剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
亲爱的 你不需要做眼睛手术
Oh, honey, you don't have to have your eyes done.
萝丝 我知道这很傻
Oh, Rose, I know it's-- it's silly.
但是 你知道 我处在一个年轻的工作环境中
But, you know, I'm in a youthful environment
我..我想感觉年轻
and I--I want to feel youthful.
如果这对你很重要 我会支持你的
Well, if it's important to you, I'll support you.
但是你为什么不早点告诉我呢?
But why didn't you tell me about it earlier?
和染发剂慢慢染发的过程是一样的
Well, for the same reason
that those formulas that dye hair do it gradually.
我是说 这是你想让人们注意到
I mean, it's the kind of thing you want people to notice,
但不能指出来说的事情
but not to be able to pinpoint.
我不知道你染过头发
I didn't know you dyed your hair.
萝丝 我的头发是灰白的
Rose, my hair is gray.
我们相遇起就是灰白的
It's been gray since we met.
天啊 慢慢变成灰白的是吧
Boy, that is gradual.
亲爱的 我很高兴你没事
Oh, darling, I'm just glad you're okay.
我经历了最糟糕的一天半
I have had the worst day-and-a-half
都是因为那个蠢侦探
and it's all because of that dumb detective.
亲爱的 我们保证永远都不要
Oh, sweetheart, let's promise we'll never,
不要再让这种事影响我们
ever let something like this come between us again.
我保证
I promise.
从现在开始 不要再吵架了
From now on, no more fighting.
好
Good.
顺便问一下 你怎么知道我在这里?
By the way, how did you know I was here?
也没持续多久 对吧?
Well, that didn't last long, did it?
-嗨 -你好 索菲亚
Hello.Hello, Sophia.
哦 索菲亚 艾格尼丝怎么样了?
Oh, Sophia, how's Agnes?
还是老样子 他还好吗?
About the same. Is he okay?
哦 是的 他正在做整容手术
Oh, yes, he's having cosmetic surgery.
是时候了
It's about time.
我去上厕所
I'll be in the john.
如厕读物
Reading material.
哦 谁会……
Oh, who could that...
哦 天哪 是他!我觉得是
Oh, my, it's him! I think.
神父
Father.
会是我想的那个人吗?
Could that be who I think it is?
哦 是的 夫人
Oh, indeed, ma'am.
教皇在去机场的路上顺便为圣依纳爵的病人祈福
The Pontiff is stopping by to bless the patients of St. Ignatius
on his way to the airport.
教皇?哦 不 不 萝丝让他走吧
The Pontiff? Oh, no, no, Rose. Let him go.
不 不 神父 这样劳动大驾太不好了
No, no, Father, I wouldn't feel right.
我是来做掉鱼尾纹的
I'm here for crow's feet.
嗯 你说得对 他不会移驾来看你的
Well, you're right. He doesn't do that.
索菲亚 你不会相信的!
Sophia, you won't believe it!
你知道谁来了吗?教皇来了!索菲亚!教皇!
You know who's here? The Pope is here! Sophia! The Pope!
我这辈子都在等这一刻!
All my life I've been waiting for this!
哦 好吧 我不打扰你了
Oh, okay, I won't disturb you.
闺女!闺女!
Pussycat! Pussycat!
我目睹了一个奇迹!
I witnessed a miracle!
教皇来医院为艾格尼丝祈福
The Pope came to the hospital and blessed Agnes.
他回应了我的祈祷!他回答了我!
He answered my prayers! He answered me!
哦 信念可嘉
Oh, ye of little faith.
你一定觉得很特别吧 索菲亚 你一定觉得很幸福
Oh, you must feel special, Sophia. You must feel blessed.
又饿
And hungry.
来吧 萝丝 我们去厨房♥吧
Come on, Rose, let's go into the kitchen
准备一些面包和鱼
and whip up some loaves and fishes.
哦 他有一双最美丽的蓝眼睛
Oh, he had the most beautiful blue eyes.
是的 所有的帅哥不是已婚就是教皇
Yeah. All the cute guys are either married or popes.
一对A 教皇还能出什么
Ace to the pair. No help for the Pontiff.
看看吧 大满贯
Read 'em and weep. Full boat.
好 黑桃(权力)越多就越能上天堂
Okay. High spade in the hole goes to heaven.
我有机会赢回那枚戒指吗?
So, any chance of me winning back that ring?
不 我不用切牌 我相信你
Nah, I don't have to cut. I trust you.
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表