剧集 | 爱入歧途(2022) | 导航列表
and I don't need it.
这样对我来说就够了,我不需要其他东西
This is enough for me.l don't need any of that other stuff.
阿碧,这跟你说的不一样
Bree, Bree, that's not what you said before
我现在改了
Well, that's what I'm saying now.
我不想继续伤害你
I don't wanna keep hurting you
我不会有事
I'm fine.
我发誓
I'm fin e.l swear.
见不到你只会更糟糕
lt's gonna be worse not seeing you at all.
你不会想念这些吗?
Aren't you gonna miss this 7
你看你害我变得多蠢
Look how stupid you make me.
我要去洗澡
I'm gonna :
shower.
一起来吧
Join me.
不,我喜欢身上有你的味道
No.l like smelling like you
妈的
Fuck
妈的...
Fuck,fuck,fuck
妈的
Oh, fuck.
天啊...
Oh,my God. Oh,my God
一天啊-天啊
- Oh,my God.- Oh God
-天啊,对不起-妈的
- Oh,my God! 1'm sorry! - Oh fuck
-真的很抱歉-好
1'm so sorry. Okay.
好,拜托冷静,阿碧
Please,just -- Please. Okay. Calm down, Bree.
好吗?冷静一点
Please, okay? Calm down
我不知道该做什么
l don't know what to do
你什么都不必做,好吗?
You don't need to do anything. Okay?
对不起
P'm sorry.
他在哪里?浴室吗?
Where is he? The bathroom?
等我一下
Just give me a second.
妈的
Oh fuck
妈的
Fuck.
她很生气,她当然有权生气
Okay.well l, she's upset, and she has all the right to be upset.
我没事
I'm good.
嘿
Hey.
这是怎么回事?
What's going on?
我让你们自己谈
Okay, l- I" II let the two of you talk
一好-我先下楼了
- Yeah. - I "l I be downstairs
这到底是怎么回事?
What the fuck is going on?
我们...
Let's,um...
好好谈,过来吧
Let's talk. Come here
是这样的,阿碧
Here's the thing, Bree,
我和玛莉安...
Um,
Marianne and I..
关于婚姻的事.我没有完全对你坦白
Well, I wasn't entirely honest with you about our marriage
你们没有结婚吗?
What, are you... not married?
不,我们结婚了
No, we're married.
-好-但是我们...
- Okay.- But,we,um..
选择开放式婚姻
we have an open marriage
那是什么意思?
What does that mean?
意思是我们在一起,起生活
That we're together, we share a life together
同时也可以跟其他人在一起
but we're allowed to be with other people
Wha --
我不明白
l don't understand
我们都能接受这种关系
It's something that works for u S
所以玛莉安...
So, did Marianne..
知道我们的事?
know about us7
知道
Yes.
多久了?
For how long?
一直都知道
Always.
等等
Wait...
这样说不通
Wait, that doesn't make any sense
这种事何必骗人?
No. Wh - Why!
would you lie about something like that?
我以为这样符合你的幻想
I guess I thought it was part of the fantasy for you.
根本就是鬼扯
That's complete bullshit!
这是你的幻想吗?
Was it some kind of fantasy for you 7
-当然不是-假装偷偷摸摸
- No,of course not. - Pretending like it was some big secret
害我像个蠢蛋一样?你们以此为乐吗?
making me look like an idiot? Do you guys get off on that!
当然不是,请你冷静一点
Of course not! And I need you to calm down.
-你太激动了一你少来这套
You're getting yourself riled up. - Don't do that to me.
别在床上把我当成人,嘴上又把我当小孩
你为什么要这样对我?
Why would you do this to me7
好吧
Alright
You wanna talk like adults? Fine, but then you need to be fair.
你那天晚上到酒吧来找我
You came to the bar looking for me that night
然后到我的办公室要我亲你
And then, you came to my office and asked me to kiss you.
我诉你这样不好,你又出现在我的车旁
And then, when l told you it was a bad idea, you showed up at my car.
要是知道实情,我绝对不会答应
I never would've agreed to this if I knew what it actually V was
-我以为这段感情很特别-确实很特别
I-l thought that it was something special. lt was special.
我指的是你和我之间
Something special between you and me
但这根本就是你们之间的情趣
But this,this S was... this was something 1 between you two.
跟我一点关系也没有
There was n't any part of this that was mine.
Oh...
Do you... Do you..
会跟她说我的事吗?
talk to her about me7
我会跟你说她的事,不是吗?
I talk to you about her, don't I7
天啊
Oh, my God.
这是任何人对我做过最糟糕的事了
I think this is the meanest thing a anyone's ever done to me.
从你的背景看来,我很怀疑
I highly fucking doubt that, given your history.
Oh.
我从来就无意伤害你
l, obviously, l never meant for you to get hurt in this
对不起
and T'm sorry.
阿碧?
Bree?
你真是烂透了
You are a very fucked -up person.
得了吧
Come on now.
你宁愿我只是个无知的妻子吗?
You prefer it when l was just some clueless wife7
让你在她背后搞她老公,毁了她的人生?
Having her life ruined behind her back while you fucked her husband?
听着,我知道这感觉就像世界末日
Look,l know this seems like the end of the world, but,
um..
但你会走出来的
you will get over this.
搞不好比你想像中快
Probably sooner than you think
到时候就没事了
And then, you will be fine.
你怎么知道我会不会没事?
How the fuck would you know if I'II be fine?
因为到头来你别无选择
Because, eventually, you won't have a a choice
你真的喜欢这样吗?
Do you actually like this?
还是他让你觉得如此?
Or did he just convince you that you do 7
因为我敢说你一定恨死了
Because l bet you fucking hate it
你有权表达你的意见
Well, you're entitled to your opinion.
但是我只能说..
But all l can say is that, uh...
我对你的感情关系
I know more a about your relationship
比你对我了解多了
than you know about mine
那你知道他跟我说过什么吗?
So do you know the things he said to me7
他跟你说什么?
What did he say to you s
他说他爱我
He told me he loved me
他有告诉你吗?
Did he tell you that
好吧
Well
这对不同的人有不同的意思
that means different things to different people
我保证那对他的意义
And l can assure you mean something very different to him
- than he does to you. - ls that what you tell yourself?
听着,我知道你想要刺伤我,阿碧
Listen, l can tell you're trying to hurt me, Bree,
但是你不会成功的
but you're not going to succeed.
因为你现在所有感觉,我都经历过了
Because Ive already felt all the things that you're feeling.
相信我
Trust me.
还有,阿碧
And Bree.
我想这是你的
I believe these are yours.
妈的
Fuck
是啊
I know.
我一直很希望能看到史蒂芬被揍
I mean,have :
always wanted to see Stephen get his ass kicked
但是听起来好可怕
but th -that sounds scary.
确实很可怕
lt was scary.
他没事吧?
I s he, like, okay?
我不知道,埃文送他回家了
l-l don't know. Evan took him home
皮巴?
Pippa7
什么事?
Yep.
我们没事吧?
We okay?
一嘿,怎么了?-阿碧?
- Hey. What's wrong? - Bree? Bree?
嘿
剧集 | 爱入歧途(2022) | 导航列表