剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
关上灯
turn out the lights,
等待上帝的声音
and wait for the voices.
布兰琪来了
Blanche has entered the room.
桃乐茜 桃乐茜 过来一下
Dorothy. Dorothy, come here a minute.
听着 这里发生了很奇怪的事
Listen, something very strange is going on here.
你能站起来 去别的地方吗?
Uh, would you get up and go somewhere else, please?
抱歉 我们坐这儿吧
Excuse us, please. Sit down here.
去 去别的地方
Go, go somewhere.
我不明白 但这些人都不正常
I don't understand this, but these men are acting crazy.
还用你说?
You're telling me?
自从我不再去看午夜场的《哈洛与慕德》之后
I haven't been hit on like this since I stopped hanging out
1971年电影 讲述了一对忘年交的朋友的故事
我还没被人这样搭讪过
at the midnight show of Harold and Maude.
你是说 男人对你有意思?
You mean, men are comin' on to you?
是的
Yeah.
有个人告诉我 他认为皱纹很性感
One guy told me he thought wrinkles were sexy.
我带他去了车♥库♥
I took him out to the garage
在那里他可以在荧光灯下仔细看
where he could see me under the fluorescents.
我跟你说 这次满月让人不正常
I'm telling you, this full moon is making people crazy.
妈 听着 我不是故意要否定你说的满月的这些胡话
Oh, Ma, look, I don't mean to poo-poo your whole moon thing,
但就是不信
but poo-poo.
不 桃乐茜 这里真的发生了一些事情
No, Dorothy. There really is somethin' going on here.
我是说 看看那些男人都围着你转
Well, I mean, just look how the men are all flocking around you
完全无视我
and totally ignoring me.
这是……这世道都乱套了
It's... It's nature gone loco.
等一下 这并没有那么荒谬
Wait a minute. That's not so ridiculous.
桃乐茜有她自己的魅力
Dorothy has her own allure.
她的自信
She's confident.
男人会被自信的女人吸引
Men are attracted to a confident woman.
天啊 我总是憋不住笑出来
Oh, God, I can never keep a straight face.
索菲亚 这是很严肃的事
Sophia, this is serious.
今晚应该是我一生中最浪漫的夜晚之一
Tonight is supposed to be one of the most romantic nights of my life.
你觉得只有你有问题?
You think you've got problems?
我得吻一个傻瓜才能把桃乐茜从诅咒中解救出来
I have to kiss a fool to save Dorothy from the curse.
所以你为什么不亲亲萝丝 把这事了结了?
So why don't you just kiss Rose and get it over with?
严格来说 萝丝不是个傻瓜
Technically, Rose isn't a fool.
她是个呆子
She's a simpleton.
有什么区别?
What's the difference?
我该怎么解释呢?
How can I explain it?
傻瓜会看艾比的咨♥询♥专栏
Fools read "Dear Abby."
即Ann Landers和Abigail Van Buren
两人是双胞胎 但同在报纸上做咨♥询♥专栏作家变成竞争对手
导致两人不和
呆子会看安·兰德斯的专栏 这俩区分很明确的
Simpletons read Ann Landers. It's a fine line.
事实上 我很累
Actually, I'm very tired.
我昨晚梦见我是一个汽车消声器
I dreamed all last night that I was a car muffler,
今天早上醒来的时候 我已经筋疲力尽了
and when I woke up this morning, I was exhausted.
真是太厉害了 你是怎么想到这些的?
That's brilliant. How do you come up with these?
大部分都是我小时候学的
Oh, I learned most of them as a child.
但它们在今天仍然非常重要
But they're still very relevant today.
是的
Yeah.
哦 迈尔斯来了 失陪
Oh, here's Miles. Excuse me.
你好 亲爱的
Hello, honey.
过来 我们可以谈谈
Come on out here where we can talk.
打扰下 迈尔斯是谁?
Excuse me. Who's Miles?
她的男朋友
Her boyfriend.
她有男朋友了?哎呀
She has a boyfriend? Shoot.
每次我遇到一个聪明的女孩 她都已经有男朋友了
Every time I meet a smart girl, she's already taken.
等一下你觉得她很聪明?
Wait a minute. You think she's smart?
-是啊 -我的天
Well, yeah. Hot damn!
嗨 布兰琪 我坐在家里自怨自艾的
Hi, Blanche. I was sitting home feeling sorry for myself,
所以我想冒点险 就自己过来了
so I thought I'd do some risk taking and invite myself over.
我来了 完全不堪一击
Here I am. Totally vulnerable.
抓住了机会 我为自己感到骄傲
Taking a chance. I am so proud of me.
