剧集 | 爱入歧途(2022) | 导航列表
你们聊什么了
What did you talk about?
没聊什么 也就聊了一分钟
Nothing. It lasted, like, a minute.
这时间够说点什么了
Well, that's long enough to say something.
你干嘛怪怪的 -我并不怪
I'm not being weird.
考虑到去年你因为她一直跟我不痛快 就有点想不明白
I find that confusing, considering all the shit you gave me about her last year.
如果真没什么 你可能早就跟我说了
If that was actually nothing, you probably woulda told me about it.
好吧
Okay.
她在学校里找到我
She came at me, on campus.
想聊聊之类的
She wanted to talk or whatever.
我不知道 可能她还没走出来吧
I don't know, I guess she's still not over everything.
但我直接让她滚开
But, I just told her to fuck off.
说真的 挺可怜的
It was honestly really sad.
我还为她难过来着
I felt bad for her.
所以我看到她掉了学生证 就捡起来了
So, when I saw that she had dropped her ID, I picked it up.
早忘干净了还在我包里呢
I completely forgot I had it.
我上课要迟到了
I'm gonna be late for class.
等等 抱歉 嘿 对不起
Wait, sorry, sorry. Hey, whoa, whoa, whoa. I- I'm sorry.
我不该说出那种话
I didn't mean to snap like that.
没事的 -不 有事
It'sfine. - It's not, it's not.
我不想她骚扰你
I don't want her harassing you. That's
真的 没什么大不了的
I- It really It really wasn't a big deal.
她在耍我
She's fucking with me.
她选修了我当助教的课
She's in this class I'm TA- ing.
我之前全然不知 现在我觉得
I had no idea, and now I think
她是故意换到我这门课的
she switched into my section on purpose.
你认真的吗
Are you serious? - Mm- hmm.
这就有点吓人了 -我知道
That's genuinely creepy. - I know.
我只是不想她再搅和我们了
I just don't want her to mess anything up with us.
谁都不会搅和我们
No one is gonna do that.
我得去上课了 -嗯
I have to get to class. - Yeah.
你来这干什么
What are you doing here?
你丢东西了 我只是想还给你
You lost something, I just wanted to give it back to you.
好吧 -这个在戴安娜的包里
Okay. - This was in Diana's bag.
好吧
Okay
为什么你的学生证在戴安娜那呢
Why did Diana have your ID card?
她 她没跟你说吗
Oh, sh- she didn't tell you?
我们睡了
We fucked.
特别棒
It was amazing.
你能还我了吗
Just, can you give it back to me?
她说你去找她 试图跟她说什么
She said you came to her on campus and tried to talk to her.
好吧 如果她是那么说的 那就这样吧
Okay. If that's what she said, th- then fine.
你现在能从我房♥间里滚出去了吗
Can you get the fuck outta my room now? Please?
你想跟她说什么
What were you talking to her about?
没什么
N- Nothing. Wh- -
你是有哪点不明白 我不
What don't you understand? I don't- -
我不想掺和进去 我不在乎戴安娜 我也
I don't want any part of this. I don't give a shit about Diana, and I
我也不在乎你
I- I don't give a shit about you.
你在乎
Yes, you do.
我知道你在乎
I know you do.
你走进教室时我看到了你的脸 你也看见了我
I saw your face when you walked into class, and you saw me.
那不是不在乎的眼神
And that...wasn't not giving a shit.
就是
That's exactly what that was.
不
No, it
不是
it wasn't.
行吧
Okay then.
那就当我恨你吧
It was hatred.
不 我不
No, I- I don't...
我觉得也不是恨意
I don't think it was that either.
我一点都
I don't think.
不认为
you hate me
你恨我
at all.
我向你保证我恨
I promise you, I do.
这对你来说真是太尴尬了
This is really fucking embarrassing for you.
我们 我们能聊聊吗
Can we, uh, can we talk for a minute?
你想要什么 -我 我得告诉你一件事
What do you want? - I- I have to tell you something.
好吧
Okay.
