剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
发现的一种胶状碳水化合物的拉丁术语”
"found in certain trees and plants."
-萝丝? -什么是多汁水果?
Rose? What is Juicy Fruit?
不 对不起 回答错误
No, I'm sorry. That is incorrect.
查理 你来
Charlie, you rang in.
哦 我不是故意按的
Oh, I didn't mean to buzz.
我只是在挠屁♥股♥
I was just scratching myself.
这将是一次非常昂贵的挠痒
That's going to be a very costly itch.
桃乐茜 你想试试这个吗?
Dorothy, would you like to try this one?
什么是树脂?
What is cummi?
完全正确 你想选哪个?
You are absolutely right. Where would you like to go?
亚历克斯 结构工程…
Alex, Structural Engineering for...
我要选 1000美元
I'm gonna go for it, $1,000.
事实上 每一种都给我一千美元
In fact, give me every category for $1,000.
这才是真正的危险边缘
Now that's what I call real jeopardy.
桃乐茜 继续
Dorothy, proceed.
这是美国有史以来最长的悬索桥
韦拉扎诺海峡大桥是什么?
Uh, what is the Varrazano-Narrows?
尺烛光是什么?
What is a foot-candle?
照明强度的测量单位
什么是《狄奥多西法典》?
What is the Theodosian Code?
由狄奥多西二世颁布的罗马法典
光速是多少?
What is the speed of light?
这是能达到的最大速度
这到底有什么意义 亚历克斯?
Uh, what is the point of any of this, Alex?
我在羞辱这两个人
I am humiliating these two.
萝丝 查理 恐怕桃乐茜
Rose, Charlie, I'm afraid Dorothy
在这一点上也完全正确
is absolutely right about that, too.
不如我们继续终极危险吧?
So why don't we go on to Final Jeopardy?
今天 我们的终极危险节目是这样的
And today, our Final Jeopardy category is this,
美国历史
U.S. History.
我的大学专业!
My major in college!
好了 各位下注吧
All right, players. Make your wagers.
今天《危险边缘》的最终答案是
Today's Final Jeopardy answer is,
"美国英雄葬在格兰特墓里"
"American hero buried in Grant's Tomb."
好了 选手们 时间到了
All right, contestants, time's up.
查理 我们从你开始
Charlie, we're going to begin with you.
让我们看看你写了什么
Let's take a look at what you put down.
那是什么?
What is that?
我不知道答案 所以我画了一个小人
I didn't know the answer, so I drew a little man.
是这个人吗?
Is it this guy?
不 恐怕不是 我们看看萝丝的答案
No, I'm afraid it's not. Let's go to Rose.
她对"美国英雄葬在格兰特墓里"的回答是?
Her response to "American hero buried in Grant's tomb" was?
“加里·格兰特是谁?”
"Who is Cary Grant?"
英国藉美国演员
嗯 这对任何人来说都不足为奇
Well, this should come as no surprise to anyone,
但我们的冠军又说对了
but our champion is right again.
对了?
Right?
你压了多少钱…
How much did you wa...
好吧 你没有下注
Well, you didn't wager anything.
萝丝 非常小心行事
Played it very close to the vest, Rose.
确实很灵活 桃乐茜?
Very slick indeed. Dorothy?
等一下……等一下!
Wait a min... Wait a minute!
加里不是格兰特墓里的那个格兰特
Cary is not the Grant buried in Grant's Tomb.
是尤利西斯
Ulysses S. is.
尤利西斯是格兰特家族的一员
Ulysses S. was a Grant,
他也许被埋在了那个坟墓里
and he may have wound up in a tomb,
但他不是正确的回答
but he is not the correct response.
对不起
Sorry.
但我赌上了一切
But I bet everything.
我要求裁决
I demand a ruling.
好吧 你碰巧很幸运
Well, you happen to be in luck.
因为现在在旁边等着的
Because waiting in the wings right now
是全美国唯一一个比我更了解这个话题的人
is the only man in America who knows more than I do
about this subject.
我们节目的主创 梅夫·格里芬
The creator of our show, Merv Griffin.
谢谢你!谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you, thank you.
谢谢你 亚历克斯
Thank you, Alex.
