剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
It was kismet.
突然间 我们成了心灵相通的灵魂伴侣
Suddenly, we were spiritually-connected soul mates.
然后你把内♥裤♥扔向我 对吧 亲爱的?
And then you threw your underwear at me, didn't you, love?
那又如何 我只是很激动
So sue me. I just got caught up in the moment.
之后 我们去喝咖啡
And then, afterwards, we went for coffee,
然后紧接着 我们到了这里
and then, one thing led to another, and we wound up here.
有那么糟糕吗?
Well, is that so bad?
我真不敢相信
I can't believe you.
你真的站在这里
Are you actually standing here,
告诉你自己的母亲你和一个完全陌生的人上♥床♥了?
telling your own mother you had sex with a complete stranger?
不 只是我很接近睡披头士成员了
No, but it was an incredible simulation.
布兰琪 我得跟你谈谈
Blanche, I have to talk to you.
怎么啦?我欠你油钱吗?
What? Do I owe you gas money?
我去拿钱包
Let me get my purse.
不 请让我解释一下我昨晚的行为
No, please let me explain the way I acted last night.
我妻子两年前去世了
My wife died two years ago.
从那以后我就再也没有约会过
I really haven't dated since then.
我想重新开始约会
I wanted to get back into the swing of things,
所以我研究了现代女性想要什么
so I read up on what modern women want.
你知道 平等
You know, equality,
她们自己付账
pay their own way.
我想这一切都把我搞糊涂了
I guess it's all got me confused.
噢,杰瑞 杰瑞 杰瑞 杰瑞
Oh, Jerry. Jerry, Jerry, Jerry.
过来
Come over here.
现在 让我来澄清下你可能有的困惑
Now, let me clear up any confusion you might have.
我不想和你彼此平等对待
I don't want to be treated as your equal.
是吗
You don't?
我希望你对我 比你对你自己要好
I want to be treated a lot better than you.
我是说 对我像女神一样
I mean, really. Like a goddess
喜欢酒吧的女神
who likes to go bar hopping.
你觉得呢 布兰琪?
So what do you say, Blanche?
再和我约会吧
Go out with me again.
我不知道 我确实讨厌和鳏夫一起
I don't know. I do hate breaking in widowers.
事实上 我觉得自己更像个学生
Actually, I feel more like a schoolboy.
我想我可以和一个男生约会
I guess I could go out with a schoolboy.
太好了
Great.
♬她爱你
♪ She loves you
♬耶 耶 耶
♪ Yeah, yeah, yeah
♬她爱你♬耶 耶 耶
♪ She loves you ♪ Yeah, yeah, yeah
♬她爱你
♪ She loves you
♬耶 耶 耶 耶
♪ Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah ♪
那是桃乐茜
That's Dorothy.
你真是躲过了一劫 不是吗?
Really dodged a bullet, didn't you?
姑娘们 我有个好消息
Girls, I have great news.
我终于说服了唐退出披头士狂热
I finally convinced Don to quit Beatlemania.
那不是很棒吗?
Isn't that wonderful?
桃乐茜 你都60岁了
Dorothy, you're 60 years old
还拆散假摇滚乐队
and breaking up fake rock-and-roll bands.
你好好琢磨琢磨
I want you to think about that.
妈 别闹了好吗?
Ma, will you stop it?
多亏了我 唐现在可以唱自己的歌♥了
Thanks to me, Don can now perform his own songs.
你知道这让我变成了什么吗?
Do you know what that makes me?
洋子·兹博纳克?
Yoko Zbornak?
他的缪斯女神
His muse. His muse.
事实上 他的老女神
Well, actually, his old lady.
你以为我不知道这是怎么回事吗?
Don't you think I know what this is all about?
就是你卧室里发生的英国入侵
It's about that British Invasion
that's been going on in your bedroom.
妈 这是关于艺术 爱和灵感
Ma, this is about art and--and love and inspiration,
而你说得很下流
and you make it sound dirty.
谢谢!
Thank you.
姑娘们 我有个问题 一个至关重要的问题
Girls, I have a question, a vital question.
我希望在回答之前好好想想
I want you to think long and hard before answering.
-我丑吗? -是的
Am I ugly? Yes.
我一直觉得自己很迷人
I mean, I've always thought of myself as ravishing,
但现在变了吗?
but is something changing?
是……是不是突然之间
Is there... Is there, all of a sudden,
我身上有什么恶心和不吸引人的地方吗?
something disgusting and unattractive about me?
有
Yes.
你给我闭嘴 你这个老女人
Now, you cut it out, you old worm woman.
怎么了 布兰琪?
What's wrong, Blanche?
我恋爱了这就是问题所在
I'm in love. That's what's wrong.
