剧集 | 爱入歧途(2022) | 导航列表
我受够我爸了
I'm done with my dad.
我没考过法学院入学考试,让他大失所望
I'm suddenly this complete disappointment because I failed the LSAT.
但是我们需要你♥爸♥的帮忙,我不只想着这些无谓的争吵
But we need your dad's help. I'm thinking beyond some petty argument.
而是我们的未来
I'm thinking about o-our future.
你们认识这个女生吗?她跟我弟搭上
Do you guys know this girl? She hooked up with my brother,
然后却寄了一封很扯的信,宣称他强♥暴♥她
and then sent some insane email stating that he raped her.
你根本不知道到底发生什么事,你又不在场
It's impossible for you to know what actually happened. You were not there.
我觉得我对一切都漠不关心,就算是帮忙球队的事
I feel like everything is boring me. Like even helping out with the team.
我是阿祖,请留言
Hey, it's Drew. Leave a message.
是我,你老哥
Hey! It's me, your older brother
反正你不会回我电♥话♥
whose calls you won't answer.
耳环看起来很蠢,对吧?
The earrings look dumb, don't they?
可以让我来吗?
May I?
-你现在有对象吗?-他45岁了
-Are you seeing someone? -He's 45.
正常的45岁男人不会想跟19岁女生约会
A normal 45-year-old man does not wanna date a 19-year-old.
现在连男友都不能一起过感恩节
Now, I can't even have Thanksgiving with my boyfriend.
-男友?-你跟她说你和我出来?
-Boyfriend? -Told her you were with me?
拜托不要生我的气
Please don't be mad at me.
你知道我跟你一起来这里,要冒多大的风险
You know what a big risk I'm taking, being here with you.
如果我不能信任你,就没办法继续
This doesn't work if I can't trust you.
你真的以为这个
You think this guy, who's treated
对每个女生一样烂的家伙,对你会不一样吗?
every other girl like shit, is gonna treat you differently?
有些女生就是自己下♥贱♥
Some girls make it easy to treat them like shit.
不论你跟史蒂芬到底有什么纠葛,都好恶心
This thing with you and Stephen, it's sick.
我无法再继续下去了
I don't think I can do this anymore.
我爱过你,虽然我很清楚
I loved you, even though I knew
你最糟糕的事
all of the worst things about you.
为什么要为此惩罚我?
Why are you punishing me for that?
梅西?
Macy?
嘿
Hey.
没事了,史蒂芬
You're okay, Stephen.
《爱入歧途》
沉溺不够快
哈罗
Hello!
-嘿 -你们在做什么?
-Hey. -What are you doing?
我在看感恩节拍的照片
I'm just looking at these photos I got printed from Thanksgiving.
太好了,就是我抓狂的那天
Ah. Great, the day I went insane.
别担心,反正那天烂透了
Don't worry, they're all fucked up anyway.
我以为是相机屏幕有问题
I thought it was just something wrong with the screen,
但是每张照片都这样
but it's on every single photo.
搞不好是你的个人印记
Well, maybe it's your artsy trademark.
很好,这下我的个人印记
Great. So, my artsy trademark
会害我买♥♥不起功能正常的相机
is not being able to afford a camera that isn't broken.
皮巴,你看
Aw. Pippa, look.
好可爱
-It's cute.
你跟里欧还是没联络吗?
Have you still not talked to Leo?
没有,不过没关系
Uh, no. No. But it's... it's fine.
这一切让他太难以承受了
Honestly, it was all just too intense with him.
我早就知道我不该谈感情
And I knew I shouldn't be in a relationship,
结果确实如此
and I was right. I mean, I...
我真是他妈的疯了
fucking lost my mind.
而且我不敢相信我竟然会这样失控,对不起
And I-I still can't believe I lost it in that way. I-I'm sorry, guys.
你有跟戴安娜联络吗?
Have you talked to Diana at all?
感恩节之后就没有了,我只是想友善一点
No. No. Not since Thanksgiving. I was just being nice.
没事,老实说…
No, i-it's fine. Honestly, it's...
也许你该打给里欧
Maybe you should just call Leo.
我不知道,里欧的问题在于…
I don't know. Th-The problem with Leo is he just...
他只想看到我好的那一面
I think he only wanted to see the good stuff about me.
那算问题吗?
That was a problem?
如果真♥相♥会让人失望的话,的确是
I mean, if you feel like you're gonna disappoint someone with the truth, yeah.
对,这是史蒂芬唯一的优点
Yeah, that was the one good thing about Stephen.
我知道不论我做什么事
I dunno, I basically just knew that there was nothing
都不会让他失去兴趣
that I could do that would turn him off.
就算要他做任何事,都不会吓到他
Like I could ask him to do anything, and it just wouldn't freak him out.
