剧集 | 爱入歧途(2022) | 导航列表
That was great.
-陛下,换你-妈的
- You,my liege.- Oh,fuck
我看看你的手,都红了
Let me see your hand. lt's red!
要记住我很喜欢你
Remember that I have strong a affection for you.
好
Yeah,yeah,yeah
你等着
Wait for it.
Mwah!
来吧
Here you go.
我想想,换谁?
Let me see. Who we got 7
好
Alright.
干杯
Cheers.
老天
Jeez
赞,打得好
Nice. Good one
一打得好-对
- Good hit. Good hit.- Yeah
walk it out now l 非常好
好了
- Now walk it out J - Alright,
alright.
West side
walkit out southside
一好-好吗?
- Yep. [laughs ] Mm-hmm.- Yeah?
-准备好了吗?-好了
- You ready 7 - Yeah.
抱歉,我没办法
Nah, l can't. Im sorry.
-里欧,你搞什么?-我知道,对不起
- Leo, what the hel l! -l know. I'm sorry.
一太逊了-来.酒瓶给你
- So lame! Okay.- Here. You take the bottle
谁还没被巴过?
Um, who has not been slapped yet2
好
Okay.
真多
That's a lot.
天啊,好了
Oh,my God. Okay.
-好了吗?-好了
- Ready?- Mm-hmm.
-义大利面?-别说了,快动手
- Spaghetti 7 - Stop! [laughsl Just do it!
AW!
walk it out now walk it out
好,我要讨回来
Okay,'m getting you back
什么?
What 7 What?
你们根本是想把我灌醉
You guys s are trying to get me wasted.
They walk it on the East side They walk it on the West sides
Oh!
搞什么?你真的动手了
What the hell7 That was like a real slap!
对不起
I'm sorry!
对不起
-1'm sorry! - Whoa!
我要等轮到我,还是可以直接喝?
Do l have to wait for a shot, or can ljust take one7
天啊
Oh,my God.
天啊,真是抱歉
Oh my -- I'm so sorry.
好吧,我不能打你,因为你是主人
Okay,l can't--l can't slap you ‘cause your e the host
一你要我打谁?-没错,史蒂芬
- So who do you want me to slap - Correct. Stephen.
好,谢谢你
Okay, thank you.
没问题
Oh, okay,sure. Yeah
walk it out : NOW walk it out now Now walk it out now walk it out
Oh,dear.
Ugh.
OW.
Oh!
-抱歉-你没事吧?
Sorry. Are you alright 7
真漂亮的一掌,干得好
That was a nice one. Good job
赞
Nice l
_ Oh dear.一 Hm...
Oh.
Come on.
Trying to get me drunk7
Walk,
walk walk now walk it out
手臂很有力.很有风度
Strong arm. Took it well.
我来帮你倒酒
Let me get you a shot.
里欧
Oh.= Leo.
Ah...
你真可爱
Aw. You're adorable
把剑收好
Keep the -- Keep the sword sheathed,
as
sthey say.
拜托,伟尼
Ew, Wrigley.
hangitup,you1
wanna
wanna
^ You want relational!
Alright, uh, I'm gonna take a turn.
Um...
抱歉
Sorry.
Well.
-赞-要命
- Nice.- Oh boy.
好,下一位
Um... Okay,who's next7
莫莉?
Molly7
好
Yeah
莫莉,是阿碧要打你才对
Molly, Bree was supposed to slap you!
妈的
Fuck.
天啊
Oh,my God.
应该是火鸡好了
That's probably the turkey.
我去帮她,你们去准备餐桌
我也去帮...
Um, I'm also gonna help with the, uh
我不知道要帮什么老实说我只想离开这里
-你没事吧?-我没事
- You okay? - Yea h, I'm fine
露西,你有没有
Lucy. Have you ever actually
见过贝卡?-老兄,你到底有什么毛病?
- like, met Becca7 - Dude, what's wrong with you?
你干嘛老说些与你无关的事?
与我无关?
