剧集 | 爱入歧途(2022) | 导航列表
And my l mom's giving me a hard time about it
她要我和我爸和解
She wants me to make peace with him
也许这不是坏事
Well,
maybe that's not a bad thing
不,你不了解我爸
No, you don't know my dad.
我知道,我只是说...
No, I know.l- I'mjust saying..
我爸虽然不完美
my dad was not perfect
但是他的去世
but him dying was...
是我遇到最糟糕的事,我不希望你...
将来哪天后悔没有原谅他
regret it someday if you don't forgive him
听着,我很遗喊你♥爸♥走了
Look, lam really sorry about your dad
但是我需要你相信我,情况真的不一样
but I need you to trust me when I tell you that it's not the same.
原谅某个人是非常合理的建议
For giving q someone is a totally reasonable suggestion, but..
但是有些父母根本不在乎 小孩有没有原谅他们
some parents, they don't care if you for give them or not.
对不起
Sorry. Tm sorry.lt..
我不该多管闲事的,抱歉
I -lt's none of my business. I'm sorry.
路况非常糟糕
The drive here was terrible
要是晚点离开,我们就会被困在学校了
If we left any later,wed have been stuck at Baird.
Oh, that would ve been horrible [chuckles ]better go.
我该走了,听着,我到时候不太能讲电♥话♥
Listen,it's gonna be hard to talk
这里没什么隐密的地方
Theres not a lot of privacy here
我明白,感恩节快乐
I get it. Have a good Thanksgiving
我想你
I miss you
我也挺想你的
I kind of miss you, too
感恩节晚餐卖♥♥完了
Uh,
Thanksgiving dinner's all sold out!
抱歉了,各位
Sorry, guys!
我真的得想办法跟莫莉分手
I really need to break up with Molly
你嘴巴上这么说,但是她过来的时候
See, you say that, but then she comes over,
你又变成居家好男人
and you get all domestic
我担心她误会我们的关系
I'm worried she thinks were more than we are
-以为我们是男女朋友-也许你该接受
- Like, girlfriend -boyfriend, - Maybe you should be
毕竟你们的确是
since you are.
阿碧在那里
- Hey, there's Bree.- Hm?
-我们要去打招呼吗?-不要
- You think we should say hi z - No.
我去打个招呼
I'm gonna go say hi
阿碧
Hey, Bree
-嘿-你好吗?
- Hey.- How are you?
-嘿-好久不见
- Hey.-l-lt's been a minute
我很好
Good,yeah.
我有点失望
Right now, a little disappointed
-感恩节晚餐卖♥♥完了-是啊
- this Thanks q iving q dinner is sold out. - Yeah
只能在宿舍喝酒吃拉面了
Vodka and ramen in the dorms it is
一太惨了-反正我的感恩节
- Oh shit, that's bleak. - Yeah, well, my Thanksgiving plans
从来就没高级到哪里去
have never been that fancy anyway.
你也知道我对节日的看法,总是.
You know how l feel about the holidays. They're always sort of..
-随便过-我知道
-whatever.- Yeah,l know.
至少不是跟某个邻居怪小孩一起吃塔可,对吧?
不好意思,那是我人生中最棒的一次感恩节
Excuse me, that was one of the best Thanksgivings of my life.
总之,我该去跟姐♥妹♥们♥说了
Anyway,l should break it to the girls
很高兴见到你
lt's good to see you,
感恩节快乐...
Happy Thanksgiving. Happy Thanksgiving
你也感恩节快乐
Yeah,happy Thanks -- happy Thanksgiving!
老兄,她对我好和善
Dude, she was so nice to me
-我觉得她想要跟我出去-什么?
-l think she wants to hang out. - What ?
你才聊了短短几句话就知道?
You got that from that short conversation?
对,我着得出她的心思,我想到了
Yeah, l can read her. Alright, l have an idea.
可以来我家
and that place can be my house.
拜托,莫莉去贝德福了,机会刚好
Come on, man. Molly's on her way to Bedford. lt's perfect!
-好-来吧
- Okay.- Let's do it
好
Okay.
你以为奥利佛
You would think that Oliver would be, like
对食物会很挑剔,但他却爱吃多力多滋
a total food snob, but he loves Doritos
-他整个周末都不在?-对
- So, h-he's gone all weekend7 - Yeah.
他们去弗蒙特拜访玛莉安的朋友
They're visiting some of Marianne's friends in Vermont
Hm...