什么叫就算要他做任何事?他根本就是禽兽
And what do you mean you could tell him to do anything? He was like a monster.
我想她是说性事
I think she means... sexually.
不,我是说…
No, I just mean... I don't know.
他是我第一个在床上
I guess he was the first person I slept with
可以跟他说怎么样很舒服,而不是…
that, like I-I can actually tell him what felt good instead of just...
让他猜测的人
letting a guy guess.
所以我才不喜欢一♥夜♥情♥
That's why I'm not into casual hookups.
对方让我不自在的话,我根本到不了
I don't think I could come with someone I wasn't comfortable with.
总之,我们今晚要干嘛?
Anyway, what are we doing tonight?
-怎样?-没什么好玩的事
-What? -No, no, no. I-It's nothing exciting.
我们的教授玛莉安要在她家办圣诞派对
Our professor's having a Christmas party at her house. Marianne.
她邀请全班出席
Sh-She invited the whole class.
你要去吗?
Are you going?
全班都要去,我不去会很奇怪
Well, the whole class is going so, be kinda weird if I didn't go.
职责内容是什么?
What would the responsibilities be?
这是助理教练的工作,所以包罗万象,从帮忙练习
Well, it's an assistant coaching job,
这是助理教练的工作,所以包罗万象,从帮忙练习
so everything from helping run practice,
也许还要帮忙招生
maybe even recruitment.
我明年也许有机会
I think it could make sense for me next year, and, uh,
他们需要推荐信,所以我在想
they just need a good recommendation. So, you know, I was hoping,
你从我大一就认识我了
you've known me since freshman year...
听着,伟尼
Look, Wrigley.
我认识埃克斯顿的金恩布谢特教练
I actually know Gene Burchett, the coach at Ecclestone.
太好了
That's great! Perfect.
我没办法真心推荐你
I can't in good faith put you up for this.
这样太对不起我敬重的学校了
It would be disrespectful to a colleague I value.
学期初
At the start of the semester,
你说你还是想待在球队
you told me you wanted to still be a part of the team,
在场外帮忙,但你却屡屡缺席
to help off the field,
在场外帮忙,但你却屡屡缺席
but you've been totally absent.
-我有来啊 -你人来心没来
Uh, I-I've been showing up.
-我有来啊 -你人来心没来
Mentally absent.
不是宿醉就是半梦半醒
You've been hungover, half asleep.
-你根本就不在乎了 -好吧
-You just stopped caring. -Okay.
好吧
Okay, uh, w-well, um, you know...
膝盖的事真的让我大受打击
the thing with my knee really messed me up.
我也有其他球员受伤过
I've had guys with injuries before.
你还有别的问题,我不知道是什么
There's something else going on with you,
你还有别的问题,我不知道是什么
and I don't quite know what it is,
但你得自己搞清楚
but you need to figure it out.
阿祖:拨♥打♥中
我是阿祖,请留言
Hey, it's Drew. Leave a message.
皮巴:拨♥打♥中
等我一下,抱歉
One minute, sorry.
没关系,慢慢来
It's fine. Take your time.
期末周总是一场恶梦
Last week of term's always a fucking nightmare.
-这里可是你的办公室 -我知道
-We're in your office. -I am keenly aware.
我整个下午都没事
Well, I had the whole afternoon free,
但某人却忙到没办法去有床的地方见面
but someone was just too busy to meet up where there's a bed.
某人还得改低年级生的考卷
Someone still has to grade all his underclassmen exams,
排好下学期的课程大纲,联络航♥空♥公♥司♥
finalize a syllabus for next term, and call the airline
更改假期班机
to change holiday flights.
更改班机?
Change them?
对,我们得提早一天出发去伦敦
Yeah. We have to leave for London a day earlier.
没事,只是行程有变
It's nothing. It's just a schedule issue.
你会留在那里过新年吗?
And you're definitely staying there for New Year's?
对,我们每年都会
Yeah, we do every year.
你决定好假期计划了吗?
Have you decided what you're doing for the holidays yet?
还没
Not yet. No.
有几个朋友邀我一起过圣诞节,不过再看看吧
A few friends invited me to theirs for Christmas, but we'll see.
我可是人气很旺的
I'm very popular.
当然了
Of course, you are.
我有点担心
So, I'm kind of wondering about
今晚的圣诞派对
this Christmas party tonight.
我不知道到底该不该去
You know, I'm not sure if I should go really, but
但是全班都要去
the whole class is going, so...
只要你不会觉得不自在就好
Well, as long as it's not too uncomfortable for you.
当然会有点不自在
Well, it's obviously a little uncomfortable.
剧集 | 爱入歧途(2022) | 导航列表