剧集 | 爱入歧途(2022) | 导航列表
所以你是为自己的自我沉溺而心烦
So you are bothered by self- indulgence.
我为那些不知道自己有多幸福的人感到心烦
I'm bothered by people who don't know how good they have it.
布里 你永远无法真正理解别人的生活
You never really know someone else's life, Bree.
我看着你 看到的是一个
I mean, I can look at you and see
年轻漂亮的姑娘
a beautiful young girl who's so young
年轻到她都意识不到自己这是件多么幸运的事
she doesn't even know how lucky she is to be young.
而且我认为你
And I could assume you...
一直幸福的无视
you've been blissfully ignorant
一切真正的痛苦
about everything really painful,
仅仅因为你在这个星球上没生活多少年
simply because of how many years you've been on the planet.
但这点我可能想错了 是吗
But I would be wrong in those assumptions, wouldn't I?
是的
Yes.
那你对其他人的想法可能也是错的
So, you might be wrong about other people, too.
你不该让不幸影响你的同情心 布里
You shouldn't let your misfortunes compromise your compassion, Bree.
我们周一见了
I'lI see you on Monday.
再说一句
And by the way,
等我们一起看过你的论文之后
after we go through your paper together,
可以再考虑怎么改变你的成绩
we can think how to change your grade.
我真的不希望你因为这件事压力过大 好吗
I really don't want you to stress over this, okay?
谢谢你 你
Thank you. That's
真的太好了
That's really nice of you.
你真是一点忙都帮不上
You are not helping me at all.
-我知道 我不会打台球 -完全没有
- I know. I'm terrible at pool. - At all!
埃文 埃文
Oh, EvlEvan!
-好诡异啊 -等会儿 你帮我 帮我再瞄准一下
- That was weird, huh? - Wait, help me- help me aim again.
-要我帮你吗 -我不得找个借口才能拿屁♥股♥蹭你吗
- Oh, you want me to help you? - I need an excuse to rub my ass on you.
-利奥 -嗨
Leo? Hey.
你好吗
How are you?
挺好的 我们明天要在家办筹款会
Good. We're having a fundraiser at the house tomorrow,
-你有时间就来吧 -行啊
- if you're free. - Uh, yeah, sure.
或许吧 谢了
Maybe. Thanks.
好了
Alright.
那是谁啊
Who was that?
-是贝卡 我同一级的 -是吗
- Uh, that's Becca. She's in my year. - Mm.
我们大二的时候约会过 但不是认真的
We dated for a minute in our sophomore year, but nothing serious.
你怎么不介绍我们认识呢
Why didn't you introduce me?
就打个招呼而已 有点尴尬吧
It was like a 10- second interaction. Awkward.
-我也说不好 -是啊
- I- I don't know. Yeah.
-怎么了 -什么怎么了
- What? - Wh- What?
-你也有前男友啊 -我知道
You have exesl- I know.
-行吧 -我是有
Okay. Mm- hmm. I do.
所以 你要继续蹭我吗
- So, do you wanna dry hump me again? -
能带我回家吗
Can you take me home?
好啊
Sure.
来五杯培恩龙舌兰
Uh, five shots of Patron.
把大家都叫来 埃文一个人诶 把大家都叫来
Summon the hounds, single Evan! Summon the hounds!
所以这些姑娘你喜欢吗
So, do we like these girls?
这重要吗 有时候就得改改你心灰意懒的状态
Does it matter? You gotta rebound sometime.
其实我今天撞见了皮帕 很怪 还有点好笑
I actually had a weird run- in with Pippa today. It was kind of funny.
不 我们不谈前任 你情绪又反弹了
No, we're not talking about exes. Rebounding?
自从6月起 我每周末都在反弹
I mean, I've been rebounding every weekend since ?une,
所以我们其实也不太一样 但没事
so we're not really in the same boat, but okay.
不过你真的没事吗
Are you okay though?
可能吧
I guess, yeah.
行 那就来吧
Alright, let's do this.
你试过培恩龙舌兰吗
Hey, you ever try Patron?
你只跟大一的约会吗
Do you only date freshmen?
就一个大一的 好吗 就一次
It was one freshman, alright? Once.
再也没有了
Never again.
敬到了法定饮酒年龄的各位
To those of legal drinking age!
-敬一杯 -敬一杯
Here, here. - Here, here.
