剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
我们跳舞 我们游泳 船长让我掌舵
We danced, we swam, the captain let me steer the boat.
船上有个赌场
Oh, there was a casino on board.
我输了4美元 但我不在乎
I lost four dollars, but I didn't care.
妈在哪里?
Where's Ma?
船长让你掌舵了?
The captain let you steer?
你知道 就一分钟 妈在哪里?
Well, you know, just for a minute. Where's Ma?
他让你戴他的帽子了吗?
Did he let you wear his hat?
萝丝 妈妈在哪儿?
Rose, where's Ma?
桃乐茜 我在跟你说话!
Dorothy, I'm talking to you!
船长让你戴他的帽子了吗?
Did the captain let you wear his hat?
萝丝 出事了 是吗?
Rose, there's something wrong, isn't there?
桃乐茜 坐下 妈妈出事了
Dorothy, sit down. Something happened to Ma.
我知道妈出事了
I know something happened to Ma.
我才离开三天 妈妈就出事了!
I leave for three days and something horrible has happened to Ma!
我走到邮箱那边回来了
Well, I'm back from my walk to the mailbox.
明天 走到街角
Tomorrow, the corner.
妈 谢天谢地你没事!
Oh, Ma, thank God you're all right!
你和一个男人在一起了 是吗?
You've been with a man, haven't you?
很美好
And it was heavenly.
但在我告诉你我的周末之前
But before I tell you about my weekend,
我想听听你的故事
I want to hear all about yours.
什么也没发生 我只是坐着
You're looking at it. All I did was sit.
布兰琪像个贱♥货♥一样缠着我
Blanche was all over me like a cheap slut.
我想你是说西装
I think you mean suit.
不一定
Not necessarily.
但你知道 这证明了一些事情
But you know, this proves something.
就只剩她自己时 布兰琪狂放不羁 自私自利
Left to herself, Blanche is wild and self-absorbed.
但给她一点责任 给她点事干
But give her a little responsibility, you know, a job to do,
天哪 她就在你身边
boy, she's right there for you.
她到底在哪儿?
Where is she, anyway?
哎哟 哎哟
Ouch, ouch.
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表