剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
I can even do what you...
你是做什么的 桃乐茜?
What is it you do again, Dorothy?
我是代课老师
I'm a substitute teacher.
不 我会成为一名真正的老师
Oh, no, I'd be a real teacher.
我是一个真正的老师
I am a real teacher.
哦 看 妈妈
Oh, look, Ma.
她的耳朵开始变红了
Her ears are starting to get all red.
有人要生气了
Someone's getting mad.
我的耳朵没有变红
My ears are not getting red.
你知道吗 你每次都这样
You know, you do this every time.
你只要进来就开始激怒我
You just come in here and start pushing my buttons.
这没用的
Well, it's not gonna work.
继续吧 隐藏你的痛苦
Now go ahead, hide your pain.
我可以等
I can wait.
这么说 你们俩是姐妹
So, you two are sisters.
是斯坦 萝丝 你去开门好吗?
That's Stan. Rose, would you get the door?
斯坦还是和以前一样疯吗?
Oh, is Stan still as crazy as ever?
不 事实上 他不疯
No, as a matter of fact, he's not.
我们一起去看心理医生
We've been going to a therapist together,
他取得了很大的进步
and he's making some wonderful progress.
嗨是我 斯坦
Hi. It's me, Stan.
和你在一起的这只猴子是谁?
And who's that good-looking monkey with you?
少居高临下了
Don't be condescending.
我知道这很傻 但这是医嘱
I know it's silly, but it's doctor's orders.
这只是帮我忘记桃乐茜的工具
It's just a tool to help me get over Dorothy.
我能抱抱他吗?
Can I hold him?
你的手干净吗?
Are your hands clean?
你好 斯坦
Hello, Stan.
歌♥洛莉亚 你在这里做什么?
Gloria. What are you doing here?
你通常不喜欢和家里的这部分人混在一起
You usually don't like to slum it with this part of the family.
斯坦 她没七一安钱了
Stan, please. She's out of M-O-N-E-Y.
是啊 但她也不能拿我的
Yeah, well, she's not getting mine.
她不是没猴子了 斯坦
She's not out of monkey, Stan.
她没钱了
She's out of money.
来吧 我们走吧
Come on. Let's go.
她没钱了 是吗?真讽刺
Out of money, is she? Well, how ironic.
你破产了 而我想要多少钱就有多少
You're broke, and I have all the money I want.
更别提我的自尊了 还有我的猴子
Not to mention my self-respect and my monkey.
真是一只好看的猴子
And a good-looking monkey it is.
是我的错觉 还是那是个交通锥?
Is it me, or is that a traffic cone?
嫉妒?
Jealous?
来吧 桃乐茜 我们得走了
Come on, Dorothy, we better get going.
面谈结束后 我和一些投资者有一个重要的晚宴
After our session, I have an important dinner
meeting with some investors.
天啊 斯坦 你不会是要带你的猴子去吧?
Oh, my God, Stan, you're not taking your monkey, are you?
拜托 他们是日本投资者
Please, they are Japanese investors.
我最不愿意做的事就是冒犯他们
The last thing I would do would be to offend them.
她会和其他妻子坐在另一张桌子上
She'll be at a separate table with the other wives.
不 不 古特曼太太
No, no, Mrs. Gutman.
老实说 没有飓风要来
Honestly, there's no hurricane coming.
是的 是的 我听说了艾达·珀尔伯格的事
Yes, yes, yes, I heard about Ida Pearlberg.
她1米57 180斤
She's 5'2" and weighs 200 pounds.
如果她没有腿抽筋 我会很震惊
I'd be shocked if she didn't have leg cramps.
不 古特曼夫人 我不是在取笑你
No, Mrs. Gutman, I'm not making fun of you.
好吧 我们周二见
Good. Well, I'll see you Tuesday.
好的 如果能到星期二的话
Fine, if there is a Tuesday.
抱歉这些电♥话♥
Sorry for the interruptions,
但我觉得城里每个80岁的老人都疯了
but I think every 80-year-old in the city has gone berserk.
嘿 你能说什么?外面有一些病态的人
Hey, what can you say? There are some sick people out there.
顺便问一下 猴子坐我腿上可以吗
Uh, by the way, uh, will my monkey be okay on my lap,
还是我该找个椅子坐?
or should I get a chair?
我给你的猴子找了个地方 斯坦
I have a place for your monkey, Stan.
桃乐茜 听起来你对猴子有点敌意
Well, Dorothy, it sounds like you're a little hostile toward the monkey.
你想谈谈吗?
You want to talk about it?
有什么好谈的?
What's to talk about?
我一路上都得坐在后座上
I had to ride in the back seat all the way over.
