剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
for giving us a weekend we'll never forget.
谢谢各位的光临
Thank you for coming.
等一下
So wait a minute.
你是说那些人都参与了?
You mean those guys were all in on it?
我也参与了
I was in on it, too.
得了吧 你才没有
Oh, come on, you were not.
哦 好吧我没有
Oh, all right. I was not.
该死 我只是不想成为笑柄
Damn it, I just hate to be the brunt of jokes.
真有趣 你不介意被打油诗嘲笑哈
Funny, you don't mind being the brunt of limericks.
不一样 这是诗歌♥
That's different. That's poetry.
等一下有一件事我不明白
Wait a minute. There's one thing I don't understand.
当我确认肯德尔真的死了的时候
When I checked to make sure that Kendall was really dead,
为什么你的镜子上没有他的气息?
why didn't his breath show up on your mirror?
简单 镜子上喷了除雾剂
Simple. The mirror had been sprayed with defogger.
但谁会这么做呢?
But who could have done that?
我做的
I did.
俱乐部的人让我这么做的
The people at the club asked me to.
萝丝 你为什么要对我这么残忍♥?
Well, Rose, why would you do such a cruel thing to me?
布兰琪 可能有两种解释
Well, Blanche, there could be two explanations.
要么我是在报复你拿了我的耳环 要么…
Either I was getting back at you for taking my earrings or...
我在胡说什么?这就是我这么做的原因
Oh, who are we kidding? That's why I did it.
这整件事真是难以置信
This whole thing is just unbelievable.
肯德尔
Kendall,
你没死
you're not dead,
我也没杀任何人
and I didn't kill anybody.
我也没拿银器
And I didn't take any silverware.
这是否意味着我还能得到那份工作?
Does this mean I'm still in the runnin' for the job?
当然了
Of course you are.
哦 好吧…
Oh, well...
所以这一切都是假的 一场骗局
So this was all a mockery, a sham.
根本没有犯罪行为
No crimes were committed at all.
多有趣啊
What a load of fun.
闺女 帮我把包拿上车
Pussycat, help me carry my purse to the car.
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表