我的天 是从你鼻子里出来了吗
Oh, my God, did that just come through your nose?
操 好疼
Fuck! Fuck, it hurt.
能给杯水吗
C- Can we have another water, please?
-给 -谢谢
- There you go. - Thank you.
希望我们可以忘记这件不幸的意外
I hope we can look past this unfortunate incident.
但真的很可爱
Yeah, well, it was extremely cute.
你肯定得再来一杯
You definitely need another one.
我不想再等了
I don't wanna wait anymore.
-你确定吗 -是啊
You sure? - Yeah.
你知道我有吃药的吧
You know I'm on the pill, right?
你提过
Mm- hmm. Yeah, I think you mentioned it.
所以 你有和别人睡吗
So are you sleeping with other people?
什么
What?
没事的
It's fine.
如果你没有跟别人睡
It- Y- You just wouldn't be getting a condom
那怎么会拿避孕套呢
if you weren't fucking other people.
我去拿是因为这是我们第一次
I- I'm getting it because it's our first time
我不希望逼你让我戴套
and I didn't wanna make you tell me to go put one one.
不是 我们 我们不需要聊这些的
Yeah, no, w- we don't- we don't have to talk about it.
我们还没谈过这些
We haven't had that talk yet.
你没有 你没有坏规矩
You're not- You're not breaking any rules.
你问我有没有和别人睡 我哪有时间
Am I fucking other people? When would I even be doing that?
我每天都在见你
I see you every day.
所以你只是没时间睡别人
So you just don't have time to fuck other people.
我不是这么说的
Well, that's not what I said.
听着 我知道男人都是什么样的 没事
Look, I- I know how guys are. It's okay.
别 别这样
No, d- don't do that.
-别怎么 -别
- Do what? - D- Don't...
别把我和其他男人相提并论
Don't lump me in with other guys.
利奥 你床边正好有避孕套
Leo, you have a collection of condoms by your bed,
而且今晚面对你前女友 你的表现也很尴尬
and you were just really weird in front of your ex tonight.
而且你从来没跟我提过她
And you've never mentioned her to me.
因为她不重要啊
Because she's not important.
好吧
Okay.
不是因为你想保留选择吗
It's not because you're just trying to keep your options open?
搞什么 你到底在说什么啊
What the fuck? What are you talking about?
我都一年多
I have not even thought about Becca
没想起过贝卡了
in over a year.
行吧
Okay, okay.
我们约会的时候她出轨了
She fucked someone else when we were dating,
所以我们分手了
and so we broke up.
就是这样 仅此而已
There, that's it. That's the, uh, that's the story.
-她出轨了 -谁在乎呢 都多久以前了
She cheated on you? - Who cares? It was ages ago.
你还说我表现奇怪
You said that I'm being weird?
现在表现奇怪的是你好吗
You're the one that's being weird right now.
你真的生我气了吗
Are you actually mad at me right now?
你可以生气的
It's okay to be mad.
没必要那么温柔
You don't have to be so nice.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
我只是说 愤怒性♥爱♥也可以
I'm just saying angry sex is okay.
等等 你是兴奋了吗
W- Wait, are you getting turned on by this?
你是故意跟我吵架来
Are you starting a fight with me to, what?
什么 不是
What? No. No, that's not- - that's- -
你一直在强调要等到对的时机
You made such a huge deal about waiting until it felt right.
我只是想让状况变好而已
I was just trying to make things better.
抱歉 我只是
I'm sor- - I just, I'm not, like,
-不会因为闹剧而性奋 -我也是啊
turned on by drama. - Neither am I!
行吧 你 你要我走吗
Okay. D- Do you want me to go?
不
No.
我只是觉得第一次做♥爱♥ 不该是在吵架的状态下
I just don't think the first time that we have sex, we should be fighting.
我 我还是走吧
I'm gonna- - I'm just gonna go.
不 你不需要走的
No, you don't have to leave.
没事 我
It's fine. I- I, uh...
我只是想睡自己床吧
just wanna sleep in my own bed, I think.
好吧
Alright.
先说清楚 我是不想你走的
Oh, and just for the record, I don't want you to go.
我知道
I know.
抱歉
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
我觉得这太疯狂了
You know, I think it's crazy.
剧集 | 爱入歧途(2022) | 导航列表