斯坦说猴子叫了前座
Stan said the monkey called shotgun.
桃乐茜 如果你读了我的书
Well, Dorothy, I don't think you'd feel this way
《猴子之恋》你就不会有这种感觉了
if you read my book, Monkey Love.
斯坦来找我是寻求帮助的
Stan came to me as a needy person.
我让他知道 他和无生命的东西在一起也能很快乐
I've shown him that he can be happy with an inanimate object.
换句话说 斯坦 你现在是一个独♥立♥的人了
In other words, Stan, you are now an independent person.
你不需要这只猴子
You don't need this monkey.
等一下 医生 你不会是想带走菲菲吧?
Wait a minute, Doc, you're not thinking about taking away Fifi, are you?
好吧 也许我有点操之过急
Okay, maybe I jumped the gun here.
没有读过《猴子之恋》
Not having read Monkey Love,
医生 你有多少病人没能离开猴子?
uh, Doctor, how many of your patients don't get off the monkey?
超过一半
Over half.
但是猴子会变成越来越小的东西
But the monkey keeps getting smaller,
直到最后 它变成钥匙链那么大
until ultimately, it's the size of a keychain.
桃乐茜 你不如和斯坦道别吧?
Dorothy, why don't you and Stan say your goodbyes?
斯坦 你明天能再来吗?
Stan, can you come back tomorrow?
我们想去打桥牌
Well, we were thinking about playing bridge.
哦 斯坦利 别这样!
Oh, Stanley, stop that!
桃乐茜 无论如何 你的任务完成了
Dorothy, in any event, your part here is done,
作为你治疗的最后一步也是最重要的一步
and I'm gonna recommend as the concluding
and most important step in your treatment,
建议你们至少分开两年
that you both spend at least two years apart.
不要打电♥话♥不要见面 什么都不要
No phone calls. No visits. Nothing.
你们都同意吗?
You're both okay with that?
哦当然
Oh, yeah.
我试试看
I'll try.
好吧 不如你们都说说你们的想法吧?
Okay, why don't you both just say what's
on your minds and in your hearts?
好吧
Okay.
桃乐茜 很抱歉我们没能成功
Well, Dorothy, I'm sorry this couldn't work out.
谢谢你38年的爱
Thank you for 38 years of love
还有友谊和回忆
and friendship and memories.
我会永远珍惜它们
I'll cherish them always.
斯坦,
Stan,
再见
ciao.
你提前结束治疗回来了
Oh, you're back from your session early.
像你想的那样能宣泄情绪吗?
Was it as cathartic as you thought?
我不知道该不该用"宣泄"来形容
Well, I don't know if "cathartic" is the word.
你应该像我一样
You should do what I do.
我发现如果我重复一个让我困惑的单词
I find if I repeat a word that's confused me,
我就看起来比实际聪明
I look smarter than I really am.
比如 “这是宣泄吗?”
Like, "Was it cathartic?"
“哦 我做了一次宣泄”
"Oh, I've had a catharticism."
“当然 我不是那种亲吻和宣泄的人”
"Of course, I'm not the type to kiss and cathartirize."
我告诉你 我还是很惊讶
I tell you, I am still stunned.
我是说 我无法接受斯坦永远离开了
I mean, I just can't get over that Stan is gone forever.
我终于自♥由♥了
I'm finally free.
-真的吗? -哦 我感觉好极了
Really? Oh, and I feel great.
事实上 还是干杯吧
As a matter of fact, a toast.
好吧
Okay.
敬结果终于有了了结
To finality and closure.
敬丈夫从我们的生活中消失 永远消失!
To husbands being out of our lives, and gone forever!
桃乐茜!
Dorothy!
不 等等 等等 这很好
No, wait, wait. Th-This is good.
我是说 别哭 你们为什么哭?
I mean, don't cry. Why are you crying?
我们的丈夫都死了 你这个怪物
Our husbands are dead, you monster.
我很抱歉 我是说 我不是那个意思
I'm sorry. I mean, I didn't mean it that way.
哦 来吧 我们庆祝一下
Oh, come on now, let's celebrate.
庆祝一下?你不知道那是什么感觉
Celebrate? You don't know what it's like
丈夫死了 什么都没有给你留下
to have a husband die and leave you with nothin'.
只有一衣柜的西装
Just a closet full of suits that you spend
你要用你孤独的余生去摆脱它们
the rest of your lonely life tryin' to get rid of.
你穿多大的 42常规码?
What are you, anyway, a 42 regular?
听着 我很抱歉我显得麻木不仁
Look, I'm sorry if I seemed insensitive,
但在每段感情中总有这样的时候
but in every relationship there are always times
总有不想和对方在一起的时候
when you don't wanna be with each other.
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表