剧集 | 爱入歧途(2022) | 导航列表
行了 我觉得你们就不用劝酒了吧
Okay, I don't think anyone needs to be peer- pressuring Pippa.
我去趟卫生间
I'm gonna go find the bathroom.
我天 看着都不像你
Oh, my God, it doesn't even look like you.
别弄得好像跟真的似的
Stop being so obvious.
你会害我惹上麻烦的
You're gonna get me in trouble.
这话好讽刺
The irony of that statement.
谢谢
Thank you.
-干杯 -干杯
Cheers. - Cheers.
-我喜欢这 -是吗
- I like it here. - Yeah?
如果在完美世界里 我会天天带你出去
You know, in a perfect world, I'd take you out all the time.
显摆给别人开
Show you off.
玛丽安以为你去哪了
Where does Marianne think you are?
去城里开个老朋友
Visiting an old friend in the city.
感觉好奇怪
It's weird.
哪儿奇怪
What is?
我们一起做的事我都喜欢
I love everything that we do together.
但你却有另一个我完全不了解的生活
But, you have this whole other life that I don't know anything about.
而你又不允许我问
And I'm not really allowed to ask.
你可以问啊
You're allowed to ask.
有关玛丽安
About Marianne?
好吧
Alright.
你们第一次见面时
When you first met,
你就对她一见钟情了吗
did you like her right away?
对
I did, yes.
你怎么求婚的
How did you propose?
我们刚吃完晚餐时
We'd just finished dinner.
你拿戒指了
So, you had a ring.
当然啊
Of course.
你和她在一起开心吗
Do you have fun with her?
开心
I do.
我是说 不是一直 但我们确实挺开心的
Yeah, I mean, not all the time, but w- we have fun.
你的第一任妻子呢
What about your first wife?
她什么样
What was she like?
我不想谈她
Uh, I don't really talk about that.
你不冷吗
How are you not freezing?
来
Here.
谢谢
Thank you.
你朋友们想你了吧
Your friends missing you?
不是 我
No. Iu
我确实觉得有点对不起露西
I do feel kind of bad about Lucy though.
我们都计划好了 但她知道我有多想跟你在一起
We had made plans, but she knew how excited I was for this.
你告诉她我跟你的事了
You told her you were with me?
是 抱歉
Yeah. I'm sorry.
我说走嘴了
It slipped out accidentally.
她什么都不会说的
She would never say anything.
她跟你一样在我妻子的课上 从你跟我讲的情况来看
She's in my wife's class with you, and from what you told me,
-她不是很可靠 -可靠
she doesn't sound too solid. - Solid?
-信不过 -不 她 她不会的
- Trustworthy. - No, she's...she's fine.
-我发誓 不会有问题的 -不会有问题
- I swear, it's not an issue. - Not an issue?
好吧 我知道听上去挺傻的 我
Okay, that...that sounded dumb. I
我是说 她 她不会让我们惹麻烦的
I mean, she's...she's not going to make it an issue.
你知道跟你在一起我冒了多大的险
You know what a big risk I'm taking being here with you.
如果我不能信任你那我们就没法继续下去
This doesn't work if I can't trust you.
你可以信任我啊
You can trust me.
对不起 别生我气好吗
I'm sorry. Please don't be mad at me.
我 我们俩的事我没人能说
I- I don't have anyone to talk to about us, and.
我 我就像个傻子似的说走嘴了
I- I just- - I blurted it out like an idiot because...
因为我太开心了
because I was so happy.
我没生气
I'm not mad.
我们回房♥间去吧 好吗
Let's go back to the room, yeah?
结账 谢谢
Uh, can we get the check, please? Thank you.
下次带她去个不需要出示身份证的地方吧
Next time, take her somewhere that doesn't card.
我的天 等会儿
Oh, my God. Hang on.
斯蒂芬·德马科
Stephen DeMarco?
真不敢相信 我
I can't believe this. I am, like,
是你粉丝哎
so starstruck right now.
-我认识你吗 -我是莉迪亚 露西的发小
Do I know you? - I'm Lydia, Lucy's best friend from home.
说实话
Honestly,
在露西说你是一个
after everything Lucy said about you being
喜欢劈腿的变♥态♥之后
a cheating sociopath who terrorizes girls,
我觉得你至少应该长得好看点吧
I just thought you might at least be better looking.