听着 我们都知道斯蒂芬
Look, we both know that Stephen is capable
有干坏事的能力 我知道你清楚这一点
of some fucked- up stuff. I know you know that.
但我觉得你不知道他能坏到什么地步
But I don't think you're aware of how far it goes.
去年他干了件事
Something happened with him last year
我没跟任何人说 因为我跟他发过誓
and I didn't tell anybody because I swore to him I wouldn't,
而且说实话 我 我也怕了
and, honestly, I was- - I was scared.
什么事
What?
梅西死的时候斯蒂芬跟她在一个车里
Stephen was in the car with Macy when she died.
那个暑期他们在一起来着 那会儿她还没上大学呢
They were sleeping together that summer, before she even got here.
他们是同一个镇的 本来就有勾搭
They're from the same town, they were hooking up,
在欢迎周期间 他们一起参加了一个家庭聚会
and they were together at a house party during Welcome Week.
梅西喝多了
Macy got drunk,
她开车回家 然后在路上出了车祸
she drove them home, and they got in a wreck on the way.
她死的时候他也在车里
And he was in the car when she died.
他 他眼看着她死了 却什么都没做
H- He saw her die and didn't fucking do anything.
没有求助 他就把她丢在那里
Didn't call for help. He just fucking left her there.
我觉得你应该知道这事
And I thought you should know.
嗯 行啊 谢了
Yeah, okay. Thanks.
你 你不信我
Y- You don't- - You don't believe me.
我知道你脑子不正常
I knew you were fucking crazy,
但这戏演的够可以的
but this is next level.
我有什么必要撒谎
Why would I lie?
这问题有意义吗 -我跟你说的都是实话 戴安娜
Is that a serious question? - I am telling you the truth, Diana.
斯蒂芬很危险他是个坏人
Stephen i- is dangerous. He's a bad person.
是这样哈
Here's the thing.
你以前疯的很厉害大家都知道
You've got a pretty good track record of being insane.
我没撒谎 戴安娜
I'm not lying, Diana.
行吧
Okay.
这不再是我的问题了
This is not my problem anymore.
你退课有什么原因吗 我不建议你这么做
Is there a reason you're dropping the class? I'd advise against it.
我有点私人原因 这学期我没法上了
I had something personal come up, and I can't make it work this semester.
好吧 但如果你现在退出
Alright, but if you drop this class now,
会在你的成绩上显示未完成
it will show up as an incomplete on your transcript.
因为退换课的时效已经过了 -好
The add/drop period has ended. - Okay.
好吧
Alright.
布里
Bree?
嘿 -嗨
Hey. Hi.
我能进来吗 -当然可以
Can I come in? - Yeah. Yeah, of course.
怎么了
So, what's up?
我
I, uh
我觉得你来找我
I don't- I don't think I gave you enough credit
我没给你足够的信任
f- for coming to me and...
试图解释一些事情 我应该
trying to explain things, and I- I should've...
我至少应该听你说说的
I should've at least listened.
当你 当你说我有点害怕的时候
When you When you said I was scared,
你说的对 我
you were right. I
我的确是
I was.
怕我吗
Of me?
怕很多事
Of a lot of things.
但是
But
我 我想试着理解
I- I want to try and understand
听你讲讲 如果你
a- and hear you out, if you- -
如果你还想说的话
only if you still wanna talk about it.
好 我当然想
Yeah. Yeah, I do.
好吧
Alright.
我有时会特别生气
I get really angry sometimes,
即便我不想那样
even if I- I don't want to.
有时候会发生一些事 正常人
Something will happen, and a normal person
可能就能说服自己恢复理智
would be able to talk himself back to sanity.
但有时 有时在我的头脑里 我
But sometimes, something happens in my head, and I
说不好 我 我就停止思考了 然后突然
I don't know, I just- - I stop thinking. And then all of a sudden,
就会有个人倒在地上 折断了鼻骨
there's a guy lying on the floor with a broken nose,
而我就站在那
and I'm just standing there,
看着四周
looking around the room.
剧集 | 爱入歧途(2022) | 导航列表