剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
谢谢你做我的朋友
Thank you for being a friend.
旅行数日后又重回此处
Traveled down the road and back again.
你的心是如此真诚
Your heart is true.
你是我的贴心好友
You're a pal and a confidante.
若你要开个派对
And if you threw a party.
邀请所有熟人到场
lnvited everyone you knew.
你将发现最好的礼物是我送出的
You would see the biggest gift would be from me.
贺卡上将会写着
And the card attached would say.
感谢你与我为友
“Thank you for being a friend"
黄金女郎 第七季 第七集
♪天堂
♪ Heaven
♬我在天堂
♪ I'm in heaven
♬我的心怦怦直跳 让我很难……♪
♪ And my heart beats so that I can hardly... ♪
你们都在看什么?
What are you all looking at?
你
You.
你为什么这么高兴?
What are you so happy about?
以我对桃乐茜的了解 只有一件事能让她这么开心
If I know my Dorothy, there's only one thing that makes her this happy.
你要回养老院了?
You're going back to Shady Pines?
不 你这个白♥痴♥ 她有个约会
No, you moron. She has a date.
哦
Oh.
这是真的吗 桃乐茜?你今晚有约会吗?
Is that true, Dorothy? Do you have a date tonight?
萝丝 我是说 这是一个非常私人的问题 当然!
Rose, I mean, that's an awfully personal question to... Yes!
天啊桃乐茜·兹博纳克周六晚上有约会
Oh, good God. Dorothy Zbornak has a date on a Saturday night
而布兰琪·德弗罗却没有
and Blanche Devereaux does not?
这听起来像是史蒂芬·金会写的书哎
That sounds like an idea for a Stephen King book.
我本来不想告诉你我今晚要和谁出去
Well, I wasn't going to tell you who I'm going out with tonight
因为我怕这会伤害你的感情
because I thought it might hurt your feelings,
但我现在意识到这是个加分项
but I realize now that's a plus.
碰巧我要和
It so happens I'm having dinner
李·卡根医生吃晚饭 他开了一家医疗公♥司♥
with Dr. Lee Kagan, a medical corporation.
不是我们的卡根医生吗?
Not our Dr. Kagan?
是我爱的那个李·卡根医生吗?
The Dr. Lee Kagan I love more than life itself?
卡根医生吗?
Dr. Kagan?
哎哟哟 宝贝 他好有钱的
Hubba-hubba-zing-zing, baby, he's got everything.
但我在卡根医生面前脱了三年的衣服
But I've been disrobing in front of Dr. Kagan for three years.
他见过我这等尤物为什么还要约你出去?
Why would he ask you out when he's seen the promised land?
我真的不知道
I really don't know.
太多人见过了?
Too many squatters?
别等我了
Don't wait up.
等下 他不来接你?
Hold it right there. He's not picking you up?
什么样的男人不去接他的约会对象?
What kind of guy doesn't pick up his date?
不 我们决定在酒店见面 没什么大不了的
Oh, no, we just decided to meet at L'Auberge. It's no big deal.
哦 等一下
Oh, wait just a minute.
这整件事就是个骗局 对吧?
This whole thing is a trick, isn't it?
你只是想让我们以为你在和卡根医生约会
You're just tryin' to make us think you're goin' out with Dr. Kagan.
我没有说谎
I am not lying.
你只是嫉妒这个事实
You're just jealous about the fact
我周六晚上有约会而你没有
that I have a date on a Saturday night and you don't.
周六晚上?太小儿科了
Saturday night? Kids' stuff.
周二早上走运的话 再给我打电♥话♥
Get lucky on a Tuesday morning, then call me.
我又不喜欢交♥警♥
I guess I'm just not attracted to crossing guards.
桃乐茜 有个人在我家门前放了把折叠椅
Dorothy, a guy sets a folding chair up in front of my house,
我想知道更多
I want to know more.
好了 我走了
Well, I'm off.
如果你今晚有事可做 萝丝
If you need something to keep you occupied tonight, Rose,
你为什么不拿出一本好书 看看能不能找到沃尔多呢?
why don't you take out a good book and see if you can find Waldo?
我从来都不喜欢她
I've never liked her.
我不管桃乐茜怎么说
I don't care what Dorothy says.
任何不去女士家接她去约会的男人
Any man who doesn't pick a lady up at her home for their date
就是个混♥蛋♥ 简单明了
is a jerk, plain and simple.
是啊 他显然是个混♥蛋♥
Well, yeah, he's obviously a jerk.