可你看上去就像个矮穷矬啊
But you look like a fucking thumb.
-斯蒂芬 你做什么了啊 -没什么
Stephen, what did you do? - Nothing.
我都不认识她
I don't know that girl.
但你跟她朋友约会过
But you dated her friend.
没多久 也没什么大不了的
For, like, a second. It was nothing.
然后戴安娜和我就复合了
And then, Diana and I worked things out, got back together,
这姑娘就崩溃了
and this girl, she had a nervous breakdown.
她叫什么
What was her name?
露西
Her name was Lucy.
他真这么坏吗
Was he really bad?
没有 他其实是和平分手的
No. He tried to end things nicely.
但露西就紧追不舍
Lucy basically stalked him.
别提了行吗
Let's move on, shall we?
-好吧 别激动 -行吧
Okay. Okay. Relax. - Alrighty.
我刚去怼了斯蒂芬
I just terrified Stephen.
等会儿 什么 你做什么了
Wait, what? No, what did you do?
没啥 他就坐那 看着那个猪头
Oh, no. He was just sitting there with, like, his stupid face,
我实在是忍♥不住了 就怼了他几句
and I couldn't help myself. I reamed him out.
不不 莉迪亚 你干嘛这样啊 我真的不想再跟他有任何关系了
No, no, Lydia. No, wh- why did you do that? I really don't wanna start shit with him.
我今年不想再有任何抓马了
I- I'm trying to avoid drama this year.
去年圣诞节
Okay, you literally sucker punched
你扁了我前男友哎 我帮你骂他很正常嘛
my ex- boyfriend last Christmas. It's the least I could do.
不是吧 你扁人
Oh, s- sucker punched?
晚点我再跟你说 莉迪亚 我爱你
I- I will tell you later. Lydia, I love you,
但拜托别再去找斯蒂芬了 好吗
but please just drop the Stephen stuff, okay?
我想过个开心的晚上
I just wanna have a good night.
-好吧 -好吗
Okay, okay. - Okay?
给我让个地方
Woo! Make some room.
我挤进来正好
- I just fell right into place. Come on. -
我
So, um
我刚刚又看到一个嘎嘎
I saw another Lady Gaga over there.
你要不要我把她除掉
You want me to have her killed?
除非她比我还性感
Only if she's hotter than me.
否则我觉得留她一命也行
Otherwise, I suppose she can live. -
-你开心吗 -不开心
- Are you having fun? - Not really.
你要开吗
Are you gonna open that?
我本来是想吓人的
I thought they would be intimidating,
但没想到却害的我开不了瓶
but they're just incapacitating.
要我帮你吗
Want me to...
谢谢
Thank you.
你脚疼不
Your feet hurting yet?
好吧 行吧行吧
Okay, fine, fine.
你能回宿舍给我取双运动鞋吗 拜托了
Can you just go back to the dorm and get some sneakers? Please?
就当为我做件好事嘛 拜托
Please? For me, please?
我跟你去吧 走了 快点
I'll go with you. Yeah, let's do it. Come on, let's do it. Come on.
-不然你就得把我背回去 -好吧 我去跟戴安娜说一声
Otherwise, you'll have to carry me, okay? - Alright, I gotta tell Diana.
嘿 戴安娜
- Hey, Diana!
我得走了 一会儿见
Um, I should go. I'll see you later.
你要出去吗 这个趴体好无聊
Do you wanna get outta here? This party sucks.
好啊 走吧
Yeah. Let's go.
看到萨迪来趴体还挺逗的
You know, it's funny seeing Sadie at a party.
我以为她还13岁呢
She's still 13 years old in my head.
我知道 想想她去寄宿学校感觉挺奇怪的
I know. It's weird thinking about her at boarding school,
要自己生活
living on her own.
不过她不再跟我妈一起住了还挺替她高兴的
I'm just glad she's not at home with my mom anymore.
你妈那边怎么样了
Yeah, how are things with your mom?
上学期她把我经济来源断了 所以给戴安娜爸爸工作
She cut me off last semester, so that job with Diana's dad,
是今年我付房♥租的唯一办法
that was the only way I could afford housing this year.
靠 兄弟 抱歉 我不知道这么严重
Damn, man. I'm sorry. I- I didn't realize it was that serious.
剧集 | 爱入歧途(2022) | 导航列表