剧集 | 爱入歧途(2022) | 导航列表
抱歉
I'm sorry.
没事 -不 我 有时候我会忘记
That's fine. - No, I- I sometimes forget
自己不用时刻像个教授一样说话
I don't have to sound like someone's professor all the time.
好吧
Yeah. Well
你不是我的教授 所以别扯了
you're not my professor, so cut it out.
收到
Noted.
你在我这么大时也这么严肃吗
Were you this serious when you were my age?
我在你那么大时已经结婚了
I was practically married when I was your age. Well,
可能稍微大几岁吧 我的第一段婚姻
couple of years older maybe. My first marriage.
第一段
Your first marriage. - Mm- hmm.
所以你现在 -是我的第二段
So, you're currently on- - - My second marriage.
你第一次是因为太年轻了吗
Were you just too young the first time around?
我的第一任妻子过世了
My first wife died.
天 -没事 都过去很久了
Oh. - It's okay. It happened a long time ago.
玛丽安是个好老师
Marianne's a good teacher, you know?
我乐意把你的话带到
Hm. I'm happy to pass that along.
你们俩
Are you two just
在一起幸福吗
so happy together?
当然
Sure.
听着
Look,
我认为很明显你今晚来这里是为了寻找些什么
I think it's pretty obvious that you came here tonight looking for something,
所以不如直接说重点吧
so we might as well just get to the point.
你觉得我漂亮吗
Do you think I'm pretty?
我觉得你知道自己很漂亮
I think you know I think you're pretty.
而且我认为我们俩都该走了
And I think we both should leave.
我给你叫个出租车
I'll call you a cab.
谢谢你今晚的陪伴 教授
Thanks for the evening, Professor.
你自己保重
You take care of yourself.
等一下
Wait.
你知道我不能吻你
You know I can't kiss you.
我知道
I know.
我只是遵照英国人的传统
I'm just doing the British thing. -
英国人的传统
The British thing?
对
Yeah.
这样不算
This doesn't count.
跟我躺在一起 -你说的对
♪Lie with me ♪- You're right.
这样不算
it doesn't count.
来吧 拆掉我
♪Come on, dismantle me ♪
慢慢来
♪Do it slowly ♪-
我的手
Well- ♪My hands ♪
那这样呢 -我的脚
What about- ♪ My feet ♪
这里 -我的声音
here? - ♪My voice ♪
拿走一切
♪ Take everything ♪
没事
It's okay.
把它还原成水晶般的黑色
♪Reduce it all to crystal blackness ♪
因为盲目的自律没有任何用处
♪Cause blind discipline, it's useless ♪
为人善良又有什么好处
♪What's the good in being good? ♪
所以继续吧 喂我钻石
♪So go ahead, feed me diamonds ♪
你的车在这
Your car's here.
喂我钻石
♪Feed me diamonds ♪-
晚安 布里 -喂我钻石
Goodnight, Bree. - ♪Feed me diamonds ♪
钻石 -晚安
♪Diamonds ♪- Goodnight.
喂我钻石
♪Feed me diamonds ♪
一眼
♪A look ♪
一瞥
♪A glance ♪
一个姿势
♪A gesture ♪
意味着一切又毫无意义
♪Can mean everything and nothing ♪
在水晶的黑暗中漂浮
♪A sediment adrift in crystal blackness ♪
我不会
♪I won't∫-
追求
♪ Pursue ♪
我想要你 但我无法停止
♪I want you, but I can't stop it, ay, ya ♪
我会让世界来做决定
♪I'lI let the world make its decision ♪
无论结果
♪No matter the consequences ♪-
为人善良又有什么好处
♪What's the good in being good? s
来吧 给我钻石
♪So go ahead, feed me diamonds ♪-
想做什么就做什么
♪ Do what you want to ♪
给我钻石
♪Feed me diamonds ♪
让我慢慢流血
Bleed me slowly ♪
给我钻石
♪Feed me diamonds ♪
感觉到我的心跳
♪ Feel my heart beating ♪
彻底陷入爱河
♪`In love completely ♪
给我钻石
♪Feed me diamonds, diamonds ♪
给我钻石
♪Feed me, feed me diamonds ♪
为什么你不拯救我
♪Why won't you save me ♪
给我钻石
♪Feed me diamonds ♪
盲目的准则 毫无用处
♪Blind discipline, it's useless♪-
做好人有什么用
♪ What's the good in being good? s
所以动手吧 给我钻石
♪So go ahead, feed me diamonds♪-
做你想做的
♪ Do what you want to ♪
给我钻石
♪Feed me diamonds ♪-
让我慢慢流血
Bleed me slowly ♪
给我钻石
♪Feed me diamonds ♪-
我只是去厕所
I was just going to the bathroom.
糟了
Shit. -
快出去
Get out of here.
快给我出去 快滚
Get the fuck out! Seriously!
给
Here.
皮帕 -嗯
Pippa? - Huh?
起来
Come here.
我们带你回家好吗
We're gonna get you home. Okay?
好的
Okay.
你过来一下 皮帕出事了
I need you. It's Pippa.
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
我没事
I'm okay.
喝点水吗
Can you drink some water?
喝几口
Couple sips.
你还好吗
You okay?
你有没有 -有
Um, do you- - - Yeah.
我好像喝醉了
I think I'm drunk.
对 你是喝醉了 没事的
Yeah, you are. It's okay.
你知道你的钥匙在哪吗
You know where your keys are?
我喝醉了 -好吧
I'm drunk. - Okay.
没事的
Whoa. You're okay. -
好的
Okay.
好的 躺下吧
Okay. Just lie down. -
好的
Okay.
到底发生了什么
What even happened?
我在那个房♥间看到她半裸着
Found her half- dressed in that room,
还有东西挡着门
and there was stuff blocking the door.
那个叫克里斯的正好从厕所出来
And that guy, Chris, just walks out of the bathroom,
看到我非常吃惊 就很奇怪
very, very surprised to see me, and it was weird.
就好像他被逮个正着
He acted like he got caught doing something.
我感觉不对
It felt bad.
给我 帮你 -没事 我来
Here, I- I can help you. - That's okay. I got it.
谢谢你帮她
Thank you for helping her.
没事 你也是
Yeah, you, too.
我昨晚睡这了吗
Did I sleep here last night?
对 你感觉怎么样
Yeah. Um, how are you feeling?
这辈子都没这么难受过
I've never been that fucked up in my life.
给
Uh, here.
喝点水
Take some sips.
谢谢
Thank you.
你记得什么吗
Do you remember anything?
不太记得
N- Not really.
不记得了吗
No?
不记得克里斯什么的吗
Nothing with Chris or anything?
我记得在走廊跟他亲热
I mean, I remember making out with him in the hallway,
但记忆很模糊了
but it's pretty blurry. Mm.
对不起 -怎么了
Fuck, I'm sorry. - What?
我知道他是你好朋友的弟弟
I know that's your best friend's little brother- -
剧集 | 爱入歧途(2022) | 导航列表