剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
Excuse me?
我有过56个男朋友
I had about 56 boyfriends.
当然 那是在我认识查理之前
Of course, that was before I knew Charlie.
我可能会有更多
I probably would have had more,
但直到大四我才被允许开始约会
but I wasn't allowed to start dating until I was a senior.
56 ?56 ?
Fifty-six? Fifty-six?
哦我的天 快退后 她要爆♥炸♥了!
Oh, God, stand back. She's gonna blow!
你说你有56个男朋友是什么意思?
What do you mean you had 56 boyfriends?
你告诉我你结婚前还是处♥女♥
You told me you were a virgin till you got married.
嘿 交男朋友又不用做全套啊
Hey, you can have a boyfriend without having to go all the way.
怎么不用
You cannot!
如果那是真的 萝丝 那就意味着你是个荡♥妇♥
If that were true, Rose, that would mean you were a slut.
得了吧 布兰琪 你怎么能这么说?
Oh, come on, Blanche, how can you say that?
就因为这个女人在一年内交了56个男朋友
So the woman had 56 boyfriends in one year.
她才不是荡♥妇♥
She's not a slut.
-谢谢你 桃乐茜 -她是顶尖荡♥妇♥
Thank you, Dorothy. She is the slut.
她是荡♥妇♥之王
She's the Grand Pooh-Bah of Slutdom.
她是这个房♥间里最容易被上的女人
She's the easiest woman in this room.
桃乐茜·兹博纳克 你收回那句话
Dorothy Zbornak, you take that back.
此荡♥妇♥不行了 彼荡♥妇♥崛起了
The slut is dead. Long live the slut.
好了 听着
Okay, listen up.
我遇到了麻烦 我需要有经验的人给我一些建议
I've got man trouble, and I need advice from someone with experience.
-我很乐意帮忙 -我听说你是个荡♥妇♥ 萝丝
I'll be happy to help. I hear you're a tramp, Rose.
妈妈说得对 坏事传千里啊
Mama was right. Word gets around fast.
你知道吗 我和这家伙
You know, I've been dating this guy
约会了几天 我真的很喜欢他
for a couple of days, and I really like him.
哦妈!亲爱的 那太好了
Oh, Ma! Honey, that's wonderful.
姑娘们 这不是很棒吗?
Girls, isn't that great?
我是最大的荡♥妇♥
I'm the biggest slut.
索菲亚 你不觉得你有点操之过急吗?
Sophia, don't you think you might be rushing things?
拜托!这老人86岁了
Please! The man is 86.
我跟他都已经在比赛谁腿上的血块先凝结去世了
Right now, it's a race between me
and the blood clot in his leg to see who gets him first.
那么问题是什么呢?
So what's the problem?
他的妹妹 这很奇怪
His sister. It's weird.
没有她我们什么都做不了
We can't do anything without her.
我还没和他单独相处过
I haven't been alone with him yet.
你知道和一个男人亲热有多难
You know how hard it is to make out with a guy
当他妹妹坐在你旁边的时候?
when his sister's sitting next to you?
天哪 我当然明白
Boy, do I ever. Boy, do I ever.
现在 你给我闭嘴 你别说话了
Now, you stop that. You just stop that.
听着 妈 我有个主意
Listen, Ma, I have an idea.
不如我去接马文 把他带过来
Why don't I go and pick up Marvin, bring him here,
那样的话 你们俩就可以独处了?
and that way, the two of you can be alone?
布兰琪 索尔和我会在阳台上
And Blanche and Thor and I will be out on the lanai,
这样你们就可以独享客厅了
so you'll have the living room all to yourselves.
你们都愿意这么做?
You're all willing to do this?
当然了
Well, of course.
现在 来吧 我们去挑选你今晚要戴的假牙
Now, come on, let's go pick out the teeth you'll wear tonight.
索尔 听起来你高中的时候挺厉害的
Oh, Thor, you sound like you were
quite a pistol back in high school.
嗯…
Well...
我打赌你有个外号♥
I'll bet you had a nickname.
当然了
I sure did.
告诉她是什么 萝丝
Tell her what it was, Rose.
不 那是你的外号♥ 你告诉她
No, it was your nickname. You tell her.
哦好吧 是队长
Oh. Okay, it was Skipper.
为什么是队长?因为你喜欢船?
Why Skipper? 'Cause you liked boats?
不 我喜欢跳绳
No, I liked to skip.
我小时候被打了很多次
I got beat up a lot as a child.
你和萝丝是认真的吗?
Um, well, were you and Rose really serious?
哦 当然了
Oh, you bet.
事实上 萝丝·林德斯特伦给了我第一个真正的吻
In fact, Rose Lindstrom gave me my first real kiss.
我永远不会忘记 记得吗萝丝?
I'll never forget that. Remember, Rose?
我记得吗?
Do I remember?