他要带她去酒店
Well, he's taking her to L'Auberge.
混♥蛋♥们喜欢那个地方
Jerks love that place.
我和世界上最大的混♥蛋♥去过一次
I went there once with the biggest jerk in the whole world.
就在查理死后
It was right after Charlie died.
我刚搬到迈阿密 我很脆弱
I had just moved to Miami, I was very vulnerable,
我做了一件我…
and I did something that I...
我想是有点傻
I guess was a little dumb.
不是吧
No.
我当时去相亲
I agreed to go out on a blind date.
这是我最喜欢的餐厅
This is my favorite restaurant.
你以前来过这里吗?
Have you ever been here before?
不 我刚开始重返社交舞台
No, I'm just starting to get back in the social scene.
这并不容易
And it isn't easy.
外面的混♥蛋♥太多了
There are just so many jerks out there.
你不用担心我
You don't have to worry about me.
我太普通了 我很无趣
I'm so normal, I'm dull.
哦 你不无趣啊
Oh, you're not dull.
我是说 和不约会相比
I mean, compared to not dating at all.
萝丝 也许我不应该这么说
Rose, maybe I shouldn't say this,
因为我希望有一天能成为最高法♥院♥的法官
because some day I hope to be a Supreme Court Justice,
但你真是个宝贝
but you are quite a babe.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
哦 这是个好地方 你经常来这里吗?
Oh, this is a nice place. Do you come here a lot?
哦 不 不完全是
Oh, no, not really.
我没有太多的社交生活
I don't have much of a social life.
这就是你带廉价假金发荡♥妇♥来的地方
So, this is where you bring your cheap, fake-blonde floozies.
约翰 你让我恶心
John, you disgust me.
在我看来 我们已经结束了
And as far as I'm concerned, we're through.
那是谁?
Who was that?
我的妹妹
My sister.
我推荐……
May I recommend the...
白葡萄酱汁鸡肉?
The Poulet Veronique?
约翰 我有个规矩 如果我不会发音
John, I have a rule. If I can't pronounce it,
我就不会吃它
I don't put it in my mouth.
对了 他们有古根福罗欧特吗?
Say, do they have gougenflucter?
艾伦艾伦 请跟我谈谈
Alan. Alan, please talk to me.
你不接我电♥话♥ 不回我的信
You haven't answered my calls. You don't answer my letters.
艾伦 求你了 我要说什么
Alan, please. What can I say?
我要怎么做才能让你回来?
What can I do to get you back?
艾伦?
Alan?
昵称
Nickname.
苏珊 拜托 苏珊
Susan, uh, Susan, please.
现在不是时候 也不是说话的地方
Uh, this is not the time or the place.
是我的问题是吗?我把你赶走了
It's me, isn't it? I've driven you away.
如果我染了头发呢?
What if I dyed my hair?
我甚至会染成那种颜色
I'd even dye it that color.
如果他们还生产这种颜色的话
If they still make that color.
苏珊 结束了 你得接受现实
Susan, it's over, and you have to accept that.
提醒你一句 我还没有给你的期末考试打分
And a word of warning, I haven't graded your final exam yet.
那么 我们分开点主菜 然后一起吃好吗?
So, shall we order separate entrees and share?
等等 那是谁?
Hold it, who was that?
好吧 好吧 我和女人有过几次不好的关系
Okay, okay, so I've had a couple of bad relationships with women.
这并不罕见
That's not so unusual.
现在 我们的服务员在哪里?将……
Now, where is our waiter? Would...
侍应
Oh, waiter!
哎哟哟 彼得
Well, well, Peter.
我们只是随风摇摆 不是吗?
We just swing the way the wind blows, don't we?
这是谁?葛琳达 北方的好女巫?
And who's this? Glinda, the Good Witch of the North?
你让我恶心
You disgust me.
在你那样对待我之后
After the way you've treated me,
我应该把你的眼睛挖出来
I should scratch your eyes out.
打电♥话♥给我
Call me.
牌友
Poker buddy.
我觉得这顿饭不是个好主意
You know, I don't think this dinner was such a good idea.
萝丝 请不要草率下结论
Now, Rose, please don't leap to conclusions.
对不起 约翰 我想我还是打车回家吧
I'm sorry, John, but I think I'll just catch a cab home.
萝丝 你让我伤心
Rose, you're hurting my feelings.
相信我 事情不是你想的那样
Believe me, this is not what it seems.
约翰·帕特里克·安德森是个普通人
John Patrick Anderson is a regular guy.
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表