剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
他和他妈妈不会再和其他女孩约会了吗?
He and his mother aren't gonna see any other girls?
杰里只是碰巧对他母亲的需求很敏感
Jerry is simply a man who happens
to be sensitive to his mother's needs.
妈 布兰琪说得对
Ma, Blanche is right.
杰里意识到他母亲年事已高
Jerry's aware his mother is getting on in years.
他关心的是她的幸福
He's concerned about her happiness,
他选择和她住在家里
and he's chosen to live at home with her
因为他不能在其他地方上厕所
because he can't go to the bathroom anyplace else.
姑娘们 我知道如何为庆祝会开场了
Girls, I think I have my opening for the roast.
听
Listen.
“大家晚上好
"Good evening, everyone.
“我希望你们喜欢康沃尔野鸡”
"I hope you enjoyed your Cornish game hen."
什么……这有什么好笑的?
What... What's so funny about that?
不是我故意这么说的
Oh, I didn't set it up.
我们真的供应康沃尔野鸡
You see, we're serving Cornish game hen.
好吧 既然你都解释了
Oh, well, now that you've explained it.
但这还是没有提到杰里啊
But this still doesn't say anything about Jerry.
我知道 我知道 但我不知道要怎么说
I know, I know, but I've drawn a blank.
我甚至打电♥话♥给他哥哥
I even called his brother,
自从杰里因在公共场合裸体被捕后 他们就没说过话
and they haven't spoken since Jerry was arrested for public nudity.
该死 都多大了还怕小丑 真是妈宝男
Damn it, there is just nothing funny
about that clown-fearing, mama's boy!
他才不是妈宝男
He is not a mama's boy.
为了证明这一点 他同意带上他的母亲
And to prove it, he has agreed to bring his mother
明天下午到这里来
over here tomorrow afternoon
这样他就能在我面前对抗她了
so he can stand up to her in front of me.
干得好 布兰琪
Good for you, Blanche.
但如果跟肯尼迪夫人对质不起作用
But if confronting Mrs. Kennedy doesn't work,
你们三个可以考虑联合治疗
the three of you might consider a joint therapy session.
心理治疗是个好主意
Therapy's a wonderful idea.
我记得圣奥拉夫最著名的心理治疗师
Oh, I remember St. Olaf's most famous psychotherapists,
弗洛伊德兄弟 齐格弗里德和罗伊
the Freud brothers, Sigmund and Roy.
魔术师二人组
你可能读过他们的畅销书
You may have read their bestseller,
《如果我想要的奶酪都有了 为什么我还是不开心?》
If I Have All the Cheese I Want, Why Am I Still Unhappy?
妈 我只知道 你不会相信的
Ma, all I know is, you would not believe
斯坦利真的在努力
the progress that Stanley is making.
事实上 我正打算邀请你
As a matter of fact, I was going to invite you
去他和哈尔佩林医生的一次会面
to one of his sessions with Dr. Halperin.
心理医生?算了吧
The psychiatrist? Please.
在过去 我们不需要心理医生
In the old days, we didn't need psychiatrists.
你有问题?
You had a problem?
你打过架 喝过酒 还搞过外遇
You fought, you drank, you got a little on the side.
自己解决就行了
You dealt with it.
等一下 这里不是飞溅山
Wait a minute. This isn't Splash Mountain.
妈 我们不去飞溅山
Ma, we're not going to Splash Mountain.
我想让你见见哈尔佩林医生
I want you to meet Dr. Halperin.
他是斯坦的心理医生
He's Stan's psychiatrist.
彼得里洛夫人 久仰大名
Mrs. Petrillo, I've heard a lot about you.
谎言!都是谎言!
Lies! All lies!
是的 我本想要个男孩 但慢慢地我学会了接受她
Yes, I wanted a boy, but slowly I learned to accept her.
我的意思是很高兴见到你
I just meant it was nice to meet you.
哦
Oops.
请坐
Please, sit down.
妈 你也知道 斯坦自己很难解决他的心理问题
Ma, as you know, Stan's been having difficulty making it on his own.
哈尔珀林医生相信你能帮助他来摆脱我
Dr. Halperin believes that you can help him
in his struggle to separate from me.
当然可以
Sure I can.
离我女儿远点 不然我打断你的腿
Stay away from my daughter or I'll have your legs broken.
妈 你能认真点吗?
Ma, will you try to be serious?
我是说 你从哪弄到这400美元?
I mean, where are you going to get the $400?
只是一个粗略的猜测
Just a rough guess.
索菲亚 我不说太多心理上的细节
Sophia, without going into a lot of psychological detail,
我相信斯坦对桃乐茜的执着其实是
I believe Stan's clinging to Dorothy is really
被压抑的对母爱的渴望
a suppressed longing for his mother's love.
