剧集 | 爱入歧途(2022) | 导航列表
我们从来没聊过 但我们大一就认识了
We've never talked, but we've known each other since freshman year.
你总是有女朋友的
You always had a girlfriend.
-这是酒后吐真言吗 -是啊
- Are we being drunk honest? - Yeah.
一起酒后吐真言吧
Yeah, let's be drunk honest.
我 我从大二就看上你了
I...I thought you were cute since sophomore year,
但现在你终于单身了
but now you're finally single,
我却用鼻子喷了龙舌兰
and I shot out tequila through my nose.
如果我今晚跟你回家
If I go home with you tonight,
你应该不会
you're not gonna, like,
睡完就人间蒸发吧
disappear on me, right?
不 我不是那种人
No. I'm not like that.
那结账吧
Close the tab.
嗨 麻烦结账
Hey, can I, uh, can I get the tab, please?
撒出来的黑墨水
? Smeared black ink ?
你的手掌汗津津的
?Your palms are sweaty ?
我几乎听不清
?And I'm barely listening ?
最后的要求
? To last demands ?
我看着沥青 在想
?I'm staring at the asphalt wondering ?
下面都埋藏这什么
? What's buried underneath ?
我所在的地方
?Where I am ?
我所在的地方
?Where I am ?
戴着我的徽章
? Wear my badge ?
你确定斯蒂芬今晚不回来了吗
Hey, are you sure that Stephen's not coming back tonight?
对 他住戴安娜家
Yeah, he's staying at Diana's.
要嗑一口吗 我膝盖伤 医生开了药
You want a fun pill? Doctor gave me Infinity for my knee.
不 不用了
Yeah, no, th that's okay.
抱歉 我那些队友
Hey, um, I- I'm sorry again about my teammates being...
对你态度不好 我阻止他们了
dicks to you. I told them to stop. - Oh.
谢谢
Thanks.
我让他们犯浑的时候 戴安娜也骂过我
Diana kinda told me off for letting them act like that.
-戴安娜吗 -是啊
Diana did? - Yeah.
好吧 那你 你
Okay, uh, whuh, um, you- - when-
你之前跟我爸聊天的时候
When you were talking to my dad earlier, um.
关于法学院
law school. -
哦对 对
Yeah! Oh, yeah. Uh
我不希望让拉乌失望
Well, you know, I don't wanna disappoint Raul.
希望他觉得自己女儿的男朋友是有规划的
Want him to think that his daughter's boyfriend has plans.
这不是
Hey, this is, um,
不是约炮吧
not a booty call, right?
-不 不 -好
No. No. - Okay.
因为我就 最近
Cause i- it's just, like, I'm not feeling.
-不太有性趣 -皮帕
very sexual lately. Pippa,
我要想约炮不用搞这么复杂
I have way less complicated booty calls I can make.
是 当然了
Right. Of course.
好吧
Okay.
我只是想知道 去年那封信到底是怎么回事
I just want to understand what really happened with the letter last year.
要是 要是我能弄清楚 或许就能向前看了
If I can- - If I can understand it, then maybe I can move on,
所以你能说实话吗
so can you just be honest?
因为 我不想生你的气了
Cause I- I'm tired of being angry at you, you know?
不是我
It wasn't me.
操
Fuck.
但 如果你觉得我是那种人的话
But, you know, if that's the kind of person that you think I am,
那我也没什么好说的了
then there's nothing I can say,
不是吗
is there?
你觉得我是那种人吗
I mean, do you think that's the kind of person that I am?
那会是谁
Then, like, who was it?
因为几乎没人知道德鲁的事
Cause almost nobody knew what happened with Drew.
你真的能相信斯蒂芬吗
Are you really sure you can trust Stephen?
斯蒂芬
Stephen...
是我最好的朋友
is my best friend.
你要我走吗 我走就是了
Do you want me to leave? I can just leave.
不
No.
今晚 在酒吧关门之后
?Tonight after the bars turn out their lights ?
你能留一会儿吗
Can you just stay a while?
