剧集 | 爱入歧途(2022) | 导航列表
特别想 我只是
Like, so badly. I just
我只是还没准备好到这个阶段
I am not ready for that chemical
然后让我像个疯子似的
to infiltrate my brain and make me fucking crazy.
上次这样时觉得自己挺蠢的 所以
I acted so stupid last time it happened, so...
不过挺有意思的 我真的很喜欢睡在他身边
It's funny, though. I, like, really like sleeping next to him.
就只睡觉不干别的
Like, I literally sleep better.
这应该说明点问题吧
That must mean something.
我懂你什么意思
I know what you mean.
我跟他说 所有跟我好的男生都要等这么久
I told him I make every guy wait this long.
你真是个会撒谎的小荡♥妇♥
You're such a lying slut.
真的 这是我能想到的最贴切的词
That's what you are. It's the only word for it.
-但是 -这是真的
But- It's true!
看看我们这些不谙世事的小姑娘哈 都没跟人上过床
Look at us virgins. Not a single one of us is getting laid.
利奥和我会用别的方法
Leo and I do other stuff.
这让我想起来高中了 除了那事别的都做
That reminds me of high school. Everything but. "
你在高中可没有除了那事别的都做
There is no way you did "everything but" in high school.
你来这里上学之前都没碰过老二吧
I mean, there's no way you even touched a dick before you got to this campus.
我没说错吧
Tell me I'm lying.
你不用对每个人都表达自己的看法 皮帕
You don't always have to have an opinion about everyone, Pippa.
我 我没
I d- - I don't. I
如果?和N都升高
If both ? and N are increased,
那么下面哪两个区域
which one of the following is a pair of areas,
都无法再升高
neither of which could be increased?
选项A BH B HL C BL
So, A: BH; B: HL; C: BL- -
BL
BL.
我都没读完选项呢
I- I wasn't even done reading the options.
你逻辑游戏怎么这么厉害
How are you so good at logic games?
-想让我考你吗 -等一会儿
Do you want me to quiz you? - In a little bit.
我现在想回顾一下论点和解释
I wanna go over the arguments and explanations right now.
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
嘿 我能问你件事吗
Hey, man. Can I ask your opinion about something?
问呗
Sure, yeah.
我毕业后
After I graduate,
你觉得我该做什么呢
what do you think I should do?
这问题可够大的
Uh, well, that's kind of a big question.
是啊 我刚意识到自己好像没怎么考虑过
Yeah, I'm realizing I might not have thought about it enough.
你绝对是个善于交际的人
Well, you are definitely a people person.
有很多工作适合你吧 比如销♥售♥ 像你这种人肯定做的很好
There's lots of jobs in, uh, sales? Guys like you do great.
那我要怎么找到这样一份工作呢
How do I get one of those jobs?
你有简历吗
Do you have a resume? -
布里恨死我了
Bree wishes I was fuckin' dead.
我碰到了她 她一眼就看穿了我
I ran into her, and she looked right through me.
而且你们知道吗 简直太扯了
And you know what? It's bullshit!
我自己做的事没啥好找借口的
I'm not excusing what I did,
但我也就做错了那一次
but it was one bad thing.
对吧 所以 就因为我搞砸了一次
Right? So, because I have one fuck- up,
突然的我就变得不可原谅了
all of a sudden, I'm unforgivable?
我是说 看看斯蒂芬啊 他搞砸多少次了
I mean, look at Stephen. How many times has Stephen fucked up?
你怎么敢说这个纯朴社会成员的坏话呢
How dare you speak ill of this pristine member of society?
但她看上去很好
But she looked good, man.
我是说 虽然招人恨
I mean, hateful
但确实很好
but good. - Mm.
我好想她
Mm, I miss her.
埃文 你可以比她过的好啊 大家都知道
Evan, you can do so much better than her. Everyone knows it.
对 对 布里不
Yeah, yeah. You know, Bree is not
是个好人
a very good person.
戴安娜 你来参与一下呗
Diana! A little input here.