桃乐茜 这是我的节目 我说正确答案是加里·格兰特
Dorothy, this is my show and I say the correct answer is Cary Grant.
就像你看到的那幅精美的画像一样
Just like you see in that fine portrait there.
格里芬先生
Mr. Griffin, please,
你是美国最受爱戴的人
you are the most beloved man in America.
你很聪明 你很……
You are bright, you are...
你很迷人
You are charming.
你是特朗普的反对者
You are the anti-Trump.
不好意思 桃乐茜 但格里芬先生真的很讨厌
Excuse me, Dorothy, but Mr. Griffin really hates it
别人向他拍马屁
when people kiss up to him.
对吗 阁下?
Isn't that right, Your Excellency?
完全正确
Absolutely right.
就因为这个 别送我离别礼物
And just for that, no parting gifts.
好吧!
All right!
但我赢了 我赢了
But I won. I won.
我赢了我赢了我赢了
I won. I won. I won.
哦 我赢了我赢了
Oh, I won. I won.
我赢了我赢了
I won. I won.
我赢了
I won.
她一定又做铅球梦了
She must be having the shot-put dream again.
喂?有人在家吗?
Hello? Anybody home?
欢迎一下 快出来见见吧
Welcome wagon, come and get it!
你好 萝丝
Hello, Rose.
哈伯德先生 我没想到…
Oh, Mr. Hubbard, I didn't expect...
格蕾丝病情恶化了
Grace took a turn for the worse,
现在她已经不疼了
and, well, she's out of pain now.
哦 我很抱歉
Oh, I'm so sorry.
我们会想她的
We're gonna miss her.
不是吗 杰克?
Aren't we, Jake?
我们会想她的 对吧 孩子?
We're gonna miss her, aren't we, boy?
哈伯德先生
Mr. Hubbard.
我知道在这种时候这要求很过分
I know it's a lot to ask at a time like this,
但我发现照顾它有些耗费精力
but I've been finding it a bit much,
你知道的 担心水碗空了
you know, worrying about water bowls
早上散步什么的
and morning walks and all.
我想知道 你是否有机会考虑
I wonder, would there be any chance you'd consider
杰克去和你住?
Jake's coming to live with you?
如果他太麻烦的话
Well, if he's too much trouble.
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
哦 我确定
Oh, I'm sure.
我是说 你是在帮我的忙
I mean, you'd be doing me a favor.
谢谢 哈伯德先生
Thank you, Mr. Hubbard.
萝丝 谢谢你
Rose, thank you.
听着 你要乖乖的
Listen, you be a good boy.
不要乱跑
Don't chase.
永远记住 猫也是人
Always remember, cats are people, too.
我会想你的 杰克
I'm gonna miss you, Jake.
好了 选手们 准备上场
Okay, players, prepare to play
今天的最后一场模拟比赛
the final simulated game of the day.
我们的选手 雷金纳德·布拉德利教授
Our contestants. Professor Reginald Bradley
来自美国国家航♥空♥航♥天♥局
of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration.
朱莉·史蒂夫博士
Dr. Julie Steever,
胜利纪念医院神经外科主任
chief of neurosurgery, Victory Memorial Hospital.
还有桃乐茜·兹博纳克
And Dorothy Zbornak,
代课老师
a substitute teacher.
好吧我们的第一个类别是英国历史
All right. Our first category is English History.
"与克伦威尔共同指挥纳西比之战"
"Shared command with Cromwell in victory at Naseby."
费尔法克斯男爵是谁?
Who is Baron Fairfax?
回答正确
That is correct.
哦 那太轻松了
Ooh, that was a snap.
我以为这是个挑战
I thought this was gonna be a challenge,
但话说回来 我一直都是学历史的
but, you know, then again, I've always been a student of history.
啊 也许历史从来不是你的学科……
Ah, maybe history has never been your subject...
兹博纳克女士?我们能继续吗?
Ms. Zbornak? Can we continue?
恐怕这时候亚历克斯会礼貌地让你闭嘴
I'm afraid this is the point
where Alex would politely tell you to shut up.
他会的 他也应该这么做
He would, and he should.
我是说 毕竟他是主持人
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表