Nothing to do with me7
-你没跟她说吗?-说什么?
- So, you haven't told her 7 - Told me what7
这没什么
It's not a big deal. Uh...
我跟你说过贝卡在大二那年背着我偷吃
l told you that Becca cheated on me my sophomore year.
对
Yeah.
她偷吃的对象就是史蒂芬
Stephen was the person that she cheated on me with
当时我很气,但是现在不重要了
It mattered at the time, but i -it doesn't now.
等等,史蒂芬跟你前女友上♥床♥?
Wait St - Stephen slept with your ex-girlfriend7
对.我当时觉得很羞愧
Yeah,l mean, at the time,l was deeply ashamed.
我不确定有多少能吃
I'm not sure how much of this is edible
你之前怎么没告诉我?
Wh - Why didn't you tell me any of this before 7
晚点再说
We'll talk about it later.
莫莉走了,这下我真的是混帐了
Well, Molly's gone, and I'm officially an asshole.
我不想落井下石,但你的确是
Not to kick a man while he's down, but, yes,you are.
这场面真的太诡异了
I feel really weirded out right now.
你知道这样正中他下怀,他就是想惹恼你
You realize this is what he wants. He's trying to upset you.
我为什么想惹恼露西?
Why would l ever wanna upset Lucy7
他们在说什么?
What are they talking about?
一贝卡?-为什么要提到贝卡?
- Becca?- Why are we talking about Becca7
-你知道贝卡的事?-她当然知道
- You knew about the Becca thing.- Of course, she knows!
她大二就是为了这件事跟我分手
lt's why she broke up with me sophomore year,
让我去年花尽心思把她追回来
and l had to spend all of last year trying to win her back
可以不要说这些了吗?都是过去的事了
Can we drop this now, please 7 lt's old news.
这就是你一开始跟我约会的原吗?
So, this is why you started dating me in the first place 7
想报复史蒂芬?
To get back at Stephen or some things
露西,你是认真在质疑我
Lucy, are you seriously l asking me if I've been dating you
跟你约会一整个学期
for the last semester
就为了两年前的一场小事故?
for some minor incident that happened two years ago
我印象中那不只是小事故
Asl recall, it wasn't that minor.
好,别说了好吗?你太走火入魔了
Alright, you gotta stop now, okay7 Your obs ession's
spathetic
一别靠近他-走火入魔的人是露西
- Get out of his face. - Lucy's the one obsessed with me!
一好-她装得一副无辜样
- Oh, okay.- She's acting all fucking clueless!
她有没有跟你说过她做了哪些烂事?
Has she ever told you any of the shit she's done7
像是什么?
Like what 7
像是我妹的事
Like the stuff with my sister.
她没跟你说她万圣节周末做了什么?
Halloween weekend, she didn't tell you what she did 7
-没有-好吧
- No.- Right,well,
她用言语攻击一个16岁少女
she verbally assaulted a 16-year -old
在脸书上骚扰她,害她大哭
harassed her on Facebook, made her cry.
天啊,你这个神经病.你真的以为
God,y -you are a |
psychopath. D - Do you honestly think
大家会一直忍♥受你的鬼扯蛋吗?
that people e are just gonna put up with your bullshit forever z
我等不及看到
I can not fucking wait
你亲手摧毁每一段感情
for the day where you destroy every relationship you have
最后落得孤单一人的那天
and you are completely fucking alone.
因为你知道大家都在等着被你搞,对吧?
你的朋友、你妹、戴安娜
Your friends, your sister, Diana.
你不用替我说话,露西
You do not speak for me, Lucy.
拜托,戴安娜,你真的以为
Come o-- Really, Diana7 You think this guy,
有些女生就是自己下♥贱♥
Some girls make it easy to treat them like shit
天啊
Oh,my God.
你没事吧?
You okay7
给我滚
Get the fuck outta here
一对不起-滚出去,露西
-1'm sorry.- Get the fuck out, Lucy!
一你没事吧?-我没事
剧集 | 爱入歧途(2022) | 导航列表