有人要再来点酒吗?
Would anybody like some more wine?
不 不 不我再也不想要了
No, no, no. No more for me.
事实上 我得去趟洗手间
In fact, I have to visit the little boys' room.
我马上就回来
I'll be right back.
布兰琪 够了
Blanche, that's it.
-现在我想起来他是谁了 -谁?
Now I remember who he is. Who?
索尔·安德森就是那个
Thor Anderson was the boy
在我高三的时候带我去了情人节舞会的男孩
who took me to the Valentine's dance my senior year.
我让索尔带我去就是为了让查理吃醋
I asked Thor to take me just to make Charlie jealous.
哦 我感觉糟透了 我利用了他
Oh, I feel awful. I used Thor.
你说得好像这事很不好
You say that like it's somethin' bad.
布兰琪 严肃点
Blanche, this is serious.
他以为我在乎他 但我不在乎他
I mean, he thinks I cared for him, and I didn't.
索尔 我要坦白一件事
Oh, Thor, I have a confession to make.
不 萝丝 我要坦白一件事
No, Rose, I have a confession to make.
让我说
Please.
我花了九年时间
It has taken me nine years,
自从我听说查理去世后
ever since I heard Charlie passed away,
才鼓起勇气说这些话
to get up the nerve to say this,
九年的时间来建立勇气
nine years to build up the courage
来告诉你我的感受
to tell you how I feel,
我花了九年的时间才攒够了来迈阿密的车费
nine years to save enough money for the bus fare to Miami.
我爱你 萝丝 我一直爱着你
I love you, Rose. I've always loved you.
我已经等你很久了
I've waited a long time for you,
我终于来带你回家了
and I've finally come to take you back home with me.
你刚才想要说什么?
Now, what's your confession?
我的室友不♥穿♥内♥裤♥
My roommate doesn't wear underwear.
我只想让你知道 马文
I just want you to know, Marvin,
既然这是我们第四次约会
since this is our fourth date,
如果你想偷吻我 我不会怪你的
I wouldn't blame you if you tried to steal a little kiss.
那是因为你非常善解人意
That's because you're very understanding.
也许我说得有点太含蓄了
Maybe I'm being a little too subtle here.
把你的手给我 马文
Give me your hand, Marvin.
现在 你有什么感觉?
Now, what do you feel?
医疗警报贴?
A MedicAlert tag?
是我的心 你感觉不到它在砰砰作响吗?
It's my heart. Can't you feel it pounding?
-这里有人想要…-滚出去!滚出去!滚出去!
Would anyone here care for an... Get out! Get out! Get out!
索菲亚 我们不该这么做的
You know, Sophia, we shouldn't be doing this.
莎拉随时都会到…
Sarah's gonna be here any minute...
马文 我知道你们俩关系很好
Look, Marvin, I know you two are very close,
但坦白说 她开始让我心烦了
but frankly, she's starting to get on my nerves.
索菲亚 你不能那样说莎拉
Sophia, you mustn't speak about Sarah like that.
哦 醒醒吧 马文
Oh, wake up, Marvin.
那女人是个控制狂 你是时候摆脱她了
The woman's a control freak. It's time you got rid of her.
不 别这么说
No, don't say that.
她没有权利掌控你的生活 她只是你的妹妹
She has no right to run your life. She's only your sister.
她不是我妹妹 她是我的妻子
She's not my sister. She's my wife.
桃乐茜 你现在可以进来了
Dorothy, you can come in now.
我想你们俩想来点清凉的柠檬水
I thought the two of you would like some nice, cool lemonade.
马文和莎拉是夫妇
Marvin is married to Sarah.
你甭想喝柠檬水
You don't get any lemonade.
我不是故意这样说的 但我可以解释
I didn't mean to just blurt it out, but I can explain,
我也了解你和你女儿 一定有很多问题想问
and I know you and your daughter must have a lot of questions.
当然了
You bet we do.
顺便说一句 桃乐茜不是我女儿
And by the way, Dorothy's not my daughter.
她是我的女同性恋爱人
She's my lesbian lover.
妈
Ma.
马文?你觉得怎么样?
See, Marvin? How do you like it?
这画面可不好看 是吗?
Not a pretty picture, is it?
马文 这到底是怎么回事?
Marvin, what the hell is going on here?
这不是很明显吗?
Isn't it obvious?
他们在杂♥志♥上登广♥告♥来引诱
They put an ad in the magazine to lure
像我这样毫无戒心的小可爱加入他们的性游戏
an unsuspecting cutie like me into their web of sex games.
他们想让我做他们的爱情奴隶
They want me to be their love slave.
你好 我来接我哥哥
Hi, I've come to pick up my brother.
这不是卡利古拉太太吗
Well, if it isn't Mrs. Caligula.
卡利古拉(Caligula)是罗马帝国史上的著名暴君
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表