剧集 | 爱入歧途(2022) | 导航列表
当然
Sure.
我其实 不抽烟的
I don't...really smoke.
耳环看着挺傻的吧
The earrings look dumb, don't they?
我来
May I?
看着一点都不傻
Ah, they don't look dumb.
但我觉得这件运动衫更适合你
But I'd say the sweatshirt's more your style.
到我了
Well, that's time for me.
祝我好运吧
Wish me luck.
祝你好运
Good luck.
还有
Oh, and, uh,
生日快乐
happy birthday.
昨晚布里的生日如何
How was Bree's birthday last night?
挺好
Fine.
有什么有意思的人吗
Anybody fun there?
没有 就皮帕和
No. Just Pippa and
露西 -真行 太好了
Lucy. Mm, right. Great, cool.
布里和谁交朋友我又不能管
I can't tell Bree who to be friends with, dude.
我知道 就挺烦人的 我跟她分了手
I know. It's just irritating. I break up with her,
可她还跟我的朋友们碰面
she's just around all my friends, you know?
你有什么可担心的 -没什么
What are you worried about? - Nothing.
我只是不想她跟别人聊起我 没别的
I just don't want her talking about me. That's all.
多糟糕的事我们都知道了 她还能说出什么来
What could she possibly say that's worse than the shit we already know?
总之 昨晚特别糟心
Anyways, the whole night was a mess.
我和布里毫无缘由就吵了起来 然后我
Me and Brie got in a stupid fight about nothing, and I
我真的感觉自己特别屎
I just feel like a real piece of shit, man.
而且我也知道
And I know that I'm making it worse
总是莫名其妙吵架会让事情变得更糟
by having these stupid fucking arguments about nothing.
抱歉 伙计
I'm sorry, dude. Fuck.
你的苹果手♥机♥呢
What happened to your iPhone?
被摔了
Uh, it got smashed.
靠 -就是个意外
Fuck, man. - Just a stupid fucking accident, yeah.
抱歉
Sorry, man.
嘿 布里那事
Hey, about the Bree stuff.
听着 她是你想一辈子
Listen. Is she someone you wanna be with, you know,
在一起的人吗
for good?
她是
Yeah, she is.
说实话
Honestly,
也许你该告诉她真♥相♥
maybe you should tell her the truth.
搞什么 你认真的吗 我为什么要说
What the fuck? Are you serious? Why the fuck would I do that?
我的第一反应是不说
My natural impulse is to lie.
很明显 我去年就是那么对戴安娜的
Obviously, that's what I did last year with Diana.
可到最后 只是惹了更大的麻烦出来
And in the end, that just created this, like, bigger fucking mess.
我想在不想再那么白♥痴♥了
I'm trying to be less of an idiot now.
所以这是你真心的建议吗 告诉布里实情
And this is your genuine advice? To tell Bree the truth?
你想怎么做就怎么做
You're gonna do what you want.
但如果你最后真的 就跟她一起了呢
But what if you do end up, you know, together in the end?
这事会永远折磨你 看看你现在 多闹心
This is gonna be eating at you forever. I mean, look at you now. You're miserable.
还有 埃文 我不想吓你 好吗
Also, Evan, I don't wanna freak you out, okay?
她可能已经感觉到了
She might already sense it.
所以她的反应才那么奇怪
I mean, maybe that's why she's being so weird.
也许内心深处 她就知道
Maybe deep down, she knows it.
只是等着你自己说出来
She's just waiting for you to say it.
颜色不错 -是吗
That's a good color. - Is it?
我甚至都不知道这算不算好眼影
I don't even know if it's good eye shadow.
你感觉好点了吗 -嗯
Are you feeling any better? - Yeah.
抱歉我提前离开了 我
Sorry I left so early. I
我就是突然感觉特别累
I just got really tired all of a sudden.
猜猜露西跟谁喝酒来着 -谁
Guess who Lucy's having drinks with? - Who?
利奥
Leo.
不错
That's great.
好吧好吧
Okay. Okay.
怎么回事
What's going on?
我只是恼火昨晚的事
I just hate how last night went.
跟埃文莫名其妙吵嘴
The fight with Evan was so stupid.