我不顾一切地、彻底地、无可救药地爱上了杰瑞
I am desperately, completely, helplessly in love with Jerry.
乔治之后没人让我有过这种感觉
Nobody since George has made me feel this way,
我讨厌这样
and I just hate it.
为什么?
Why?
我都不知道我能不能说出口
Oh, I don't even know if I can say this.
他不碰我的
He won't touch me.
五次约会 连个吻都没有
Five dates and not even a kiss.
就在我终于遇到能让我开心的人的时候
Just when I finally meet somebody who can make me happy,
就在我最需要性感的时候……
just when I need it the most...
真不敢相信我要这么说
Oh, I can't believe I'm about to say this.
布兰琪·德弗罗已经失去了她的性感
Blanche Devereaux has lost her sex appeal.
她们总是最后一个知道
They're always the last to know.
你在找什么 布兰琪?
What are you looking for, Blanche?
电池
Batteries.
我买♥♥了一盘关于潜意识自尊的磁带
You know, I bought one of those subliminal self-esteem tapes,
但是我的电池没电了
but my batteries are dead.
你不需要那些时髦的磁带 布兰琪
Oh, you don't need those trendy tapes, Blanche.
你知道我需要自尊的时候会怎么做吗?
You know what I do when I need a shot of self-esteem?
是啊 你穿上那件写着"做我没关系"的傻♥逼♥运动衫
Yeah, you put on that dopey "It's okay to be me" sweatshirt,
把自己锁在浴室里 然后像个白♥痴♥一样
go lock yourself in the bathroom, and then, like a moron,
对着镜子亲吻自己
kiss yourself silly in the mirror.
我想今晚我还会再去那里
And I guess I'll be back in there again tonight.
索菲亚 你知道电池在哪吗?
Oh, Sophia, do you know where any batteries are?
哦 你真让我恶心
Oh, you make me sick.
我回家了 亲爱的 亲爱的朋友们
I am home, dear, dear friends.
多么美好的夜晚啊!
What a glorious night!
桃乐茜·兹博纳克 我恨你 你又来了
Dorothy Zbornak, I just hate you. There you go again,
不断地戳我的痛处 我正处于性♥饥♥渴♥期
rubbing it in, how I'm having a sex drought
而你有一个大丰收
and you're having a bumper crop.
我预计还会有更多的雨
And I'm expecting more rain.
你别再这样了
Now you just stop that.
布兰琪 想想看 真的会那么糟糕吗
Blanche, think about it. Would it really be so bad
如果你和杰瑞只是柏拉图式的关系?
if you and Jerry just had a platonic relationship?
萝丝 我已经有没跟我睡过的朋友了
Rose, I already have friends I don't have sex with.
你们
You guys.
哦 我该怎么办?听着 姑娘们 你们难道没有
Oh, what am I gonna do? Listen, girls, don't one of you have a story
一个不愿和你上♥床♥的男人的故事吗?
about some man who wouldn't sleep with you?
天啊 我当然没有
Golly, I sure don't.
住嘴
Stop it.
我有个故事 一个能结束所有故事的故事
I have a story, a story that'll end all stories.
-哦 萝丝 求你了 -不 萝丝
Oh, Rose, please. No, please, Rose.
好吧 亲爱的 讲快点
All right, but, honey, make it fast.
十个单词以内
Ten words or less.
好吧 但你会很好奇的 会让我多讲一些
All right, but your curiosity is gonna be so piqued, you'll beg for more.
有话就说吧 萝丝
Just spit it out, Rose.
什么时候有人拒绝和你上♥床♥了?
When was it a man refused to sleep with you?
我有放射性的时候
The time I was radioactive.
你呢 索菲亚?
How 'bout you, Sophia?
好吧 确实有那么一段时间
Well, there was that time
沃伦·比蒂放弃了和我上♥床♥的机会
Warren Beatty passed up the chance to sleep with me.
萝丝 你说你有放射性?
So, Rose, you say you were radioactive?
杰瑞 你能过来真是太好了
Oh, Jerry, how nice of you to stop by.
你为什么让我来汽车旅馆接你?
Why'd you ask me to pick you up at a motel?
他们要在我家举办披头士狂热的演员派对
They're having a cast party for Beatlemania at our house,
出家门前看到
and the last time I looked,
林戈挂在马桶边唱救命
Ringo was hanging over the toilet singing Help.
哦 我能理解
Oh, I can understand that.
我高中时是乐队成员 我们在客场比赛时都疯了
I was in the band in high school. We went crazy at away games.
-我记得有一次一个人… -对 对 对 快进来
I remember once when a guy... Yeah, yeah, yeah, get in here.
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表