剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
谢谢你做我的朋友
Thank you for being a friend.
旅行数日后又重回此处
Traveled down the road and back again.
你的心是如此真诚
Your heart is true.
你是我的贴心好友
You're a pal and a confidante.
若你要开个派对
And if you threw a party.
邀请所有熟人到场
lnvited everyone you knew.
你将发现最好的礼物是我送出的
You would see the biggest gift would be from me.
贺卡上将会写着
And the card attached would say.
感谢你与我为友
“Thank you for being a friend"
黄金女郎 第七季 第十三集
早啊
Good mornin'.
你昨晚的约会怎么样?
Oh, how was your date last night?
哦 现在下结论还为时过早
Oh, it's too soon to tell.
我让他回家的时候会告诉你的
I'll let you know when I send him home.
这是给萝丝的生日礼物吗?
Is this for Rose's birthday?
听着 别拿这个开始说事
Oh, now, look, don't you start with me.
每个圣诞节 每个生日
Every Christmas, every birthday,
每次我们要送礼物给同一个人
any time we have to give a gift to the same person,
你总是挑我的毛病 好让你的礼物看起来好看
you always find something wrong with mine so yours looks better.
我什么都没说
I didn't say anything.
但实话说
But let's face it,
无视历史的人注定要重蹈覆辙
those who ignore history are doomed to repeat it.
看这鸭子的包装纸
Look at the ducky wrappin' paper.
还有那个粘在上面的蝴蝶结
And the little stick-on bow.
你给她买♥♥天使奇吉贺卡了吗?
Did you get her a Ziggy card?
没有
No.
哦 天哪 不是史努比?
Oh, my. Not Snoopy?
我没有给她买♥♥贺卡
I didn't get her a card.
桃乐茜 如果你真的这么担心
Dorothy, if you're really so worried about this,
那我就让萝丝先打开你的吧
well, I'll just let Rose open yours first
这样你就不会尴尬了
so you won't be embarrassed.
你的自尊心太脆弱了
You know, your ego is so fragile
你把一切都变成人气竞赛
you have to turn everything into a popularity contest.
我有个消息要告诉你
Well, I have news for you.
今天 你最可怕的噩梦发生了
Today your worst nightmare happens.
今天我让你难堪
Today I make you look bad.
你恨我是因为我漂亮 对吗?
You hate me 'cause I'm beautiful, don't you?
十分钟后那男的就走了 快去吧
There's a man leaving in 10 minutes. Be under him.
借过
Coming through.
教皇来了 我得赶公共汽车
The Pope's in town and I've got a bus to catch.
我看看 我有双筒望远镜 幸运念珠……
Let's see, I've got my binoculars, my lucky rosary...
哦哦 我忘了带放屁坐垫
Uh-oh, I forgot my whoopee cushion.
啊 我在骗谁啊?
Ah, who am I kidding?
那辆车上的人都超过80岁了
Everyone on that bus will be over 80.
这就像狗在狗窝里叫一样
It'd be like getting a dog to bark in a kennel.
你在说什么 索菲亚?
What are you talkin' about, Sophia?
教皇要在这里做弥撒
Oh, the Pope is saying a mass on his stopover here.
妈妈买♥♥了两张票 我们一起去
Ma got two tickets. We're going together.
教皇弥撒是人们等了一辈子的事
Oh, a papal mass is something people wait a lifetime for.
哎呦
Whoops.
“哎哟”?这和教皇有关吗?
"Whoops"? Is that Pope-related,
或者只是狗窝里的另一种吠叫?
or just another bark in the kennel?
教皇 我把后排的两张烂票换成了前排的一张好票
The Pope. I traded our two bad tickets way in the back
for one good ticket way up front.
妈 那我呢?
Well, Ma, what about me?
我想过 这个计划是这样的
Uh, I thought about that. This is the plan.
我们会买♥♥一件很长的大衣
We'll get one of those really long overcoats,
我站在你的肩膀上 然后…
I'll stand on your shoulders, and...
然后什么?混进马戏团?
And what? Blend in with the circus folk?
桃乐茜 我得接近教皇
Dorothy, I need to get close to the Pope
这样我才能请他来保佑我在医院的朋友艾格尼丝
so I can ask him to come and bless my friend Agnes in the hospital.
哦 现在 这不是很好吗?
Oh, well, now, isn't that sweet?
但是 亲爱的 到时有那么多人
But, honey, with all those people,
你是不可能让教皇注意到你的
there's no way you're ever going
to get the Pope to notice you.
