剧集 | 爱入歧途(2022) | 导航列表
昨晚真是糟糕透顶
Last night was fucked up.
虽然我们不是朋友 但我来看下你是否还好也正常吧
We don't have to be friends for me to make sure you're okay.
你可不是那种会来查看其他女孩是否还好的人
You're not the kind of girl who goes and checks on other girls.
你对其他女孩非常冷酷
You're kind of brutal with other girls.
皮帕 滚一边去
Pippa! Out of the linel
我不知道球队的人一直那样对你
I didn't know that the team was doing that,
我本该说点什么的 但我没有
and I shoulda said something, but I didn't.
-所以抱歉 -谢谢
- So I'm sorry. - Thank you.
-布里跟我分手了 -我天
- Bree broke up with me. - Oh, my God.
-什么 为什么啊 -因为我劈腿了
What? Why? - Because I cheated on her.
跟谁啊
Who's the girl?
不知道 就随便找的 我当时喝大了
I don't know, just some random girl. I was drunk.
我爱我老婆 我不会离开她
I love my wife, and I'm not gonna leave her.
如果你会因此受到伤害 那我们就不能这样
We can't do this if it's gonna hurt you.
你不能跟任何人说
You can't talk to anyone else about us.
-可以吗 -嗯
- Is this okay? - Yes.
有时候我会特别生气
I get really angry sometimes,
而我不想再这样继续下去了
and I don't want it to keep on happening.
所以如果我继续跟你在一起 你不会
So, if I keep hanging out with you, you're not gonna, like,
-对我动粗吧 -不会
- be awful to me, are you? - No, I'm not.
大家对你评价都不错
Everyone at the firm had positive feedback,
但如果你通不过法学院入学考试 这些也毫无意义
but none of that matters unless you ace the LSAT.
梅西死时斯蒂芬跟她在车里
Stephen was in the car with Macy when she died.
你不信我
You don't believe me.
小心
- Watch out!
这首歌♥送给
?Yeah, this one right here goes out ?
这首歌♥送给
?Yeah, this one right here goes out ?
所有孩子的妈妈们
?To all the baby's mamas, mamas ?
我很抱歉 杰克逊太太
?I'msorry, Ms. ?ackson, ooh! ?
说真的
? I am for real ?
从没想过要让你女儿为我哭泣
?Never meant to make your daughter cry ?
为此我要向你道歉
?`I apologize a trillion times ?
-斯蒂芬 -抱歉 杰克逊太太
Stephen. - ?Sorry, Ms. ?ackson, ooh! ?
-斯蒂芬 -我说真的
Stephen! - ?I am for real ?
去不去
Yes or no?
在我们回学校之前 你想去五个家伙汉堡店吗
You wanna drive to Five Guys before we head back to campus?
你怎么还饿呢 你把我冰箱都吃空了
How are you still hungry? You ate everything in my fridge.
这周我每天都去五个家伙吃一顿
I have eaten Five Guys every day this week.
我不想打破我的连胜记录
I don't wanna break my winning streak.
-都是垃圾食品 -我需要回学校
- That's not good. - I need to get back to campus, okay?
有个讲座 在那之前我得好好复习一下
I have my seminar, and I need to get some studying in before- - before that.
你安静点
Be quiet.
还有不到48小时我就要决定人生大事了 好吗
I got less than 48 hours before the rest of my life is decided, okay?
你赶紧通过
I cannot wait for you to get
什么狗屁法律入学考试吧 你让大家都跟着不痛快
these fucking LSATs over with. You're making everyone less fun.
是法学院入学考试
LSAT. It's LSAT, not plural.
而且如果我拿不到170分以上
And if I don't get above a 170,
下学期我可能就不回来了 所以
I might as well not even come back next semester, so.
兄弟 你没问题的
Dude, you'll be fine.
这样的话你说多少我都不介意
I can take it at this point as much as you talk about it.
我其实挺希望你考不过的
I'm kind of wantin' you to fail.
你能想到如果他上了耶鲁得有多烦人吗
Can you imagine how annoying he'll be if he actually gets into Yale?
草
- Fuck!
斯蒂芬 你没事吧
Stephen, you okay?
没 没事
- Yeah, fine, fine.
真是个煞♥笔♥
Fuckin' guy's an idiot, man.
我想让你们想想自己做过的最糟糕的事
I want you to think about the worst thing you've ever done.
