剧集 | 爱入歧途(2022) | 导航列表
大家好像都要去麦金利酒吧
and I think everyone's going to McKinley's.
好
Y-Yeah, of course.
都好
Yeah, whatever you want.
没想到你两条腿好好的能赶在晚上前回来
I didn't think you'd make it to nightfall with unbroken legs.
戴安娜刚刚过来找你
Diana was looking for you earlier.
我想你麻烦大了
I think you may be in trouble.
不用担心
Not too worried about it.
不,我说真的,老兄,她看起来很怒,进来刚好撞见我和皮巴
No, seriously, dude, she looked pissed. She walked in on me and Pippa earlier.
你、戴安娜和皮巴
So it was you, Diana, and Pippa.
真是巧妙的组合
That's a good group.
阿祖有什么进展吗?他有跟你说话吗?
Did you make any progress with Drew yet? Is he talking to you?
没有
No.
所以你觉得老是跟皮巴腻在一起
So you think what'll help the situation is
就能解决问题?
spending all your time with Pippa?
有时候我觉得,你说某些话只是为了惹人厌
You know, sometimes I feel like you say stuff just to be a dick.
譬如说你把东西收起来,让我无缘无故心情很差
Like you store things up and then make me feel like shit for no reason.
你心情差又不是我的错
Well, it's not my fault if you feel like shit.
你在生我的气吗?
Are you mad at me about something?
我要气什么?
What would I be mad about?
不知道
I don't know.
-戴安娜?-戴安娜怎么了?
Diana?
-戴安娜?-戴安娜怎么了?
What about Diana?
因为我大一那年跟她搞上
Because I hooked up with her freshman year.
你怎么什么都没说?
Why didn't you say anything?
伟尼,我什么都没说,是因为你根本乱成一团
Wrigley, I didn't say anything about it to you because y-you're a mess.
我是为你着想
I'm just looking out for you
因为如果我放任你自生自灭
because, left to your own devices,
你连最基本的问题都解决不了
you have some difficulty with basic problem-solving.
譬如说你想跟你弟和好
For instance, you wanna make peace with your brother
却又跟写信毁了他的前女友复合
while getting back together with the girl who wrote the letter that ruined his life.
你需要找人帮忙
You need help.
你为什么这么肯定信是皮巴写的?
How are you so sure that Pippa wrote it?
皮巴动作真快
Oh, Pippa worked fast.
她已经控制你的脑袋了
She really... got in there.
好吧
-Alright. -
里欧应该不在这里
Hey. I don't think Leo's here.
-我很不想看到他 -好
I-I just really don't wanna see him.
-我很不想看到他 -好
Yeah,
但是你明明就想
but you do.
我明白
I get it. I get it.
我的小宝贝
My little pipsqueak!
-嘿 -嗨
-Ooh. Hey. Hi. -Hi.
嗨
Hi.
不行
Oh, no, no, no.
愿大家和平共处
May there be peace between us all!
很好
Perfect.
-莫莉,你好吗?-嘿
Molly! Hey! What's up? -Hey.
-埃文没来吧?-没有,怎么了?
Uh, Evan's not here, is he?
-埃文没来吧?-没有,怎么了?
No, why?
对,抱歉
Oh! Uh, right. Sorry. The...
莫莉,你有参加学生会,对吧?
Molly, you were on that whole, uh, Student Council thing, right?
-很不幸,是的 -什么学生会?
Yeah, unfortunately.
-很不幸,是的 -什么学生会?
What Student Council thing?
我是纪律委员会的成员,这礼拜每天都在开会
Uh, I've been on this disciplinary board. We've been meeting every day this week,
简直就是地狱
and it's been... pure hell.
对,我好友还得去帮那个克里斯作证
Yeah, my buddy, he had to be a witness for that kid, Chris.
是那个指控被他强♥暴♥的那个女生吗?
Oh, this is the girl that said that guy raped her?
对,凯蒂
Yeah, Caitie.
居然有女生捏造出这种谎言,真是有够扯
Fucking crazy how girls can just lie about shit like that.
你又不知道她说谎
You don't know she was lying.
他们其中一个人说谎,而我们没有证据,所以…
Well, one of them was lying, and we don't have any proof, so...
那并不表示说谎的是凯蒂
Well, that doesn't mean it was Caitie who was lying.
我认识她,她不会做这种事
I know her, and she wouldn't do that.
-你认识她吗?-不认识
Do you know her? -No.
你觉得到底发生什么事?
So, what do you think happened?
说真的
I think, truthfully,
我猜她只是那天晚上喝多了,事后觉得丢脸又后悔
she had a bad night drinking, and she was embarrassed and regretted it
这种事大家都遇过
and, like... It's happened to all of us, so.
