剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
还有这个
And get this.
它是遗传的 而且会跳过一代人
It's inherited, and it skips a generation.
跳过一代人!唔呼
Skips a generation! Yahoo!
哦 别这样
Oh, come on.
这不是真的
That is not true.
你就这么幸灾乐祸的 是吧?
You're just gonna gloat about this, aren't you?
这对你来说是一个巨大的胜利
This is nothing but a big victory for you.
听着 我不会去买♥♥助听器的
Look, I am not gonna get a hearing aid,
仅此而已
and that's all there is to it.
但是 桃乐茜
But, Dorothy,
你才是那个一直说要有尊严地老去的人
you're the one who's been talkin' about aging with dignity.
不是对我 是对她
Not for me. For her.
我是说 看看她
I mean, look at her.
这个女人有几百岁了
The woman is hundreds of years old.
她应该用碳测定年代了
She should be carbon-dated.
但是 桃乐茜 如果医生说……
But, Dorothy, if the doctor said...
听着 我真的不想听这些 好吗?
Look, I really don't want to hear this, okay?
好消息是 你真的听不到了
Good news, you can't.
噢 萝丝 你在干什么?
Oh, Rose. Rose, what are you doing?
哦 她不想面对我
Oh, she can't face me.
她一整天都这样
She's been doin' this all day.
萝丝 你知道我已经道歉了
Rose, you know I said I'm sorry.
你就不能设身处地为我想想吗?
Can't you put yourself in my position?
我没你那么灵活
Apparently I'm not limber enough.
这句好
That was good.
布兰琪 我知道你和查理之间发生了什么
Blanche, I know what happened between you and Charlie
发生在你认识我之前
happened before you ever knew me,
我知道我不应该这么生气
and I know I shouldn't be so angry,
但我就是这样 我就是忍♥不住
but I am and I just can't help it.
哦 别这样 不用这样 萝丝
Oh, come on. Take it easy, Rose.
我怎么能呢?
How can I?
你觉得我是什么感觉?
What do you think this makes me feel like?
什么
What?
她说:“你觉得我是什么感觉?”
She said, "What do you think this makes me feel like?"
妈!
Ma!
这真是太棒了 游戏结束
It's out of the park. Game over.
我要去迪斯尼乐园
I'm going to Disneyland.
她怎么能去迪斯尼乐园?
How come she gets to go to Disneyland?
萝丝 桃乐茜需要助听器
Rose, Dorothy needs a hearing aid,
但她不想戴 因为她害怕自己会觉得老了
but she won't get one because she's afraid she'll feel old.
我不明白
I don't get it.
我什么时候到了我父母的年龄?
When did I become my parents' age?
天啊 我记得我20岁的时候
Gosh, you know, I remember being 20 years old
我还担心如果我不在家里过节
and--and worrying that if I didn't spend the holidays at home,
我可能再也见不到他们了
I might never see them again.
一切都瞬息万变
Everything changes so suddenly.
你知道我现在觉得自己才多大吗?
You know what's young to me now?
40.
40.
突然之间 40岁算年轻了
Suddenly, 40 is young.
哦 你真贴心
Oh, aren't you sweet.
每天都在变
Every day it's something else.
头发变白了 眼睛不行了
The hair gets gray. The eyes get weak.
然后你还越来越矮小了 太可怕了
And you shrink. It's scary.
我的意思是 你用你的臂长来测量你的身高
I mean, you measure your height against your arm span,
当臂长不等于身高时
and when they stop being equal,
你就越来越矮小了
you're actually getting smaller.
嘿!
Hey!
不管怎样 桃乐茜 新助听器
Anyway, Dorothy, these new hearing aids
正好能塞进耳道
just fit right in the ear canal.
没人能看到他们
Nobody can even see 'em,
那又有什么关系呢?
so what does it matter?
这很重要 因为这是我不想走的一步
It matters because it's a step I don't want to take.
听着 我不介意离婚
Look, I don't mind being divorced
或者不得不纠结于付账单
or having to struggle to pay my bills
或者每天早上都要吃补品
or having to eat my weight in supplements every morning,
但我不会戴助听器
but I will not do this.
我不会成为一个老人
I will not become an old person.
哦 要下雨了
Ooh, rain's coming.
萝丝 现在是九月中旬 你在干什么?
Rose, it's the middle of September. What are you doing?
哦 是查理做的横幅
Oh, it's a banner Charlie made.