车辆打转
?And send the autos swerving ?
转入最为孤单的夜晚
? Into the loneliest evening ?
我终于知道
?And I am finally seeing ?
为什么要离开我了
?Why I was the one worth leaving ?
为什么要离开我了
?Why I was the one worth leaving ?
为什么要离开我了
?Why I was the one worth leaving ?
为什么要离开我了
?Why I was the one worth leaving ?
我们该睡了
We should sleep.
斯蒂芬 你准备好了
Stephen! You're ready.
我没有后备计划
I don't have a backup plan.
不需要的
You won't need one.
但 你有我 还有我爸
But, you've got me, and you've got my dad.
他肯定会帮我们的
He's always gonna help us.
-看来埃文和莫莉搭上了 -那挺好
Sounds like Evan and Molly hit it off.
只要能让大二的那些姑娘离远点 怎么都行
Anything to keep those sophomore girls away.
别提这些了 那些大二的姑娘
Let's not talk about that. Sophomore girls.
明天就是法学院入学考试了
Not the night before the LSAT.
你说得对 这话不吉利 我们好好休息吧
Yeah, you're right. It's probably bad luck.
我昨晚玩得很开心
I had a good time last night.
我也是
Yeah, me, too.
我会给你打电♥话♥的
Uh, I'll call you.
好 我等你
Great. I would like that.
但你没有我号♥码
You don't have my number.
哦对 你手♥机♥给我吧 抱歉
Right, of course, yeah. Gimme your phone. Sorry.
你要留下来吃早饭吗
Uh, would you like to stay for breakfast?
我可以随便做点什么
I can cook something.
你没事吧
Ooh. Are you okay?
没事
Yeah.
我有事要告诉你
I need to tell you something.
在我说之前 我
Before I do, I
你得保证 不会看不起我 行吗
I just need you to promise that you're not gonna judge me, okay?
我真的很需要你告诉我这样做没事
Just...I really just need you to tell me that it's okay.
当然了
Of course, of course.
天
Oh, God.
我跟奥利弗睡了
I'm sleeping with Oliver.
玛丽安的老公
Marianne's husband.
什 什么
Y- You're what?
-我知道 -布里 你是说
- I know. Bree, s- sleeping like...
-对 -跟他发♥生♥关♥系♥了吗
- Yes. ...having sex with him?
我和玛丽安的老公奥利弗发生了关系
I'm having sex with Marianne's husband, Oliver.
老天 你认真的吗
Oh, my God, are you serious?
我知道
I know.
-你是认真的 好吧 -是啊
You're serious. Okay. Mm- hmm.
-你跟我说 说这没事的 -没事的
- Tell me that it's okayl- It's okay! I- It's okay.
-没事的 没事的 -你没事的 没事的
- It's okay. It's okay. - You're okay. It's okay. It's okay.
但你真的没事吗 他没有强迫你吧
Are you- - Are you okay, though? Did he, like, pressure you or anything?
但你真的没事吗 他没有强迫你吧
Are you- - Are you okay, though? Did he, like, pressure you or anything?
不 不是这样的 就
No, no, nothing like that. It's
他人很好
You know, he's amazing.
这是什么时候开始的
When did this start?
在我生日之后 就
After my birthday. It
就这么开始了
It just started.
他让我感觉很好
He makes me feel so good about myself. - Wow.
那玛丽安呢
What about Marianne?
说实话 在昨天我看到他们在一起之前
Honestly, up until I saw them together yesterday,
我就有点
I could kind of just
假装他们的生活
pretend like his life with her wasn't
不是真实的
real.
我知道这听起来很糟糕
I know that sounds bad.
所以
That's why
所以你才向我问起她
That's why you asked me about her.
我只是想知道她是什么样的人
I just wanted to know what she was like.
我还希望她是个糟糕的人
And I was hoping that she was terrible.
但她不是
But she isn't.
对吧
Is she?
不 她确实挺好的
No. No, she's not.
剧集 | 爱入歧途(2022) | 导航列表