剧集 | 爱入歧途(2022) | 导航列表
挺好的
That's so nice.
别恨我好吗
Please don't hate me.
这个暑假唯一带我住过酒店的就是埃文
The only guy who's ever taken me to a hotel was Evan this summer,
而那可能是因为他觉得内疚
and it's probably because he felt guilty.
不 你 你应该去开心一下的
No, you should...You should go and have fun.
-谢谢 -嗯
Thanks. Yeah.
我们终于有机会第一次一起过周末了
It's the first time we get to spend a whole weekend together.
你能帮我在皮帕面前掩饰一下吗
Can you cover for me with Pippa?
行啊 行 没问题
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah, sure.
谢了
Thank you.
你确定戴安娜不介意我这周末住在这吗
You sure Diana's okay with me staying here this weekend?
当然 她有一半时间都在我这待着
Yeah, she's at my place half the time anyway.
你干嘛呢 眉毛都拧到一起了
Why do you look constipated?
他们今天要公布法学院入学考试分数
Because they're posting the LSAT scores today,
可网站却瘫痪了
and the website's not fucking loading.
我挺吃惊的 妈居然那么喜欢戴安娜
I'm surprised Mom likes Diana so much.
为啥奇怪
Why?
她通常不喜欢有钱人啊
Because she normally can't forgive people for having money.
我去
- Holy shit.
我去是好还是坏
Holy shit good or holy shit bad?
-我得了174分 -好还是坏
- I got a 174. - Is that good or bad?
-非常好 -戴安娜
- It's really good. - Diana!
我这几周茶不思饭不想的
I have not been able to breathe normally for fucking weeks.
你看过你的了吗 你 你考的还行吗
Did you check yours? Did you- Did you do okay?
非常不错
Very okay.
太好了
Yesl Yes!
-快过来 靠 -好
Come here. Holy shit! Okay.
恭喜你们两个书呆子
Congratulations, you fucking nerds. -
我要去冲个澡
I'm gonna go jump in the shower.
-太好了 -等下 斯蒂芬
Yes! Come on! Wait, Stephen.
我没考好
My LSAT was not good.
你逗我呢吧
Yeah, funny.
没有 我连150都不到
It isn't a joke. I barely broke 150.
我不想在萨迪面前说出来 破坏气氛
I didn't wanna say anything in front of Sadie and ruin the mood.
不是吧
Wait, what?
-这怎么可能呢 -我不知道
- How's that even possible? - I don't know.
我那周压力太大了 跟我妈弄得不痛快
I was so stressed that week. The stuff with my mom.
-但你说你感觉考的还行啊 -我是说了
But you said you felt good. I did! I
那法学院怎么办
What does this mean for law school?
我今年恐怕没法申请了
I probably can't apply this year.
不不不
No. No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
我们是要一起去的啊
We're supposed to go together.
然后住在一起
And live together.
我知道 真是糟心死了
I know! It's- - It's a fucking disaster.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
等萨迪走了之后我们再谈吧
Let's deal with it after Sadie leaves.
拜托了
Please.
还需要别的吗
Anything else I can help you with?
你把行李放在这就行了
You can just, uh, pop it down there.
谢谢
Oh, and, uh, thank you.
怎么样
So?
你觉得这里如何 还行吗
- What do you think? Is it nice? -
我觉得你知道我认为这里不错
I think you know that I think it's nice.
真不敢相信你会这么做
I can't believe you did this.
你说过想跟我一起入睡
You said you wanted to fall asleep together.
看看
Alright.
你想喝什么酒
What sort of wine do you want?
楼下有酒吧
There's a bar downstairs.
当然我们留在房♥间里也行
Or we could stay in the room.
我都行
I'm fine with whatever.
我猜你带那条裙子来不是为了待在房♥间里吧
Well, I'm assuming you didn't bring that dress just to stay up in the room.
好了 来 让它勒住你
Okay, go. It's strangling you.
不
No!
你杀了他 他死了
You killed him! He's dead! -
它要怎么死 只是啤酒而已
How can it be dead? I- I- It's just beer.
-你们总这么恶心人吗还是 -他们一直这样
Are they always this gross or- They're always that gross.
利奥
Leo!
我跟你讲过有一次
Did I ever tell you about the time that, um,
露西在万圣节拉裤子了吗
Lucy shit her pants on Halloween?
莉迪亚 你特么说什么呢
Lydia! What the fuck? l
我那时才12而且还食物中毒了
I was 12 and I had food poisoning!
