剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
听着 索菲亚 我知道你不喜欢荫松
Now, look, Sophia, I know you didn't like it at Shady Pines.
家人把他们扔在那里之后就没人管了
Nobody did after their families dumped them there.
但我相信如果你给我一个机会
But I'm sure if you just give me a chance,
我们很快就会成为朋友
we'll become fast friends.
桃乐茜 我真心希望你能尊重我的感受
Dorothy, I really wish you'd respect my feelings about this.
妈 我真希望你投了我一票
Ma, I really wish you had voted for me
在布鲁克林小姐选美比赛的时候
in the Little Miss Brooklyn pageant.
嘿 我看到什么就说什么
Hey, I calls 'em as I sees 'em.
好了 女士们
Now, ladies, please.
索菲亚 我只是来照顾你的
Sophia, I'm just here to take care of you.
你要按♥摩♥背部吗?我在这里
You want your back rubbed? I'm here.
想来一杯水?叫我就行
A glass of water? Call me.
我的工作就是满足你的每一个需求
My job is just to see to each and every one of your needs.
能失陪一下吗?我有事要和我女儿商量一下
Will you excuse us? I have to talk something over with my daughter.
当然可以
Of course.
你看 妈妈……
You see, Ma...
-你摇铃了吗? -你被聘用了
You rang? You're hired.
♬好吧 这不会是一个新潮的婚姻
♪ Well, it won't be a stylish marriage
♬我买♥♥不起马车
♪ I can't afford a carriage
♬但你坐在座位上会显得很甜美
♪ But you'll look sweet upon a seat
♬一辆两个人的自行车
♪ Of a bicycle built for two ♪
我的天 她们很亲密
Oh, my God, they've bonded.
-嘿! -你在干什么?
Hey! What are you doing?
我们要看《修女的故事》我以前从来没看过
We were going to watch The Nun's Story. I've never seen it before.
哦 她最后离开了修道院
Oh, she leaves the convent in the end.
在这呢 《轮椅神探》
Here it is, Ironside.
他是轮椅大♥师♥
He's the master of the wheelchair.
看看他拐弯时的样子
Just look at the way he takes those corners.
哦 得了吧 他轮椅有转轮
Oh, come on. The guy's got radials.
不好意思 我们在看别的节目
Excuse me, we were watching something else.
索菲亚想看轮椅神探
Well, Sophia wants to watch Ironside,
我相信快乐的病人才是健康的病人
and I believe a happy patient is a healthy patient.
他是个好警探 对吧 索菲亚?
He's a fine detective, isn't he, Sophia?
哦 请叫我妈
Oh, please, call me Ma.
妈?
Ma?
不是你
Not you.
爆米花 妈?
Popcorn, Ma?
不要了 它会卡在我牙缝里
Oh, no, it gets caught in my teeth.
这样吧 你睡觉的时候我帮你用牙线剔牙
I tell you what, I'll floss them while you nap.
你是个好孩子
You're a good kid.
你要原味的还是薄荷味的?
You want plain floss or mint-flavored?
你看着办吧
Surprise me.
我是认真的 你必须摆脱那个女人
Now, I'm serious. You have got to get rid of that woman.
-看起来…… -她对我们颐指气使
Look... She just bosses us all around,
不让我们玩得开心 不让我们出声
won't let us have any fun, make any noise.
她让我们的生活很痛苦
She's makin' our lives miserable.
我和你一样不喜欢她 但我能做什么呢?
I don't like her any more than you do, but what can I do?
妈的脚踝还没好
Ma's ankles haven't healed yet.
再说 德法基护士是好意
And besides, Nurse DeFarge means well.
桃乐茜 今天凌晨两点
Dorothy, at 2:00 a.m. this morning,
我在招待一位来访的绅士
I was entertaining a gentleman caller
她在最不合时宜的时候打开了门
when she opened the door at the most inopportune time.
我可能会失去平衡 磕掉一颗牙
I could have lost my balance and chipped a tooth.
你觉得这很烦人?
You think that's annoying?
她昨晚来过我的房♥间
She came into my room last night
当时我正在重演《彼得潘》里的跳板戏
when I was reenacting the gangplank scene from Peter Pan.
这房♥子里的人晚上都在搞什么鬼?
What the hell goes on at night in this house?
听着 我知道你们俩都很不高兴
Look, I know you are both upset,
但我没有听到任何可以解雇她的理由
but nothing I have heard is grounds for firing the woman.
哦 对不起 女士们
Oh, excuse me, ladies.
对了 桃乐茜
Oh, by the way, Dorothy,
一个人打电♥话♥来想知道
a man called wanting to know
你周六晚上是否有空
if you were free Saturday night,
但是我忘记写号♥码了 对不起
but I forgot to write down the number. Sorry.
