剧集 | 爱入歧途(2022) | 导航列表
Good.
你也十分的宽容
You're also too tolerant.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你给我讲的一些故事
S- Some of the stories you've told me.
你的前任 你的朋友
Your ex- boyfriend, your friends.
感觉你挺宽容他们的
It just sounds like you put up with a lot.
我想在那些人之中 通常都是你隐忍♥不说
I'm guessing you're normally the one biting your tongue,
试图维持和平局面吧
trying to keep the peace.
是的
I am.
你知道偶尔让身边人滚开是没问题的
Well, you know it's okay to tell people to fuck off once in a while.
包括你的朋友们
Including your friends.
真高兴这学期开始就这么好
是啊 非常好
谢谢你过来看我
怎么了
怎么了 爸
我还是接不了你的头发
你就是少见多怪
金发可流行了
瑞格利 嘿
WrigleylHey!
-嘿 拉乌 很高兴见到你 -很高兴见到你
Hey, Raul. Uh, good to see you. - Good to see you.
听上去你学习挺努力的
Uh, sounds like you've been working hard.
是 是 我爸 我爸还挺失望的
Yeah yeah, m- my dad- - my dad was, uh, really bummed
说你今早没能来一起吃早饭
that you couldn't make it to the breakfast this morning,
但我跟他说你特别忙
but I told him how busy you were
对 对
Uh, oh! Yeah, yeah, yeah!
抱歉 我一直
Uh, I'm so sorry, you know. It's, uh, been, uh,
-超忙的 -没事
super busy. It's okay.
对 爸 我们该走了 我还有课
Yeah, Dad, we should probably get going'cause I have class- -
那么 明年你什么打算 有什么计划吗
So, uh, wh- what are you thinking for next year? Any plans?
有 我打算 备考法学院入学考试
Uh, yeah, I'm gonna, um, study for the LSAT.
我明年想去法学院
You know, I'm thinking law school next year.
做个律师 学生 就是去
Gonna be a- a lawyer. A student. Gonna go to,
去法学院上学
you know, go to law school. - Wow!
真不错哎
Good for you! Wow.
-那我该走了 -好的
Well, I should hit the road. - Okay, alright. Oh
好爱你
嘿 替我照顾好她 好吗
Hey. Take care of this one for me, okay?
希望放假时能看到你
Hopefully, I'll see you over the holidays.
希望如此
Hope so.
-拜 -拜
Bye. Bye. - Bye.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
-抱歉 -咋回事啊
- I'mso, so sorry. - What just happened?
我没告诉他我们分手了
I just couldn't tell him we broke up.
我
I.
他一直很担心我
He's always so worried about me,
而且他知道我跟像你这样的人一起时特别高兴
and he really liked that I was dating somebody like you.
-像我这样的人 -对啊 就
Someone like me? - Yeah, you know, like...
球队队长 而且
captain of the football team and
我知道我这样挺奇怪的 不过别担心
Yeah, I know this is really weird of me, but, um, don't worry.
我会告诉他的 好吧
I will tell him Okay.
嘿 不用 没事的
Hey, no. It's fine.
我不想让他伤心 我爱拉乌
I don't wanna break the guy's heart. I love Raul.
好吧
Okay.
我还有课 所以
Alright, well, I have class, so...
但还是谢谢你
Yeah, but thank you.
好吧
Alright. -
你确定不要跟我一起去吃早饭吗
Are you sure you don't wanna go for breakfast?
不行 我上课前得洗个头 因为
No, I have to wash my hair before class because this is.
你可以戴帽子啊
Mm- mmm. - You can wear a hat.
或者剃成秃子
Or shave your head.
所以你也觉得我头发该洗咯
Oh, so you admit that there's a problem?
对 都油了
Yeah, it's a mess.
但好消息是头发长在你身上了
But the good news is it's attached to all this.
别闹了 我没有帽子 所以
Stop...Well, I don't have a hat, so.
那你有剃刀吗
Do you have a razor?
-拜 -拜
Bye. - Bye.
所以作者没有依赖于定义
So, the writer isn't relying on definitions.
她用语♥音♥和声音来引导
She uses th- the phonetic, the sound to guide her meaning
她在说另一种语言时的意义
when she slips into another language.