我觉得布里还不错吧
Well, I think Bree is fine
但我不想谈论任何与那群女孩
but I'd rather not talk about anything adjacent
还有她们的精神病金发领袖有关的事情
to that group of girls and their psychotic blonde leader.
你说谁呢 谁是她们的精神病领袖
Who is, uh, who is their psychotic leader?
-是 是露西吗 -是
- Is it- Is it, uh, Lucy? - Yes.
我觉得你吧
You know what? I think you need to, uh
得再找个炮♥友♥
fuck someone new.
而你 今晚就带他
And you should take him out
出去
tonight.
不 我今晚才不要出去
No, I- I'm not gonna go out tonight.
我觉得我还是
I think I'm gonna.
留在这 琢磨下我的简历吧
stay in and work on my, uh, resume.
你的简历
Your resume?
你没事吧
A- Are you okay?
快点 帮帮他
Come on, help him outl Come on!
瑞格利
Wrigley.
我想你的确需要
Well, I guess you do need.
去狩猎了
the hunt.
对 你说的对 我是需要
Yeah. Yeah, you're right, I do.
我需要
I do need the hunt.
狩猎在召唤我们
The hunt has called us!
没有男人能拒绝这种召唤
And no man can refuse the call!
你应该给你那些性感的朋友们打个电♥话♥给他介绍个对象
You should call some of your hot friends and set him up with someone.
你觉得我的哪个朋友特别性感呢
Which one of my friends specifically do you find so hot?
不 我可不想让那些大二女生再在这晃悠
No, just, I don't want the sophomore girls hanging around again.
斯蒂芬和我要留下
Well, Stephen and I have to stay in,
但我认识一些朋友
but I know some of my friends
今晚会去麦金莱
are going to McKinley's tonight.
我们去麦金莱咯 狩猎开始
We're going to McKinley's! And the hunt is on!
布里
Bree.
我想知道你是否有时间聊聊我的论文
I was wondering if you had time to discuss my paper.
好啊 但现在不行
Uh, sure. Not now.
进来吧 布里
Um...come on in, Bree.
我看一下日程安排
?ust take a look at my schedule here.
看看
Let's see.
周一如何
- What about on Monday?
周一
Monday? - Yeah.
我4点以后都行
I could do after 4 p. m.
早点也行
I could do sooner, though.
现在已经是周五下午了
It's Friday afternoon.
我周末不加班的
I don't do office hours on the weekend.
对哈 抱歉
Right, sorry.
听着 布里 你不用担心论文的事
Listen, Bree, you don't really have to worry about the paper.
这些论文只占你成绩的一部分
Those writing assignments are just a portion of your grade.
我知道
Well, I know,
但我需要保持住我的平均绩点
but I need to keep my GPA up.
我是拿奖学金的
I'm on scholarship.
不管怎样 我觉得我还是想弄清楚
And, regardless, I think it would be helpful
为什么你觉得我只能得B
for me to understand why you thought it only deserved a B.
行啊
Sure.
那我们周一聊吧
We can definitely discuss it on Monday.
-4:30可以吗 -可以
- 4:30 will work? - That works.
你是意大利哪个城市的
Where in Italy are you from?
我来自罗马
I'm from Rome.
-你呢 -新泽西
- Where are you from? - New ?ersey.
跟罗马没法比
It's not as fancy. -
罗马也不是处处都好
Not all of Rome is fancy.
好吧
Right.
你喜欢上我的课吗
Are you enjoying my class?
喜欢
I am, yeah.
你犹豫了一下
You hesitated.
哪部分你不喜欢
What parts don't you enjoy?
有时人们似乎把它当作
Well, sometimes it seems like people are using it
个人疗愈课程了
as their own personal therapy.
有些人是会这样
Some do.
这有什么不好吗
Is that a bad thing?
倒没什么不好 只是
It's not bad. It's just
大多数人除了家庭问题之外
most of them haven't had anything happen to them
其实没经历过什么大事
outside of their families being slightly dysfunctional,
而我觉得
and I just think
任何一个身边有真正关心自己的人
anyone going home to someone who really cares about them
都不应该有太多抱怨
shouldn't have much to complain about.
剧集 | 爱入歧途(2022) | 导航列表