如果你们知道是什么请举手
Raise your hand if you know what that is.
很好
Great.
如果有人想被人永远记住那天的你
Raise your hand if you want to be remembered forever
请举手
for who you were on that day.
第八修正案
Hm...The 8th Amendment.
它的存在是为了保护
It's in place to protect criminal defendants
刑事被告免受过于严厉的判决
from unduly harsh sentencing,
但在判决完成后呢
but what about after the sentence is served?
宪法上的宽恕在有罪判决从未真正消失的事实中
Where does constitutional clemency play into the fact
起了什么作用
that a guilty sentence is never really gone?
它会伴随罪犯的余生
It stays with convicted criminals for the rest of their lives.
在每个人生转折点
At every turn,
那个记号♥都在 不可磨灭
the mark is there. Indelible.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事 两天后就考试了
Yeah. LSAT's in two days.
我感觉除了学习 其它事都是在浪费时间
I feel like anything besides studying is a waste of time.
所以你真不知道自己做过的最糟糕的事吗
So, you really don't know the worst thing you've ever done?
你没举手
You didn't raise your hand.
我想我做过的最糟糕的事就是欺骗你
I guess the worst thing I've ever done is cheat on you.
我以后再也不会那样伤害你了
And I would never do anything to hurt you like that again.
你真觉得那是你犯下的最大的错吗
You really feel like that was your biggest mistake?
那你说 你比任何人都了解我
You tell me. You know me better than anyone.
应该是真的
I guess that's true.
-我好想要你 -我知道
I want you so bad. - I know.
-我好想要你我知道
- I want you so bad. - I know.
你真不介意等吗
You really don't mind waiting?
别担心了
Stop worrying.
我喜欢这样
I'm loving this.
这样感觉好吗
Does that feel good?
嗯
Oh, yeah.
我喜欢你的小雀斑
I like these freckles.
我喜欢你的小雀斑
I like these freckles.
好像有自己的图案
They're in their own little pattern.
好像有自己的图案
They're in their own little pattern.
我觉得应该就是太阳晒的
I think of them more as sun damage.
我觉得应该就是太阳晒的
I think of them more as sun damage.
不 不是 就是雀斑
Nope. No, these are definitely freckles.
不 不是 就是雀斑
Nope. No, these are definitely freckles.
有区别吗
What's the difference?
雀斑更可爱啊
Mm, freckles are cuter.
雀斑更可爱啊
Mm, freckles are cuter.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
你不是说你要走了吗
I thought you said you had to get going?
我是要走了 但我舍不得你
I do. I just never get enough of you.
我是要走了 但我舍不得你
I do. I just never get enough of you.
对别人有这么大的影响力是什么感觉
What's it like having this much power over someone?
好吧 我对任何人都没什么影响力
Yeah, right. I don't have power over anyone.
一个成年男子冒着毁了自己一生的风险只为了跟你在一起
You have a grown man risking his entire life just to be close to you.
这还叫没有影响力吗
What is that if not power?
你前任多大 22吗
Now, what is your ex again? 22?
21.
可怜的家伙
Poor guy.
不 他才是有影响力的那个
No, he definitely had the power.
我等了4个月才让他注意到我
I mean, I had to wait, like, four months for him to even notice me.
我表示怀疑
I doubt that's true.
他真的没有
He didn't.
我朋友们不得不出手干预
My friends had to intervene finally.
我们玩了个喝酒游戏
We were playing this drinking game,
他们知道我喜欢他 于是就不停的改规则
and they knew I had a crush on him, so they kept changing the rules,
所以我一整晚都在亲他
so I had to keep kissing him all night.
在所有人面前
In front of everyone.
挺糟糕的经历吧
That's a bit fucked up, isn't it?
是挺烦人的 但他们也是想帮我
I mean, yeah, it was annoying, but they were trying to be helpful.
强迫他做自己本来没打算做的事吗
By forcing him to make a move he wouldn't have made on his own?
那你不是注定会失望
That's kinda setting you up for disappointment.
我从没这么想过
I never thought about it that way.
也许你说的对吧
I guess you're right.
我算是
I kind of
骗他喜欢上了我
tricked him into liking me.
我认为
I think
在成长的过程中 我慢慢习惯了自己不被人需要
growing up, I got used to not feeling wanted.
有人非常想要
are very wanted.
你 已经说的很清楚了
You...have made that clear.
那就好
剧集 | 爱入歧途(2022) | 导航列表