剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
And nobody leaves the hotel, especially you.
到目前为止 你是唯一的嫌疑人
As of now, you're the only suspect.
如果他们把我关进监狱 我会勇敢应对的
If they put me in prison, I'll be brave. I can handle it.
布兰琪 你不明白
Blanche, you don't understand.
他们会把你关进女子监狱
They'll put you in a women's prison.
别让我被抓 桃乐茜!别让我走
Don't let me go, Dorothy! Don't let me go!
亲爱的 你不会被抓的 因为你无罪
Honey, you are not going to go because you are not guilty.
我知道你最后一餐什么都可以吃
I understand you can have anything for your last meal.
冰淇淋就行 如果你想要的话
Just ice cream, if you want.
我觉得我要吐了
I think I'm gonna be sick.
你在帮倒忙 萝丝
You're not helping, Rose.
就好像你相信布兰琪有罪一样
It's almost as though you believe Blanche is guilty.
我耳环的事她撒了谎
Well, she lied about my earrings,
她把它们拿走了
and she took them.
我是说 先是欺骗 然后是盗窃
I mean, deceit, then theft.
下一步不应该是谋杀吗?
Isn't murder the next logical step?
圣奥拉夫 对吧?
St. Olaf, right?
你看看 桃乐茜 布兰琪是在锁着的房♥间里被发现的
Face it, Dorothy. Blanche was discovered in a locked room.
只有她和死者有钥匙
Only she and the victim had keys.
我是说 还有其它解释吗
I mean, give me another explanation.
我真的不知道
The trouble is, I can't.
来吧 闺女
Oh, come on, pussycat.
你在晚餐时解开了那个谜
You figured out that mystery at dinner.
妈 那是个游戏 而这是真事啊
Oh, Ma, that was a game. This is life.
哦 对了你从来都不擅长处理生活中的事
Oh, that's right. You've never been good at life.
我怎么能被指控谋杀呢?
How can I be accused of murder?
我姓德弗罗
I am a Devereaux.
这种事通常发生在叫彼得里洛的人身上
Things like this usually happen to people named Petrillo.
你怎么这么说
I take offense at that.
我家里可从来没有被人抓到有尸体
No one in my family ever, ever left a body to be found.
我是戴德县凶案组的阿尔瓦雷斯中尉
Okay, I'm Lieutenant Alvarez, Dade County Homicide,
这是我知道的
and here's what I got.
昨晚9点45分左右
At around 9:45 last night,
这个人去了405房♥间
this guy went to Room 405,
端着内斯比特点的香槟
carrying champagne ordered by Nesbitt.
布兰琪·德弗罗让他进门 发现了尸体
He was admitted by Blanche Devereaux and discovered the corpse.
唯一的两把钥匙只有德弗罗女士和死者有
Now, Ms. Devereaux and this dead guy had the only two keys.
法医说死因是
Forensics say that the cause of death
是被牛排刀刺伤的
was a stab wound inflicted by a steak knife.
我们知道德弗罗女士晚餐吃了牛排
We know Ms. Devereaux had steak for dinner.
鉴于这些事实 除非有人有其他证据
Given these facts, unless somebody has something else,
我们有足够的证据逮捕她
we got enough to make an arrest.
天哪 警官先生
My, my, Mr. Officer.
我得说 你甜蜜的话语可以吸引金银花上的晨露
I do declare, your sweet words could charm the mornin' dew
right off the honeysuckle.
布兰琪 别这样
Blanche, not now.
如果不是现在 我还有机会吗?
If not now, when?
-布兰琪·德弗罗……-等等 等等!
Blanche Devereaux... Wait, wait!
你还没找到动机
You haven't established a motive.
你想知道动机吗?我会给你一个动机
You want a motive? I'll give you a motive.
那个女人把房♥间钥匙给了肯德尔
That woman gave Kendall her room key.
我看见她给了的
I saw her do it.
她的计划是引诱他
Her plan was to seduce him
以确保她能得到他助理的工作
to insure that she would win the job as his assistant.
然后她从那个女人那里拿到了另一把钥匙
Then she got the other key to the room from that woman there.
她 她冲进了房♥间
She--She rushed up to the room.
她把衣服扯了下来
She tore off her clothes.
这是魔术贴的
That's Velcro.
它只是给人一种能扯掉的错觉
It just gives the illusion of a tear.
她把衣服扔在床上
She flung her dress on the bed.
她悄悄地穿上一件睡衣 等待她的猎物
She slipped into a negligee and awaited her prey.
她没有意识到肯德尔之所以会去她房♥间
What she didn't realize was the reason that Kendall went to her room,
之所以肯德尔会点香槟
the reason Kendall ordered the champagne,
就是让她轻松一点
was to let her down easy.
他已经答应把工作给我了
He'd already promised the job to me.
