剧集 | 爱入歧途(2022) | 导航列表
You know, I never understood your relationships.
好吧
Okay.
我们来看看是哪个,老二松垮的爸爸在搞阿碧
Now, let's see which one of these saggy-dick fathers is fucking Bree.
抱歉,是和阿碧做♥爱♥
Making love to Bree. Sorry.
各位,季节特惠就从今天开始
Today we are kicking off our seasonal special, y'all.
传送信息给戴安娜
This is always my favorite time of year.
什么意思呢?
So what does this mean?
意思是我们要给你
This means that what we're going to show you
五期轻松付款
you can purchase in five easy payments.
正合我意,这样就轻松许多了
I always like that. That makes it easy to budget.
对吧?
Right?
你不想出去?
You don't wanna go out?
不准对我耸肩
Don't shrug at me.
别闹了
Stop!
我请教练帮我写推荐信
I asked Coach for that recommendation.
他说没办法「真心」推荐我
He said he couldn't write it for me in "good faith."
看来我还没回神
Guess I haven't really had my shit together.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
我试着归咎于膝伤,但是他说
I tried to blame it on my knee, but he said
他觉得我有其他问题
he could tell something else was going on with me.
他不该分♥析♥你的精神状态
He shouldn't psychoanalyze you.
不,他说得没错
No, he's right.
问题不是我的膝盖
It's not my knee.
是阿祖,我根本没办法专心做其他事
It's the stuff with Drew. I can't focus on anything else.
他不肯跟我说话,又讨厌我
He won't talk to me. He hates me.
阿祖的事不是你的错
The stuff with Drew wasn't your fault.
我不在乎是谁的错,他是我弟弟
I d-don't even care whose fault it is. He's my brother, so...
我想念他
Yeah, I miss him.
终于啊
It's finally happened.
我认输
You broke me.
我陪你打电动吧
I will play Halo with you.
来
-Here. -Heh.
另一支呢?
-Where... Where's the other one? -Uh...
-在史蒂芬那里 -好
-It's with Stephen's stuff. -Okay.
嘿
Hey.
阿祖只是需要时间
Drew just needs time.
我保证
I promise.
-天啊 -怎么了?
-Oh, my God. -What? What's wrong?
-史蒂芬 -是啊
-Oh, Stephen. -Yeah.
-不会吧 -真是…
-Oh, no. -Just...
太糟糕了
Oh, no.
天啊,上面写
Oh, my God. It says,
「特殊专长,打字」
"special skills,
「特殊专长,打字」
typing!" -
好恶
Ugh! Ew!
我们这礼拜每天都待在一起
We've hung out every day this week.
-对 -但你没有…
-Yeah. -But, you're not...
你还是没搭上任何人吗?
y-you're still not hooking up with anyone?
为什么?
Why not?
那你怎么没有?
How come you're not?
我有啊,只是目前没有
I am, just not at this exact moment.
认识新对象实在太麻烦了
Just seems like a lot of effort to get to know somebody new.
或是…
Or, like...
和新对象一起脱♥光♥光
get naked with someone new. Ew.
就算我有喜欢的人
Even if I like someone.
所以你有喜欢的人罗?
So, y-you do like someone?
我不知道,也许吧
I don't know. M-Maybe.
我也许喜欢上某个人
M-Maybe I could maybe like someone.
某个我几乎一无所知,对我完全没感觉的人
Someone that I-I barely know
某个我几乎一无所知,对我完全没感觉的人
who doesn't think of me that way at all.
那他知道你喜欢他吗?
So, does he know that you like him?
他…
He's...
是女生
it's a girl.
我喜欢的那个人是女生
The someone that I like is a girl.
什么?
What?
你现在也搭上女生啦?
Y--Uh... You're hooking up with girls now?
我没有搭上任何人
No, I'm not hooking up with anyone!
我只是可能喜欢一个女生
I just maybe like a girl.
你还喜欢男生吗?
Uh, do you--Do you still like guys?
当然
Yeah, of course.
好
Okay.
不过别告诉任何人,好吗?
Hey, don't tell anyone though. Okay?
我只有跟你说而已
You're the only person I've told.
真的吗?
Really?
你是我最好的朋友
You're like my best friend.
你也是
Yeah. You're mine, too.
-凯蒂 -嘿
-Caitie, hey. -Hey.
我只想说,我很喜欢你这学期的作品
I just wanted to say I-I loved everything you workshopped this semester, really.
谢谢,我也喜欢你的作品
Oh, thanks. I-I liked yours, too.
我…
I, uh...
我也想为了第一堂课的事跟你道歉
I-I also just wanna apologize for the first day,
你朗读鹦鹉的那篇作文时
when you read your story about your parakeet. I...
那真的很动容,我…
It was, it was a really good piece, and I...
我很常想到…
I've thought about it a lot actually. Just...
其中的隐喻
the metaphor of it.
那不是隐喻
No, there wasn't a metaphor.
我真的是在写我的鹦鹉
It was just a story about my parakeet.
不会吧,抱歉
No way. Sorry.
没关系
-It's okay. -
我等不及这学期赶快结束了
Yeah. I-I can't wait for the semester to be over.
-很高兴见到你 -露西,我想介绍我丈夫给你认识
-It was nice to see you. -Lucy, I want you to meet my husband.
老公,这位是露西
Honey, this is Lucy.
她在帮忙我的作品,帮我打字
She's been helping me with, uh,
她在帮忙我的作品,帮我打字
my work, transcribing it, and, uh,
顺便解读我的字迹
somehow deciphering my handwriting.
-真是英雄呢,很高兴认识你,露西 -是啊
Oh, a hero then? -
-真是英雄呢,很高兴认识你,露西 -是啊
Yeah. It's nice to meet you, Lucy.
彼此彼此
You, too.
失陪一下
Would you excuse me? -Hmm.
玩得开心吗?
You having fun?
你呢?
Are you?
不用担心我
Oh, don't worry about me.
-老婆 -什么事?
-Honey. -Yeah?
-我去吃点东西 -好
-I'm just gonna grab a bite. -Sure.
我跟他提过你的事
I told him about you.
-真的吗?-当然
-You have? -Of course.
我还记得在学校时
I remember being in school, and, uh...
以为教授总是不跟人往来
you think of your professor as off in a silo,
或是搞不清楚学生谁是谁
or you think they can hardly tell you apart.
但其实并不是的
But it's not true.
我每年都从学生身上学到很多
I mean, I learn so much from my students each year.
这下我开始担心了
Well, th-that's a little worrying.
完全不必
No, not at all.
你这学期变了很多
There's been a lot of change in you in this semester.
谢谢
Uh... Thanks.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
就是说啊
-Wow. -I know, right?
我说「你以为这是《巴黎评论》吗?」
I was like, what do you think this is, The Paris Review?
其实我有在那里发表过作品…
You know, I actually had one of my pieces published there--
不好意思,失陪一下
Would you excuse me for a sec?
他们看起来人很好
They seem like nice boys.
擦掉唇膏,到楼梯后面的房♥间找我
Wipe off your lipstick. Meet me in the back room, past the stairs.
你看得出来我刚到的时候很慌张吗?
Could you tell I was freaking out when I first got here?
不,你完美得令人难受
No. You have been painfully, painfully perfect.
天啊
Oh, God.
要我停下来吗?
Do you want me to stop?
我现在好想要你
I'm so fucking desperate for you right now.
我能让你到吗?
Can I make you come?
应该没办法
I don't think so.
我快射了
I think I'm close.
做完吧
剧集 | 爱入歧途(2022) | 导航列表