你知道 那会让以前的我崩溃的
You know, that would have devastated the old me.
但是新的我呢?
But the new me?
这只是不值一提的伤害 你知道为什么吗?
Just an emotional owie. And do you know why?
因为我喜欢我自己
Because I like myself.
新的我开始被人按喇叭打发走了
The new me is starting to get honked off.
听着 我又孤单又害怕 而你在开派对
Look, I'm lonely and scared, and you're having a party.
我到底能不能进来?
Can I come in or not?
听着 卡萝尔 现在我要实话实说了
Look, Carol, now I am going to be honest here.
我煞费苦心地列了这份宾客名单
I took great pains with this guest list,
坦白说 这里只容得下一位年轻漂亮的女性
and frankly, there is room here for only one young, attractive female.
我已经在最后一刻赶到了
Oh, then I just got in under the wire.
天啊 看那闪亮的大圆球
Boy, look at that great, shining orb.
你知道 很难相信
You know, it's hard to believe
它已经在那里挂了几百万年了
it's been hanging there for millions of years,
早在人类出现之前
long before man even came to be.
控制潮汐 影响天气
Controls the tides, affects the weather.
如果没有月球 地球将是一个贫瘠、停滞、
Without the moon, the Earth would be a barren, stagnant,
不适合居住的星球 萝丝
uninhabitable planet, Rose.
它赋予生命 萝丝
It gives life, Rose.
你知道 那是一块大石头
It's a big rock, you know.
是啊 是啊 我想是吧
Yeah, yeah, I--I suppose it is.
但是满月 萝丝 让我觉得很兴奋
But a full moon, Rose, makes me feel frisky.
让我想做一些我从未做过的事
Makes me want to do something I've never done before.
比如什么?
Like what?
来吧 萝丝 你也来吧
Come on, Rose, you do it, too.
嗯…哦 别这样
Well... Oh, come on.
你看到了什么?
You see?
玩得开心不需要钱
You don't need money to have fun.
我爱你 迈尔斯
Oh, I love you, Miles.
我也爱你 萝丝
I love you, too, Rose.
迈尔斯 你有没有
Miles, have you ever
想过我们结婚的事吗?
thought about us getting married?
嗯,嗯…当然 最终会的
Uh, well... Well, sure, eventually.
等我存一点钱
As soon as I put a little money away.
怎么
What?
你又觉得我小气了吗?
You think I'm being cheap again, huh?
我不是 萝丝
I'm not, Rose.
我只想把事情做好
I just want to do things right.
你知道 美好的蜜月是很昂贵的
You know, a nice honeymoon is expensive.
你知道我想去哪里吗?
You know where I want to go?
-哪里? -巴黎
Where? Paris.
萝丝 你知道去德州巴黎的往返汽车票多少钱吗?
Rose, you know what round-trip bus tickets to Paris, Texas cost?
我是说法国巴黎
I mean Paris, France.
法国?
France?
萝丝 你不会想去法国
Rose, you don't want to go to France.
他们有丰富的食物
They got all that rich food,
到处都是鸽子 还有那陈腐的音乐
pigeons everywhere, that corny music.
不 先听我说
No. Listen to me.
先去德州巴黎吧
See America first.
我很抱歉你这么想
I'm sorry you feel that way.
因为我刚赢了一场比赛
Because I just won a contest,
奖品是价值1.5万美元的巴黎蜜月旅行
and the prize was a honeymoon trip to Paris worth $15,000.
1.5…法国万岁!噢啦啦 !
15... Vive la France! Oh-la-la!
-嘿 我们要去巴黎了! -什么?
Hey, we're going to Paris! What?
你还不明白吗 萝丝
Oh, well, don't you see, Rose,
我们刚刚在谈结婚的事
that we were just talking about getting married,
如果我们现在就结婚 就可以去法国巴黎?
and if we do it now, we can go to Paris, France?
我们可以用原本花在车票上的钱去外面吃饭
And we can use that money
we would've blown on the bus tickets to eat out.
哦 这里面都包含了
Oh, they pay for everything.
他们……多棒的奖品啊?
They... What a prize, eh?
我们走吧 萝丝
Let's go for it, Rose.
不 等一下 等一下
Oh, no, wait--wait a minute.
我们不是因为这个奖品才结婚的吧?
We're not just getting married because of the contest, are we?
哦 不 不哦 亲爱的 不
Oh, no, no. Oh, sweetheart, no.
我娶你是因为我爱你
I'm marrying you because I love you.
我是说 奖品是我收到过最大的
I mean, the prize is just the biggest,
最好的圣诞礼物
best Christmas present I ever got.
好吧好吧 就这样 我们结婚吧
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表