他会注意到我的
Oh, he'll notice me.
我到家了
I'm home.
哦 萝丝 生日快乐 亲爱的!
Oh, Rose, happy birthday, honey!
哦 太谢谢你了 亲爱的
Oh, thanks so much, sweetheart.
祝你生日更加快乐
An even happier birthday from me.
你弄疼我了 桃乐茜
You're hurting me, Dorothy.
对不起
Sorry.
亲爱的 在你做任何事之前 我想让你打开我的礼物
Honey, before you do anything else I want you to open my gift.
我想你会喜欢的
I think you're gonna like it.
哦 好漂亮呀
Oh, isn't that pretty.
哦 桃乐茜!
Oh, Dorothy!
哦 一件二手运动衫
Oh, a second-hand sweatshirt
上面还拼错了我的名字
with my name misspelled on it.
你说得对 桃乐茜 我喜欢!
Oh, you're right, Dorothy, I love it!
萝丝 那是罗伊穿的原版米老鼠俱乐部运动衫!
Rose, that is the original Mickey Mouse Club sweatshirt that Roy wore!
我在拍卖♥♥会上买♥♥的
I got it at an auction.
我的天啊 我爱罗伊
Oh, my God. I loved Roy.
哦 还有他的一些事
Oh, there was something about him.
汪!
Woof!
桃乐茜 我想不出比这更好的生日礼物了
Oh, Dorothy, I just can't imagine a better birthday present.
我也不能 布兰琪?
Neither can I. Blanche?
萝丝 在我给你我的之前
Rose, before I give you mine,
我只想问你一个问题
I just want to ask you one question.
这可能看起来有点奇怪 但这与你的礼物有很大关系
It may seem a little odd, but it has a lot to do with your gift.
迈尔斯最近开始穿比基尼内衣了吗?
Has Miles started wearing bikini underwear lately?
布兰琪 拜托 教皇来了
Blanche, please, the Pope is in town.
我是认真的
I'm serious.
事实上 迈尔斯买♥♥了几件比基尼
Actually, Miles did buy some bikinis.
但只是底裤
But just the bottoms.
我观察迈尔斯有段时间了
I have been watching Miles for a while,
我觉得他正在经历危机
and I think he's going through a crisis.
他表现出了所有的迹象
He is showing all the signs.
想要表现得时髦 想要年轻
Trying to act trendy, trying to be young.
如果他还穿着比基尼…
And if he's also wearing bikinis...
只有底裤啊
Just the bottoms.
嗯萝丝 我担心他会对你耍花招
Mmm-hmm. Well, Rose, I'm afraid he may start playin' around on you.
等一下
Wait a minute.
这些都不能证明迈尔斯有背叛萝丝的想法
None of this proves that Miles is even thinking of cheating on Rose.
你说得对 桃乐茜
You're absolutely right, Dorothy.
所以我雇了个侦探来跟踪迈尔斯
And that is why I have hired a detective to follow Miles
然后找出了答案!
and find out for sure!
生日快乐 亲爱的!
Happy birthday, honey!
一个侦探?
A detective?
你这是要挑事的礼物啊
You're giving the gift of suspicion?
是啊
That's right.
接下来的两周 迈尔斯去哪他就跟去哪
He's gonna follow Miles everywhere he goes for the next two weeks.
如果你真的喜欢这些照片
Oh, and if you really love any of the pictures,
还有钱包大小的
you can get 'em in wallet size.
我不能用这个
Well, I can't use this.
她是对的
She's right.
这侵犯了她关系中的隐私
This violates the privacy of her relationship,
我觉得你应该收回
and I think you should take it back.
你只是想让你那件愚蠢的旧运动衫好看点
You're just trying to make that old
stupid sweatshirt of yours look better.
而且我也不能收回 我已经预付了
Besides I can't take it back. I paid in advance.
你不能退款吗?
Can't you get a refund?
嗯不能 我用美色付的款
Well, no. I paid with nature's credit card.
你可真是风韵犹存啊
You never leave home without it.
布兰琪 我不确定
Blanche, I'm not sure.
迈尔斯从来没有给我任何不信任他的理由
Miles has never given me the slightest reason to distrust him.
萝丝 他曾经在证人保护计划里
Rose, he was in the Witness Protection Program.
他的工作 过去 名字都撒了谎
He lied about his job, his past, his name.
一切!
Everything!
嗯 反正已经付过钱了
Well, it is already paid for.
我们现在就出去
We're going out now!
在外面的阳台上
Outside on the lanai!
哦 是的是的 我们到了
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表