Probably won't hear from him much
-我很遗-天啊,没关系
-1'm sorry.- Oh,my God,it's fine
我原本就没有期待
I wouldn't expect to.
他跟一群老人困在屋子里
可能吃着康沃尔野鸡或什么的
eating Cornish game hen or something
而我则在这里享受..
And l am here with this..
这顿大餐
feast.
没关系,我知道规矩
lt's okay,l know the rules
好,嗨
Okay,hi!
我们受邀去埃文家参加感恩节派对
We ve been invited to Evan's for Friends giving
伟尼说他们正在准备
Wrigley says they re planning a whole e thing
真正的食物
like with... real food
很多很多吃的
Lon phone l Lots of real food!
她们看起来不太相信,伟尼你得好好说服她们
女士们,我们有迷你棉花糖
Oh yeah,girls we got tiny marshmallows
自♥制♥马铃薯泥、多汁的火鸡、山芋..
potatoes you can mash,ajuicy turkey,yams..
老兄,给她看派的照片
Dude send her a picture of the pie
好,我把派的照片传给你
Okay, Im gonna text you a picture of this pie
记得一定要邀请阿碧
Make sure she invites Bree!
好,我要把你们关静音了
Okay! Um, Im gonna mute you guys.
Um...
光是迷你棉花糖就让我上钩了
Honestly, they had me at tiny r marshmallows
你认真吗?阿碧不想和埃文一起玩
Are you serious 7 Bree doesn't wanna hang out with Evan.
也许会很好玩?
It... might be fun?
跟前男友一起过感恩节
“也许会很好玩”
Might be fun7 Would you do Thanksgiving g with your ex?
这里没有真正的食物,而且老实说
I mean, we have no real food here and, honestly.
看他卑躬屈膝让我很爽
it's kind a satisfying to see him grovel
我想吃迷你棉花糖
I want the tiny r marshmallows
-那史蒂芬呢?-他不会去,我问过了
- What about Stephen 7 - He's not going.l already checked
Uh...
好,那就走吧
Oh yeah,okay,sure. Yeah,let's go,uh,
去跟你们的前男友一起过感恩节
let's go do Thanksgiving with your ex -boyfriends
这样完全正常
It's super normal.
好,我们会去
Alright were in.
太好了
[on phone l Yeah! Alright okay.
你真的没和伟尼上♥床♥吗?
Are you sure you're not sleeping q with Wrigley again?
保证没有
I promise.
我们衣衫完好睡在一起
We just sleep next to each other, fully clothed
跟性一点关系也没有
lt is not sexual.
-你说是就是罗-阿碧
- Mm-hmm. Whatever you say. Mm-hmm.- Bree!
真的没有,如果我想找人上♥床♥
i not like that. lf I wanted to be sleeping lt'sreally with somebody,
我就会上♥床♥,但是我不想
then I would be, but I don't
你的行李呢?收拾好了吗?
Hey! Where's your bag You packed7
不,我们不去康乃狄克了
No, were not going to Connecticut
为什么?火车又没取消,还是去得了
Uh, why? Trains aren't canceled,
we can make it
跟交通工具没关系
It's not transportation -dependent
我受够我爸了
I just.. I'm done with my dad
我们刚刚大吵一架
We just had a huge fight
你整个月都在跟他吵架
You've been having stupid fights the ses
s with him all month.
这次更糟糕,他对我的口气
This was worse. He started talking to me
开始跟对我妈一样
like he talks to my mother.
好像我没考过法学院入学考试
Like I'm suddenly this complete e disappointment
让他多么大失所望
because failed the LSAT.
他从来没有这样跟我说话过
He's never spoken to me like that before
我明白
Yeah,l get it,l get it
但是我们需要你♥爸♥的帮忙,戴安娜
But we need your dad's help, Diana
我不只想着这些无谓的争吵
I'm thinking beyond some petty argument
而是我们的未来,你得跟他见面聊
I'm thinking a about ov our future. You gotta talk to him face -to -face
你要我对他卑屈膝?
What, you want me to just grove lz
就稍微配合吧
A little bit, yeah!
他为你做了这么多,戴安娜 只是讲话比较直
He does so much for you, Diana. He's just, he's blunt
如果他对你的口气跟对你妈一样
And if he's talking to you like he talks to your mom
也许是因为你越来越像你妈了
may be that's because your e acting like your mom.
Um...
我爱你
l love you
只是你最近..
Just, y -your e not..
不太像平常的你
acting like yourself lately.
我知道
I know.
对不起
I'm sorry.
剧集 | 爱入歧途(2022) | 导航列表