没错,所以她捏造了事实,害一个大一生差点被退学
Exactly. So she made up a story that almost got a kid expelled.
好,你们两个说的都太扯了
Okay, everything you're saying right now is fucked up. Both of you.
好,换个轻松点的话题吧
Okay, uh, let's talk about something a little lighter.
我只是说出大家的想法
I'm saying what everyone thinks.
凯蒂没有撒谎
Well, Caitie wasn't lying.
这谁也不知道
We just don't really know.
我知道,她真的没有撒谎
No, I-I do know, and she wasn't lying.
露西…
Hey, Lucy, Lucy, Lucy. What...
-你怎么可能知道?-好,冷静点,老兄
-How could you possibly know that? -Okay, okay. Chill out, dude.
因为这不是克里斯第一次干这种事
Because this is not the first time that Chris has done something like this.
他对我也做过一样的事
He did the exact same thing to me.
我在一场派对上,喝了克里斯给我的啤酒
I-I was at a party, and I had a beer that Chris gave to me
结果我朋友发现,我和他在楼上房♥间里的床上
and my friends found me in a bed upstairs with Chris.
我说也话不清、走也走不稳
I-I couldn't talk, I couldn't fucking walk,
他脱去了我一半的衣服
and he had me half undressed. And...
我吐得自己满身都是
I threw up all over myself
我朋友得把他赶出去,然后带我回家
and my friends had to kick him outta the room and take me home.
-对不起 -对,我不知道发生这种事
-Sorry. -Yeah, I-I didn't know that happened.
我要去尿尿
Really have to pee.
皮巴
Pippa.
-嗨 -嘿
-Hey. Hi. -Hey.
对不起
I-I'm sorry. I just--
我不能让他们这样说凯蒂
I couldn't let them talk about Caitie like that. I felt like...
得有人为她,为你们两个挺身而出
somebody needed to stand up for her, for both of you.
不,我明白
No, no, no, no. I know, I know.
我们回家吧
Let's j--Let's go home. Let's go home.
不行,我需要一点时间
Um... Yeah, no, I just--I just need a minute.
好
Okay.
我等你
Like, I'll wait for you.
没关系
No, that's okay.
我会和伟尼待在一起
I'll stay with Wrigley.
-那…-我们宿舍见
-Well---Yeah, I'll see you back at the dorm.
好
Okay. Alright.
我们可以聊聊吗?
Hey, uh, can we talk?
太扯了,露西还好吗?
That was crazy. Is Lucy okay?
皮巴,你想去透透气吗?
Pippa, you wanna--you wanna get some air?
太可怕了,男人真该死
It's scary, man. Fuckin' men.
对,你们最差劲了
Yeah, you're the worst.
好在我们不用担心这家伙会出事
Uh... Well, luckily we don't have to worry about anything bad happening to this one,
毕竟你现在只喜欢女生
now that you're only hooking up with the girls.
-我开玩笑的 -你有什么毛病?
I-I-I'm joking.
-我开玩笑的 -你有什么毛病?
What the fuck is wrong with you?
你还算是人吗?
Are you even a real fucking person?
什么?
What?
你就不能正经一点吗?
Have you ever taken anything seriously?
你不必因为自己是小丑,就把所有事都当笑话
You know, not everything is a fucking joke just because you are!
难怪你教练不肯帮你写推荐信
There's no wonder that your coach wouldn't write you a recommendation.
你到底有什么事值得推荐?
Who would recommend you for fucking anything!?
你真是个灾难,让人丢脸死了
You're a fucking disaster! It's fucking embarrassing!
我知道你想说什么
Look, I-I know what you're gonna say.
是吗?你知道我要说
Do you? You know I'm gonna say
你所做的事不只对皮巴很残忍♥
that what you did was not only cruel to Pippa,
也会伤害其他女生
but also so damaging for other girls.
你并没有让任何人相信任何事
You didn't convince anyone of anything.
你只是证明了大家所说的话
All you did was prove what everyone already says.
女生爱说谎,你这样只是让克里斯,对于凯蒂的辩词
That girls lie. You managed to make sure
女生爱说谎,你这样只是让克里斯,对于凯蒂的辩词
that everything Chris said about Caitie,
对于皮巴的辩词更有可信度
everything he would've said about Pippa,
对于皮巴的辩词更有可信度
actually looks true.
你到底以为这样能有什么结果?
So, what is it you think you achieved?
你觉得克里斯现在会怎么样?
What do you think is gonna happen to Chris now?
完全没事
Nothing.
剧集 | 爱入歧途(2022) | 导航列表