再见 宝贝
Hasta la vista, baby.
《终结者2:审判日》中的台词
姥姥 这是你说喜欢的这件吗?
Grandma, is this the one you said you liked?
哦 是的 那不是很漂亮吗?
Oh, yes, isn't that just beautiful?
姐♥妹♥们♥ 这是她参加选美的服装之一
Girls, look. This is one of her outfits for the pageant.
我告诉你 她会毫不费力地赢得这场比赛
I'm telling you, she's gonna win this thing hands down.
亲爱的 把你的歌♥唱给大家听
Sweetheart, sing your song for everybody.
姥姥 我累了
Grandma, I'm tired.
我们排练了一整天
We've been rehearsing all day.
但如果我们不排练 我们就赢不了
But if we don't rehearse, we don't win.
布兰琪 你是不是对这场选美有点忘乎所以了?
Blanche, aren't you getting a little carried away with this pageant?
别傻了
Well, don't be ridiculous.
事实上 我希望珍妮特能看到这有多棒
In fact, I wish Janet were here to see how wonderful
她妈妈和她的女儿相处得很好
her mother and her little girl are getting along.
我只知道她会让她每年都参加的
I just know she's gonna let her come back year after year.
我去放音乐
I'll go get the music.
你今晚一定要好好睡觉 亲爱的
You be sure and get some sleep tonight, sweetheart,
明天我们去动物园的时候你就能好好玩了
so you'll be all rested when we go to the zoo tomorrow.
我不去动物园
I'm not going to the zoo.
姥姥说我们明天要排练
Grandma says we have to rehearse tomorrow.
事实上 因为愚蠢的选美 什么好玩的事都做不了
In fact, we can't do anything fun because of the stupid pageant.
我真希望我能回家
I wish I could just go home.
开始吧
Here we go.
但在我们尽情歌♥唱之前
But before we sing our little hearts out,
给世界上最好的姥姥一个拥抱怎么样?
how about a hug for the best grandma in the world?
我讨厌这样
I hate this.
我不擅长解雇人
I am not good at firing people.
我从来不擅长谈判
I've never been good at confrontations.
那你把那个警♥察♥弄哭的那次呢?
How about when you made that cop cry?
那他不是个称职的警♥察♥ 对吧?
Then he wasn't much of a cop, was he?
也许我最好和德法基护士谈谈
Maybe I better talk to Nurse DeFarge.
我可以用更圆滑的方式来处理
I think I could handle it with a little more tact.
早上好 女士们
Ah, good morning, ladies.
都什么时候了 护士 护士 护士
Not for you, Nursey-nurse-nurse-nurse.
我觉得萝丝想说的是…
Uh, what I think Rose is trying to say is that...
事情不太顺利
Uh, things aren't working out,
我们得让你走了
and we're gonna have to let you go.
你要解雇我?
You're firing me?
哦 不 不 不 不 不 不
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no.
是的
Yes.
这是怎么呢
What's going on?
我被解雇了 妈
I've been fired, Ma.
什么?
What?
我们都认为这是最好的
We all think it's for the best.
米尔德丽德 我想就这样了
Well, Mildred, I guess that's it.
桃乐茜说让你走
What Dorothy says, goes.
我们只能……
We'll just have to say...
腿抽筋了
Leg cramp.
哦!好了好了
Oh! There, there, there.
哦 这样好多了
Oh, that's better.
感谢上帝你在这里
Thank God you were here.
桃乐茜 我很抱歉 我不能离开
Dorothy, I'm sorry. I cannot leave.
什么
What?
在她能走路之前 我不会离开
Until she can walk again, I'm staying put.
你是个好女儿 好好学学 闺女
You're a good daughter. Take a lesson, pussycat.
她也叫你闺女?(闺女二号♥)
You're pussycat, too?
我是闺女一号♥你是闺女二号♥
I am pussycat one. You are pussycat two.
我能怎么办?妈妈显然需要她
What can I do? Ma obviously needs her.
我无能为力
My hands are tied.
抱歉刚才护士护士护士的事
Sorry about that nursey-nurse-nurse-nurse thing.
我从没想过还能再见到你
I never thought I'd see you again.
索菲亚 我得遵守我的诺言
Well, Sophia, I'm going to have to keep my word.
你只要能走路了 我就得走了
As soon as you can walk, I'll have to leave.
我知道 等到我能走路
Yeah, I know, as soon as I can walk.
但我不认为这种情况会持续很长很长时间
But I don't think that's gonna be for a long, long time.
这场比赛将是小菜一碟 萝丝
This competition's gonna be a piece of cake, Rose.
看看周围 一堆丑小孩
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表