我觉得有他的东西在我身边会很好
I thought it'd be nice to have some good memories of him around me.
他每年都把它挂起来
He put it up every year.
他是独一无二的 真好
Oh, he was one of a kind, all right.
喜欢圣诞节
Loved Christmas.
喜欢圣诞节 真是特别
Loved Christmas. That is unique.
当然 那是在他遇到布兰琪之前
Of course, that was before he met Blanche.
漂亮、深情、风趣的布兰琪
Pretty, affectionate, fun-loving Blanche.
那浪荡♥女♥在哪儿?
Say, where is old Happy-pants?
她和妈妈去听爱乐乐团演出了
She and Ma went to the Philharmonic.
我以为你要去呢
I thought you were going to that.
何苦呢?我这听力不可能享受的
Why bother? It's not like I'd be able to enjoy it.
确实
True.
另一方面 贝多芬也是聋子
On the other hand, Beethoven was also deaf,
这样你就能听到他写的音乐了
so you'd be hearing the music the way he wrote it.
看看我们
Look at us.
你已经一周没出门了
You haven't been out of the house in a week,
我也失去了一个最好的朋友
and I've lost one of my best friends.
哦 别这样 萝丝 你才没有失去你最好的朋友
Oh, come on, Rose. You haven't lost one of your best friends.
当然 跟布兰琪说话太痛苦了
Sure I have. It's too painful to talk to Blanche,
所以她可以是我的房♥东 但我们不再是朋友了
so I figure she can be my landlord, but we'll stop being friends.
萝丝 这不是你真正想要的
Oh, now, Rose, that's not what you really want.
亲爱的 你舍弃了对你很重要的东西
Honey, you're sacrificing something very important to you
就因为多年前犯的一个错误
over a mistake that was made years ago.
亲爱的 你知道你该怎么做吗?
Honey, you know what you should do?
坐下来 写下你喜欢的布兰琪的一些东西
Sit down, write down everything that you like about Blanche.
亲爱的 如果你在乎他人
Honey, if you care for someone,
重要的是要知道他们为什么会出现在你的生活中
it's important to remember why they're in your life.
我想你是对的
I guess you're right.
我想我对她太苛刻了
I guess I was pretty hard on her.
真不敢相信我居然说了海上厕所的笑话
I can't believe I made that crack about the nautical toilet.
你失去了理智
You lost your head.
哦 我看到幻象了
Oh, I'm having a vision.
一种宗教幻象
A religious vision.
天啊 太美了!
Oh, God, it's so beautiful!
索菲亚 我们的救世主不会穿着那身衣服死的
Sophia, please, our Savior wouldn't be caught dead in that outfit.
我想我应该去找萝丝谈谈
Well, I guess I ought to go talk to Rose.
-她在哪里? -在厨房♥里
Where is she? In the kitchen.
-哦她还在生气吗? -是啊
Oh. Is she still upset? Uh-huh.
你知道 我就是不明白
You know, I just don't understand it.
我怎么会不记得查理呢?
How could I not remember Charlie?
难道我也变了
Have I finally turned that corner?
难道我终于厌倦了
Have I finally become so jaded
再也不能把名字和面孔联♥系♥起来了吗?
that I can no longer put the name with the face?
我真是
Oh, listen to me.
他可能只是床上功夫不好
He was probably just lousy in bed.
你错过了今晚一场精彩的音乐会
You missed a sensational concert tonight.
我很高兴我今晚没有去
I'm glad I didn't go tonight.
谁需要去挤进人堆 那些麻烦?
Who needs the crowds, the hassle?
你听起来老了 闺女
You're sounding old, pussycat.
助听器不会让你变老
It's not a hearing aid that makes you old.
如果你不戴 你就会这样自怨自艾
It's what you're becoming by not getting one.
想想你错过了什么 我听到了什么
Think of what you're missing, all the things I hear.
鸟儿在歌♥唱 风吹过树林
The birds singing, the wind in the trees,
自动收报机告诉你施乐公♥司♥的股票已经……
the sound of the ticker tape telling you Xerox has gone up to...
我的健康
My health.
我说过我很健康吗?
Did I mention I've got my health?
-萝丝…… -什么也别说
Rose... Don't say anything.
我想了很多
I've given this a lot of thought.
等一下
Wait. Wait a minute.
-萝丝……- 不嘘你听
Rose... No, shh. You listen.
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表