-你个贱♥人♥ -好了 那 你当时15了
- You bitch! - Okay, that is- - You were 15!
我才12 而且还特别伤心
I was 12! And it was really sad actually.
利奥 快救救我
Leo, get her off me!
你放开她
Get her off!
我还真挺喜欢你的 利奥
You know, I actually really like you, Leo.
你是露西男友中我第一个认可的
You're the first boyfriend of Lucy's that I approve of.
好吧 咱们不聊过去行吗
Okay, let's not dwell on the past, guys.
-除了你拉裤子那次 -好了你
Except the part where you shit yourself. Right.
-我们就聊聊那事儿就行 -对 敬露西拉裤子
Let's dwell on that. - Yes, to Lucy shitting her pants.
这就是二年级的双人间吗
This a sophomore double?
-好小啊 -克里斯
- It's tiny. Chris!
-嘿 -嘿
Hey, man. Hey.
莉迪亚说你今晚有宣誓仪式
Lydia said you had a pledge thing tonight.
他们给我们放假了
Oh, they gave us the night off.
嘎嘎小姐吗
Lady Gaga?
子弹酒
Shots.
-要喝一杯吗 -好啊
- Do you want a drink? - I would love a drink.
我发誓莉迪亚没跟我说他今晚也会来
I- I swear Lydia didn't tell me he was coming tonight.
你 你想怎么着 我们可以 可以丢下他们
Are you- Wh- What do you wanna do? We can- - We can ditch them.
就说我们感觉不舒服
We can say we're not feeling well.
我天 别这样好吗 我没事
Oh, my God, stop. Stop, okay? I'm fine.
莉迪亚是你最好的朋友 我们不能因为他弟有病
Lydia's your best friend, we're not gonna ditch her
就抛下她了啊
just because her brother's a creep.
-你确定 -确定 好吧
- Are you sure? - Yes. Stop, okay?
子弹酒来了
Shots!
妞子们
Here, girls.
你会后悔穿了这种鞋的
You are gonna regret those shoes.
可是跟高啊
They have a thick heel!
-德马科家的 -嘿
The DeMarcoses! Hey, guys!
-看看你 -嘿
Wow, look at you. - Hey!
-干的不错 -谢了
Nice effort. - Oh, thanks. Yeah,
我本来想像你一样全力以赴来着 后来一想反正我也不在乎
I was gonna go all- out like you, and then I remembered I don't give a shit.
我去多拿点酒
- I'm gonna go get more drinks.
我天
Oh my.
她亲你的架势就像你要去打仗了似的
Wow. She kisses you like you're going off to war.
-是你女友吗 -不是 就一起玩玩
- Is that your girlfriend? - No, we're just hanging out.
是莫莉想的那样吗
Is that what Molly thinks?
算是吧
I think so?
怎么了
Why?
我给你说说哈 你们一起睡了几星期
Well, let's see. You've been sleeping together for weeks,
每次她过夜第二天一早你还给她做早餐
and you make her breakfast every time she stays over.
-你给她做早餐吗 -怎么着 不行吗
You make her breakfast? - Yeah, why is that bad?
行 不过挺蠢的 除非你把她当女友
Not bad. Just stupid, unless you want a girlfriend.
-我不想要女友 -行吧 那也挺蠢的
- I don't want a girlfriend. - Okay, well then it's...it's stupid.
-不是吧 那可怜的姑娘 -对啊 真残忍♥
Oh no, that poor girl! Yeah, it's very cruel.
你知道什么最逗吗
You know what's funny?
就是埃文居然成了我们之中最狠心的那个
Evan has turned out to be the meanest one out of all of us.
是呢 我都惊到了
Yeah. I'm thrilled.
随便吧 去你们俩的
- Yeah, whatever. Fuck both of you.
好了 你有啤酒吗
Alright. You got a beer?
好了 给
Okay, here, this is- -
-你没事吧 -好了 皮帕
- You okay? - Alright, Pippa.
来
There you go.
-干杯 -干杯
Cheers! Cheers!
你不喜欢啤酒吗
Do you not like beer?
我就是 不怎么想喝
I'mjust, like, not really in the mood.
什么 这可是万圣节啊
What? It's Halloween.
对啊 你想让我给你弄杯别的吗
Yeah! Y- You want me to make you something else?
不是吧 所有人都见过皮帕喝啤酒喝到嗨
Nah, everyone's definitely seen Pippa crush some beers.
剧集 | 爱入歧途(2022) | 导航列表