剧集 | 爱入歧途(2022) | 导航列表
也许我搞砸考试,是因为我真的累坏了
-我不明白-抱歉,小姐
I don't understand. Sorry. Miss,
你的卡刷不过
your card was declined
-你♥爸♥的卡?-他一定是停掉了
- Dad's card? - He must have cut it off.
-天啊-你根本乱成一团
Oh, God! You're a mess.
你想跟你弟和好
You wanna make peace with your brother
while e getting back together
却又跟写信毁了他的前女友复合?
with the girl who wrote the letter that ruined his life?
你为什么这么肯定信是皮巴写的?
How are you SO sure that Pippa wrote it?
(去问阿祖关于梅西 过世那晚的事)
对不起我这么糟糕
Im sorry 1'm such a fuck -up
我毁了我弟弟的人生,我觉得我有问题
I ruined my brother's life!
I think there's something wrong with me.
学校撤销凯蒂指控克里斯袭击的案子了
Baird dropped Ca itie's assault case against Chris
他们说没有足够的证据
They said that there was n't enough evidence
居然有女生捏造出这种谎言,真是有够扯
Fucking crazy how girls can just lie about shit like that
凯蒂没有撒谎,他对我也做过一样的事
Ca it ie wasn't lying. He did the exact same t
thing to me.
天啊
Oh, God.
这太糟糕了,你老婆就在外面
This is really fucking bad. Your wife is right out there
听我说,我爱你
Hey,hey,hey,hey.l love you.
大家早
Good morning,
everyone.
你跟史蒂芬之间的纠葛好恶心
This thing with you and Stephen, it's sick!
那你呢?你暗自对他怀恨在心
What about you, carrying this secret grudge against him?
我无法再继续下去了
l don't think l can do this s anymore.
你觉得我是坏人吗?
Do you think lam a bad person?
-对-但你还是爱我
- Yes. - But you still loved me
我知道你最糟糕的事
I know all of the worst things about you
但我还是爱着你
and I still love you.
(露西:我得见你,到泳池找我
Oh!
(给我15 分钟
这是什么鬼?
What the fuck is this?
一什么?-史蒂芬的简讯
What? These texts from Stephen?
It W-- lt was --
开玩笑的,麦斯,那不是认真的
It's a joke, Max. lt was -- lt wasn't serious
开玩笑?
A joke7
他刚刚在这里看吗?
Was he just up here, watching?
-你有什么毛病?-我不知道
What the fuck is wrong with you? I don't know.
我不知道我到底怎么了
I don't know.l don't know what's wrong.l don't know.
-你不知道?-我不知道,对不起
- You don't know? -l don't know. I'm sorry.
这就是你的答案?
That's your answer?
-太恶心了-麦斯,对不起
This is disgusting. Max, I'm sorry.
真的很对不起
I'm sorry, Max.
你一定还觉得自己是受害者,对不对?
I bet you still think you're the victim, don't you s
麦斯
Max...
(私人号♥码,拒接
我要把捧花丢给你
1'm throwing the bouquet at you.
等等,不,丢给戴安娜好了
Wait, no, I"l I throw it at Diana
只要露西不要把捧花扔给她就好
As long as Lucy's not throwing the
ebouquet at Diana.
对,毕竟我手臂孔武有力
Right. That, uh, strong
arm of mine.
(史蒂芬:我得见你
your snatch fitz pleasure
? Broom -shaped pleasure
. Deep greedy and googling every corner
^ Latralatra-ahlar
C Lalala lalalalar
你一点也没变
You haven't changed at all
你也是
Neither have you.
《爱入歧途》
我好想你
I missed you.
为什么?
Why?
我们很合
We fit.
好
晚点打给你
PIL, uh, call you in a little bit
好
Yeah, yeah
-我是皮巴-妈的
Lon voicemail l Hey, it's Pippa. - Fuck.
课就上到这里
Well, that's it
大家做得很好
Great work, everybody
(埃文、露西、奥利佛、皮巴)
喂
[on phone l Hi
玛莉安戴着我的耳环
Marianne was wearing my earrings.
一小时后到公♥寓♥找我
Just meet me at the condo in an hou n
我们得谈谈
We need to talk
(狂怒星期六)
-嘿-对不起,我没打给你
Hey. I'm so sorry that l didn't call.
I was just..
怕你不会接
worried you wouldn't pick up
所以就来突袭我
So you ambushed me
进来吧
Here. Come in
-你好吗?-我很好
- How are you? - I'm okay.
你呢?
How are you?
我不好
I'm not -- I'm not okay.
我过去几个礼拜...
Ive spent the last few weeks just.
你是我长久以来
You were actually one of the best things that's happened to me
最美好的事
in a really long time
我却完全搞砸了,真的很抱歉
and I completely fucked it up, and I'm so sorry.
没关系,你用不着这么难过
It's okay. You, uh, you don't have to get upset.
-没事的-不行
- lt's fine. lt's fine. - Yeah,ldo,ldo
我跟你在一起开心多了
I'm just so much happier with you
不只是开心,是变得更好我能做出更好的扶择
A - And not just happy, like, better. I'm better.l make better choices
而且你说得完全没错
And you were right. You were completely right
我只会破坏一切
Everything you said, I-l was sabotaging everything.
而且我烂透了
And l was a dick. And l...
我可以改,我知道我可以改
And I can be different now.l know l can be different
但你又不相信我
You don't trust me though.
不,我相信你
N o,l do.ldo trust you
真的.我发誓
Yes,l do.l do.l promise you.
我之前只是不愿意相信你
I wasn't --l wasn't letting myself trust you.
我想念你
I miss you.
好想好想你
I miss you so much
我也想你
I miss you
真的吗?
You do 7
当然
Yes, of course
但是..
But...
史蒂芬呢?
what about Stephen?
What about him s
我必须确定你放下他了 如果你还老是惦记着他
I nee d to know that you're
e over him.l,l can't do this if
我就没办法继续
he's this constant thing just hovering above you.
没有了
He's not.
看着我
Look at me. Look at me.
我看清了
I have so much clarity right now.
我保证我知道自己要什么
I-l promise you, I-l know exactly what l want
我爱你
l-l love you
我爱你
Yeah,l love you.
我爱你
I love you
嘿
Hey.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
很好
Yeah, yeah. Yeah.
-我想念有你在的感觉-我也是
I missed feeling you. Me, too.
你不想吗?
Do you not wanna do this?
不,我想
No,ldo.
我下楼去一下
Hey. 1'm gonna go downstairs for a sec,
需要什么就打给我,好吗?
but call if you need anything, okays
嘿
Hey.
他没事吧?
l s he okay?
他说他没事,但.
Um, he says he's fine, but...
谁知道?
who knows?
他等等就过来了
He'll be here soon
我们要讨论露西昨晚做了什么好事吗?
Are we gonna a acknowledge what Lucy did last night 7
她只是想帮忙
She was just trying to help
所以就骗人说自己被性侵?
By lying about sexual assault?
我知道你不喜欢她一这跟我不喜欢她无关
我只是不明白你为什么能忍♥受
l just don't understand how you can be okay
她做出这么糟糕的事
with her doing s
something so fucked up.
这么说也太虚伪了吧?
Isn't that a little hypocritical?
你说我为她错误的行为开脱
You're talking about excusing fucked -up behavior
但你却跟个神经病在一起
but you're dating a literal psychopath
看来我们还是别评论彼此的交友关系吧
I guess we shouldn't comment on each other's relationships.
剧集 | 爱入歧途(2022) | 导航列表