我的理论是 潜意识里
Now, my theory is that, subconsciously,
他把那种渴望转移给了你
he's transferred that longing to you.
如果你错了呢?
And if you're wrong?
我欠停车场的人一杯酒
I owe the parking guys a round of drinks.
妈 告诉斯坦你爱他
Look, Ma, tell Stan you love him.
他将永远从我们的生活中消失
He'll be out of our lives forever.
你都不爱他 这话我怎么说得出口?
You don't even love him. How am I supposed to?
我给你1000美元
I'll give you $1,000.
桑尼男孩!
Sonny boy!
够了 你们俩都够了
That's-- That's enough, the both of you.
事情不应该是这样的
This isn't the way it's supposed to be.
如果都不是真心的 还有什么意义?
If it isn't real, what does it mean?
算了吧
Let's just forget it.
什么 你很惊讶?
What, you're surprised?
我应该爱你吗?
I'm supposed to love you?
哦 当然 斯坦 我爱你
Oh, sure, Stan, I love you.
我爱你在我女儿17岁时把她肚子搞大
I love you for knocking up my daughter when she was 17 years old.
还有你在我和萨尔家蹭吃蹭喝了八年
For sponging off Sal and me for eight years.
背着桃乐茜各种劈腿
For cheating on Dorothy left, right, and sideways.
我真的好爱你噢
Oh, yeah, I love you.
索菲亚 听着
Sophia, listen,
我知道我一直不是个好女婿
I know I always haven't been the best son-in-law,
但我还有其他的记忆 美好回忆
but I've got other memories. Good memories.
我们四个在难看的绿色沙发上看电视
The four of us watching TV on that ugly green sofa
萨尔从他老板那里买♥♥的
Sal bought from his boss.
泽西海岸的夏日周末
Summer weekends on the Jersey shore.
也不全是坏事
It hasn't been all bad.
桃乐茜 帮帮我
Dorothy, help me out here.
-桃乐茜? -我在想 我在想
Dorothy? I'm thinking, I'm thinking.
如果我伤害了谁 我很抱歉
Look, if I have hurt somebody, I am sorry.
但你应该知道 我伤自己伤得更深
But you should know, I've hurt myself worse.
索菲亚 我已经尽力了
Sophia, I did the best I could.
我想是吧
I suppose you did.
你心里难道就一丁点也不肯原谅我吗?
Can't you find it anyplace in your heart to forgive me?
我在你心里就一点也不重要吗
Any place in your heart when you loved me?
你爱过我吗?
Have you loved me ever?
那天早上在圣弗朗西斯医院
There was that one morning at St. Francis Hospital.
当他们第一次把桃乐茜和小迈克尔推出来的时候
You and me peeking through the maternity window
你和我在产房♥外偷看
the first time they wheeled Dorothy and little Michael out.
你的笑容里慢慢的都是对幸福未来的期待
There was a whole happy future in your smile.
当初这么想
I suppose I did.
现在也这么想
I suppose I do.
我真的爱你 斯坦
I do love you, Stan.
我爱你 妈妈
I love you, Ma.
哦 这太棒了
Oh, this is great.
但我想让你明白 这只是第一步
But I want you to understand, this is just the first step.
医生 你真是个天才 我感觉好极了!
Doctor, you are a genius. I feel great!
我们去吃饭庆祝一下吧
Let's go to dinner and celebrate.
中国菜怎么样?
How does Chinese food sound?
我喜欢中国菜
I love Chinese food.
哦 为什么不呢?一场和解的庆祝晚宴
Oh, why not? A celebratory dinner to bury the hatchet.
谁邀请你了?
Who invited you?
别等我了
Don't wait up.
你知道 我都不记得了
You know, I cannot remember
我何时吃过这么软的海绵蛋糕了
when I had a sponge cake quite so m-moist.
非常软
Extremely moist.
最软的
The moistest.
我也觉得茶很湿
I found the tea rather moist, as well.
怎么啦?我就不能说了吗?
What? I can't be uncomfortable, too?
太好吃了 我还想再来一块
Well, all these raves have put me in the mood for another slice.
杰拉尔德 你真的需要再来一块吗?
Gerald, do you really feel you need another slice?
也许你是对的 妈妈
Oh, well, maybe you're right, Mother.
摄像机拍得我很胖
The television camera does exaggerate the pounds.
哦 我觉得还好啊
Oh, I don't see where a little sliver would hurt.
终于有行动了
Finally, some action.
布兰琪 我真的不该再吃了
Well, Blanche, I really shouldn't.
是的 杰里 你应该吃
Yes, Jerry, you should.
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表