到底以为什么啊
What was it even about?
就好像他虽然在听我说话但却不懂我在说什么
It's like he's listening to me without actually hearing me.
你们明白吗
You know?
然后回家的路上 我
And then, on the walk home, I
我在玛丽安老公面前
I totally humiliated myself
丢人丢大发了
in front of Marianne's husband.
不是吧 在哪啊
Wait, what? Where?
我就碰到他在外面抽烟 然后他就给了我一根
I just ran into him while he was smoking, and he gave me a cigarette.
你管老师要烟抽啊
You shared a cigarette with a teacher?
而且你明明不抽烟的
You don't even smoke.
没什么 他就是给了我一些建议
Well, it was nothing. He was just giving me some advice.
他可能是同情我吧
He probably took pity on me
因为我穿着普斯瓦运动衫 戴着闪亮的耳环 看起来很不搭
because of how embarrassing I looked in my Puswa sweatshirt and those earrings.
普斯瓦可没什么好尴尬的
Puswa's nothing to be embarrassed about.
天 怎么了
Oh, my God. What?
就突然的
Well, at one point, he
他手伸过来帮我把耳环摘了
he reached over and took out my earring.
不是吧 -什么
Wait. - What?
他只是想看看 -只是想看看吗
He just wanted to see it. - Just wanted to see it?
我去你中招了啊
Holy shit, you're pregnant.
别闹了 没什么的
Stop. I- It's noth- a- thing.
没什么 就这还没什么 你还真是中招了
It's noth? It's noth- a- thing? Oh, my God, you're super pregnant.
天
Oh, my God.
你喝高了 然后让一个老师摘下了你的耳环
You got drunk and let a teacher take out your earring!
别闹了
Stop! Stop.
他很明显在撩你啊
Well, he was definitely flirting with you.
没错 -什么 不可能
Yeah, for sure. - What? No.
他怎么会看上我呢
Look, why would he even be into me?
布里
Bree.
我有原则的 其中一条
I have rules, and one of those rules
就是绝不会让教授碰我
is that a professor would never hit on me.
这什么原则啊
What does that even mean?
就是什么玩意儿
Yeah, what does that even mean?
你们俩都中招了 -好吧
You're both pregnant! - Okay.
你才中了
You're pregnant! -
抱歉 -嘿
Oh! Sorry. Hey!
斯蒂芬不在吗
Is, uh, Stephen not here?
不在 这位是克洛伊
Uh, no, but this is Chloe,
她是商科的 -嗨
and she, uh, is a business major. Hi.
她人其实挺好的 我保证
She's actually really nice. I promise.
在经历了皮帕的事之后
Listen, after all the shit Pippa put you through,
看到你又支棱起来了还挺好的
I'm just glad you're, uh, getting out there again.
斯蒂芬跟埃文出去了
Well, uh, Stephen's out with Evan,
但是 请坐
but please, um, sit. -
好了 -坐吧
Okay. Have a seat.
坐好
Sit on down. Okay.
我是坐在你们滚床单的沙发上了吗
Am I sitting in sex?
大家不都这样嘛 -还是算了
Aren't we all? - Yeah, let's not.
不好意思
Um...Excuse me. - Oh.
她是我的辅♥导♥员
She's actually my tutor,
来帮我学习的
came over to help me study.
新鲜了
Wow, that's...new for you.
以前我在队里的时候,老师对我很宽容。
Yeah, you know, uh, teachers used to go a lot easier on me
老师们对我都很宽容
back when I was on the team.
期待过高
Rude awakening.
我 我还是走吧
Well, I- I should probably go.
为什么 怎么了
Why? What happened?
没什么 我就是不想让斯蒂芬觉得太奇怪
No, I just, I don't want Stephen to feel weird.
什么太奇怪
Weird about what?
我们单独在一间房♥里 你还光着上身
That we're alone in a room together while you're half naked.
而且我们还睡过一次
And we slept together once.
再说一遍
Come again?
我们睡过吗
W- We did?
你开玩笑的吧
Y- You're kidding, right?
欢迎周
Welcome week?
大一
Freshman year?
剧集 | 爱入歧途(2022) | 导航列表