丝·尼伦德你住在贫民窟吗?
Didn't you tell Rose Nylund you were living in a slum?
-当然 但是…… -没有其他问题了
Sure, but... No further questions.
德弗罗太太
Isn't it true, Mrs. Devereaux,
兹博纳克夫人是那种喜欢看别人受苦的人 对吗?
that Mrs. Zbornak is the kind of person who likes to see people suffer?
不
No.
这不是真的吗 有时
And isn't it true that from time to time
她欺负和她住在一起的女人?
she bullies the women she lives with?
不
No.
郑重声明 法官阁下
For the record, Your Honor,
这位证人的眼睛是我见过的最美丽的
this witness has the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen.
布兰琪
Blanche,
桃乐茜对安吉洛的住所到底是什么感受?
what did Dorothy really feel about Angelo's building?
她说她不在乎
She said she didn't care about it,
她从来没有在意过
that she'd never cared about it.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
用你自己的话来说 彼得里洛夫人
In your own words, Mrs. Petrillo,
你这样一个美丽端庄的女人
the words of a beautiful, dignified person
而且对于你这个年纪来说 身体很野性
who's got a wild bod for a chick her age,
你女儿是个什么样的人?
what kind of person is your daughter?
她把我送进了养老院
She put me in a home.
好了 安静点 法庭肃静
All right, quiet down. Order in the courtroom.
你还有证人吗 彼得森先生?
Do you have any more witnesses, Mr. Peterson?
没有了 法官阁下 新法袍吗?
No, Your Honor. New robe?
不是 为什么这么问?
No. Why?
看起来很好
Looks great.
谢谢你 律师
Thank you, Counselor.
如果没有证人了
Well, if there are no more witnesses...
-呃 我…-法官大人 我能说几句吗?
Uh, I... Your Honor, may I say something?
你可以说话了
You may speak.
法官阁下 这只是一个很小的问题
Uh, Your Honor, this is all a very simple mistake.
斯坦和我准备去找灭虫师
Stan and I are ready to get an exterminator
去处理那些虫子
to take care of those bugs.
我不知道事情怎么会发展成这样
I don't know how this thing got so far.
但相信我 我们不是罪犯
But believe me, we are not criminals.
我想让你们俩都了解一下
I want you both to get an idea of what it's like
租你们房♥子的人的感受
for all the people that you collect rent from.
所以我要判你们俩
So I'm going to sentence both of you
住在这栋楼的3C公♥寓♥
to live in apartment 3C in this building
直到它达到标准为止
until such time as it is brought up to code.
等一下
Wait a minute.
你想让我和他住在同一间公♥寓♥吗?
You want me to live with him in the same apartment?
是的
That's right.
但是那里的虫子们
But there are bugs there
就会认为斯坦是他们的领袖
and they'll think Stan is their leader.
好吧 进去吧
All right. In you go.
哦 这不是很好吗?
Oh, isn't this lovely?
看 他们放了一张双层床
Look, they put in a bunk bed.
还有一把椅子
And a chair.
看 桃乐茜 一把椅子
Look, Dorothy, a chair.
事情不会那么糟的
This isn't gonna be so bad.
这不会很糟糕的
This isn't gonna be bad at all.
嗯 我想是的
Yeah, well, I suppose.
布兰琪 我们能走了吗?
Blanche, can we get out of here?
天开始黑了
It's starting to get dark.
桃乐茜 从某些方面来说 我们是幸运的
You know, Dorothy, in some ways we're lucky.
有多少人会和自己喜欢的人关在一起?
How many people get locked up with someone they're attracted to?
我不知道 马里恩·巴里的名字浮现在我的脑海中
I don't know. The name Marion Barry comes to mind.
华盛顿市长
1990年美国联邦调查局发现巴里与前女友吸毒
被捕服刑了6个月
祝你好运 桃乐茜
Good luck, Dorothy.
我会想你的 我爱你
I'll miss you. I love you.
总有一天 亲爱的 我会离开这个鬼地方的
Someday, sweetheart, I'm gonna get out of this hellhole
然后我要去找你
and I'm going to come looking for you.
别在监狱里一直恨我 桃乐茜
Don't spend all your time in prison hating me, Dorothy.
学一门手艺
Learn a trade.
桃乐茜 今晚我要开着洗衣车去外面
Dorothy, tonight I'm gonna be out front in a laundry truck.
明白了 所以…
Gotcha. So...
如果你听到尖叫声 不要叫警♥察♥
If you hear screamin', don't call the cops.
好了 走吧 女士们
Okay, let's go, ladies.
别担心 闺女 不把你弄出去我们是不会休息的
Don't worry, pussycat. We won't rest till we get you out of here.
谢谢 妈妈
Thanks, Ma.
谁想吃中餐?
Who wants Chinese?
我拿到她的信♥用♥卡♥了!我拿到她的信♥用♥卡♥了!
I got her credit card! I got her credit card!
我叫你别这么做
I asked you not to do that.
我知道 但我要疯了
I know, but I'm going stir crazy.
没有出路了 没有出路
There's no way out. No way out.
斯坦利 他们让你留着腰带和鞋带
Stanley, they let you keep your belt and shoe laces.
想想看
Think about that.
某种程度上 这个公♥寓♥让我想起了我们的第一个地方
You know, in a way, this apartment reminds me of our first place.
你还记得我们在那里度过的第一个晚上吗?
Do you remember the first night we spent there?
是的我记得 我当时也在努力读书
Yes. And as I recall, I was trying to read then, too.
你还在生我的气 是吗?
You're still mad at me, aren't you?
我当然生你的气
Yes, I'm mad at you.
每次你走进我的生活 都有不好的事情发生
Every time you come into my life something bad happens.
哦 你说得对 你是对的
Oh, you're right. You're right.
我真希望我们能回到过去
You know, I wish we could go back
回到开始 再试一次
to the beginning and try again.
回到第一间公♥寓♥
Go back to that first apartment.
我们那时没有多少钱
We didn't have much,
但我们很高兴有自己的地方
but we were happy to have our own place.
那是美好的时光
Those were good times.
你得到了第一份工作
You had gotten your first job.
是的 那时候 你可以每周都献血
Yeah. Back then, you could give blood every week.
还记得那次你妈妈照顾孩子吗?
Remember the time your mother took care of the baby?
那是我们一年来第一次单独相处
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表