他之所以去布兰琪的房♥间
And the reason he went to her room,
而不是让布兰琪去他的房♥间
rather than having her come to his,
是因为我和他同住一个房♥间
was that I was sharing his room.
荡♥妇♥!
Slut!
肯德尔告诉她真♥相♥后
When Kendall told her the truth,
她勃然大怒
she flew into a jealous rage.
她把牛排刀刺进他的胸膛
She plunged the steak knife into his chest.
这个荡♥妇♥谋杀了我的爱人!
That tramp murdered my lover!
我了解布兰琪·德弗罗 中尉
I know Blanche Devereaux, Lieutenant,
这个荡♥妇♥根本不会杀人
and this tramp is incapable of committing murder.
好了 我们找到了动机 凶器
Okay, we got a motive, we got a weapon,
有一个嫌疑人没有不在场证明
and we got one suspect with no alibi.
布兰琪·德弗罗 我要指控你谋杀
Blanche Devereaux, I'm charging you with murder.
-你有权在…-等等,等等!
You have the right to remain... Wait, wait!
她为什么要带着牛排刀去跟她以为的情人约会?
Why would she bring a steak knife
to what she thought was a romantic liaison?
可能是任何原因
It could've been for anything.
我不太了解她的性癖好
I'm not familiar with her sexual proclivities.
怎么 你是新手吗?
What, are you a rookie?
你还没回答我的问题
You still haven't answered the question
除了他俩之外其他人是怎么能进入房♥间的
of how somebody else got into the room.
如果有人敲门怎么办?
What if there was a knock at the door?
内斯比特可能以为是端香槟的服务员
Nesbitt might have assumed that it
was the waiter with the champagne.
这是猜测
That is speculation.
但还有一点
But one more point.
酒店保安主任封锁了房♥间
The hotel security chief cordoned off the room,
凶案发生后唯一见到房♥间现场的人
so the only people who saw the room after the murder,
除了你和你的员工
other than you and your staff,
是服务员 保安主管 还有我们四个人
were the waiter, the security chief, and the four of us.
所以呢?
So?
所以当麦格林小姐刚才说到谋杀现场时
So when Miss MacGlinn was reconstructing the murder scene,
她说布兰琪的衣服放在床上
she described Blanche's dress being slung over the bed.
是啊 我看到了
It was. I saw it.
但麦格林小姐只有在凶案发生前去过那里才能看到
But Miss MacGlinn could only have seen it
if she'd been there prior to the murder.
我想我现在明白是怎么回事了
I think I see now how it happened.
昨晚吃饭时
Last evening, at dinner,
当麦格林小姐看见布兰琪把钥匙给肯德尔·内斯比特时
when Miss MacGlinn saw Blanche give Kendall Nesbitt her key,
她怒不可遏
she was furious.
她把一把牛排刀放进包里
She dropped a steak knife into her purse.
有什么大不了的 我拿了一整套餐具
Big deal, I took a whole place setting.
别说了 妈!
Not now, Ma!
当她觉得不会有人关注她时
And when she felt that she wouldn't be missed,
她溜出餐厅 朝楼上走去
she slipped out of the dining room and headed upstairs.
肯德尔自己走进了布兰琪的房♥间
Kendall had let himself into Blanche's room
当时布兰琪在洗澡
while she was in the shower
他想放松一些
and was making himself comfortable
这时有人敲门
when there was a knock at the door.
他以为是送香槟的服务生 打开了门
Thinking it was the champagne, he opened the door.
而那是波西
Posey was there.
她指责他脚踏两只船
She accused him of two-timing.
他否认了
He denied it.
波西拿出一把牛排刀
Posey pulled out a steak knife,
把它插♥进♥他的胸膛
plunged it into his chest
在布兰琪发现她之前离开了房♥间
and left the room before Blanche could discover her.
嫉妒是动机 这是事实
Jealous rage was the motive, all right,
但布兰琪不是凶手
but Blanche wasn't the murderer.
那才是凶手 波西·麦格林
There's your murderer, Posey MacGlinn.
麦格林小姐 你现在有什么要说的吗?
Well, Miss MacGlinn, what do you have to say now?
桃乐茜·兹博纳克 这是你最后一次多管闲事了!
Dorothy Zbornak, you've stuck your nose in for the last time!
波西·麦格林
Posey MacGlinn,
我指控你谋杀肯德尔·内斯比特
I charge you with the murder of Kendall Nesbitt.
阿尔瓦雷斯中尉 我觉得没必要
Lieutenant Alvarez, I don't think that'll be necessary,
我似乎已经从死亡中恢复过来了
as I seem to have recovered from my death,
但我要感谢马耳他之鹰俱乐部
but I would like to thank the Maltese Falcon Club
尤其是布兰琪·德弗罗
and, in particular, Blanche Devereaux
给了我们一个永生难忘的周末
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表