有什么特别的例子吗
Do any examples stand out?
-凯蒂 -第7页
Yes, Caitie? - On page seven.
冰冻的
Frystingu.
感觉这个词就是冷和发抖的意思
It feels like it means cold, shivering.
没错 所以一个单词的声音
Exactly. So the sound of a word can transport us
可以通过它传达意思
just by being there,
所有的语言都是如此
and it's true of all languages.
比如 如果我说意大利语
For instance, if I say in Italian...
混♥蛋♥
Testa di cazzo!
对吧 你不用看我也知道
Right? You don't need to look it up to know
这话听起来就不是在夸人的
that I'm not paying anyone a compliment.
有人知道这词什么意思吗
Does anyone know what it means?
没有吗
No?
是白♥痴♥混♥蛋♥的意思
- It means dickhead. Roughly. -
看的出你们都很纠结
Well, I can see the suspense is killing you,
你们的文章我拿来了
so I have your papers.
-写的非常好 露西 -谢谢
Really good job, Lucy. - Thank you.
布里 你这个写的还差点火候
This felt a little bit undercooked, Bree.
嗯
Yeah?
嘿 抱歉打断一下
Hey, sorry to interrupt.
嘿 亲爱的
Hey, honey.
这是我老公 奥利弗
This is my husband, Oliver,
有的同学没去读诗会 可能没见过
for those of you who didn't meet him at the reading.
很高兴认识大家
It's very, very nice to meet you all.
很期待我老婆在背后跟我说起你们
I look forward to my wife talking about you behind your backs.
-我得走了 要迟到了 -好 等下
- I've gotta go, I'm late. - Okay. Oh, wait.
好
Okay.
今天的课就上到这了 我们周一再见
Well, I guess that's all for today and I'll see you on Monday.
祝大家周末愉快
Have a great weekend.
露西 晚点还有几页
Uh, Lucy? I have some more pages
我需要你帮我敲出来
for you to type up if you wanna grab them later.
-好 没问题 -周末愉快
Yeah, yeah, of course. - Okay. Bon weekend.
嘿 布里
Hey! Hey, Bree.
布里 嘿
Bree, hey.
抱歉 我
Sorry, I- L
我没看见你
I didn't see you.
是 没关系
Oh, yeah, no, that's cool. Um...
你还好吗 最近都没见到你
How have you been? I haven't seen you around.
我就是有点忙
I- I've been busy.
好吧 行 那就
Right. Okay, yeah. Uh, well, I'lI
那回见了
S- See you around. -
嘿 你跟玛丽安是怎么回事
Hey, what's the deal with Marianne?
什么意思
What do you mean?
我是说 你对她评价那么高 我好奇原因
I mean, you think so highly of her. I'm just wondering why.
说不好 她
I don't know. She's so...
很自信 也很聪明
sure of herself, and she's really smart.
长得像邦德女郎 所以就喜欢她吧
She also looks like a Bond girl, so that doesn't hurt.
她是个好作家吗
Is she a good writer?
是 她很有才华
Yeah, she's really talented.
很吃惊她给了我一个B
Surprised she gave me a B.
布里 B不算差了
Bree, that's not bad.
我只是不明白她到底不喜欢哪里
I just wonder what she didn't like about it.
我觉得你不用太在意吧
I really wouldn't take any of it personally.
也没有
I'm not.
你可以跟她单独聊聊 问问她哪里有问题
You should just meet with her one- on- one, ask to talk through your work.
我觉得她肯定会喜欢你这么努力的
I'm sure she'd appreciate the extra effort.
是个好主意
That's a good idea.
-嗯 -你们好啊
Yeah. Hello!
-嘿 -怎么样
Hey. - What's up?
-你♥爸♥怎么样 -他挺好的
How was your dad? - He was good. He was fine.
你和利奥的约会呢
Um, how was your date with Leo?
挺好的 他在我那过的夜
It was cute. Yeah, we had a little sleepover.
-但我们没做 -还没做吗 为什么这么折磨他
Didn't fuck him. - Still? Why are you torturing him?
我不知道 我就 感觉自己还没准备好
I don't know. I just- - I don't feel ready.
我 其实特别想跟他做
I, like, I wanna have sex with him so badly.
剧集 | 爱入歧途(2022) | 导航列表