剧集 | 爱入歧途(2022) | 导航列表
You should finish.
-我要♥射♥了♥ -射吧
-I'm gonna come. -Come, come.
我需要…
I need, um...
来
Oh. Here.
感觉有点奇怪
I feel kind of weird.
那不是…
That didn't...
-我不喜欢这样 -嘿
-No, I don't--I don't like this. -Hey, hey, hey.
没事的
It's okay. It's okay.
-我一点也不喜欢这样 -好,对不起
-I don't like this at all. -Okay. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
我以为我们玩得很开心
I thought we were both having fun.
这太糟糕了,你老婆就在外面
This is really fucking bad. Your wife is right out there,
你这是在做什么?
a-a-and... What are you doing?
-阿碧 -我不知道你到底要什么
-Bree, shh! -I don't understand what you want!
对不起,好吗?我跟你独处
I'm sorry, okay? I'm sorry. I-I got carried away,
一时意乱情迷,这是我的错
getting to be alone with you, and that's my fault.
这是我的错,我只想要和你一起
That's my fault. I just wanted to be with you.
阿碧
Bree.
听我说,阿碧
-Hey, hey, hey, hey, Bree. -
我爱你
-I love you. -
什么?
What?
我爱你
-I love you.
好吗?
Okay?
我爱你
-I love you. -
我爱你
-I love you. -
好
Okay.
你该出去了,好吗?
You should get back out there, right? Okay.
-好吗?-好
-Okay? -Okay.
好,去吧
Okay, go. Go.
我爱你
I love you.
伟尼
-Wrigley. -Huh?
伟尼
-Wrigley. -Huh?
-嘿 -怎么了?
-Hey. -What?
我不想要你假装
I don't want you to fake it.
好
Yeah.
等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
慢一点
Just, like, slow down.
-慢慢来 -好
-Go slow. -Okay.
好,对
Okay, yeah.
感觉很棒吧?好
That feels good. Yeah? Okay.
-过来一点 -好
-Come closer, come closer to me. -Okay.
-好 -这样吗?
-Yeah. -Like that?
-对 -对吗?
-Yeah, yeah. -Yeah?
-亲我,慢慢来 -好
-Kiss me and go slow. -Yeah, yeah.
感觉真的很好
That feels good, really good.
-快一点 -好
-Go a little faster. -Okay.
天啊,伟尼
Oh, my God, Wrigley.
继续,对,继续
Keep going. Yeah. Keep going.
-你没事吧?这样可以吗?-没事
You okay? Is that okay? -Yeah.
我现在好敏感
Yeah, I'm just so sensitive right now.
真爽
That was good.
我好想你
I missed you so much.
伟尼?
Hey, Wrigley?
史蒂芬,等等
Oh, Stephen, hang on!
-等等 -天啊,对不起
-Hold on. -Oh, God! I'm so sorry!
-我在找史蒂芬 -我以为他在你家
-Uh, I was just looking f-for Stephen. -Well, I thought he was at yours!
好吧
Okay, um...
谢谢,真的很抱歉
thanks. And I'm s-sorry.
我无法形容我有多开心,闯进来的不是史蒂芬
Can't tell you how happy I am right now not to be Stephen.
我想你可能想喝
I thought you might want.
谢谢
Thanks.
听着,如果你是来道歉的,就不必了
Look, if you came to apologize, you don't need to.
我没有要道歉
I'm not apologizing.
好吧,我骗人的,也许你是该道歉
Okay, I lied. Maybe you do need to.
听着,如果我昨晚让你不舒服,那么对不起
Yeah, look, I'm sorry if you were uncomfortable last night.
但是我…
But, I'm not...
不会为了奥利佛的事道歉
sorry that I'm with Oliver.
我知道这看起来是怎么回事
I understand what it looks like from the outside,
但是我看得出来谁在乎我
but I know the difference between someone who cares about me
谁不在乎我
and someone who doesn't.
我已经经历过太多次了
I've been on the other side enough times.
我知道很多人让你失望
I-I know that a lot of people have let you down,
我也希望事情不是这样
and I wish it were different,
但是你没有跟奥利佛在一起
but y-you're not with Oliver.
好吗?他是跟他老婆在一起
Okay? Oliver is with his wife,
玛莉安,你只是…
Marianne. You're...
跟奥利佛上♥床♥而已
fucking Oliver.
我们不只有上♥床♥而已
We're not just fucking.
那你昨天趁他太太不在时,在做什么?
Then what were you doing last night with his wife in the other room?
我想你永远没办法明白
I don't think you could ever understand
跟真正想要我的人在一起是什么感觉
what it means for me to be with someone who really wants me.
你有家人
You already have people
一起过节,一起住
to spend the holidays with, to live with.
你有妈妈和妹妹
You have a mom and a sister
在你需要的时候陪着你
who are just there for you whenever you need them.
那对你来说也许没什么,因为你身在福中不知福
That might not seem like anything to you,
那对你来说也许没什么,因为你身在福中不知福
but that's because you already have it.
你觉得接下来会怎么样?
What do you think is gonna happen?
真的,你觉得会怎么样?
Really, wh-what do you think is gonna happen?
你觉得他会离开玛莉安?
You think he's gonna leave Marianne?
-那不是重点 -我不觉得他会离开
-It's not about that. -Because I don't think he will.
你真的什么都不知道
You don't really know anything about it.
我不想要知道,阿碧
I don't wanna know anything about it, Bree!
我宁愿我完全不知情
I wish I'd never heard anything about it!
跟你说,阿碧,我真的很担心你
And can I tell you, Bree? I am so fucking scared for you.
你会慢跑?
You jog now?
偶尔会跑
Yeah, sometimes.
我刚从埃文家回来,昨天在那里过夜
I was just walking back from Evan's. I stayed the night there.
好,我又没问
Okay. I didn't ask.
你跟里欧在感恩节之后有和好吗?
So d-did you work things out with Leo after Thanksgiving?
当然没有,他看到我赏你女友一巴掌
Of course, we didn't. He saw me slap your girlfriend across the face.
他不想跟我有任何关系
He wants nothing to do with me.
我花了一整个学期
You know, I feel like I've spent this entire semester
想要弥补我跟你在一起的时候
trying to make up for what a terrible person I was
做的那些烂事
when I was with you.
当然,这对你来说只是笑话
And, of course, that's just funny to you.
我不觉得是笑话
I don't think it's funny.
我只觉得里欧很蠢
I just think Leo's an idiot.
来电:莉迪亚
嗨
Hi.
你好吗?
Hi, how are you?
哇
Wow.
不,我只是…
Uh, n-no, I just, um...
我不知道是这个星期
I-I didn't know that that was happening this week.
恭喜他
Th-That's good news for him.
-怎么了?-我有事要跟你说
Hey, what's up? -Uh, I need to talk to you.
莉迪亚刚刚打给我
Lydia just called me.
学校撤销凯蒂指控克里斯袭击的案子了
Baird dropped Caitie's assault case against Chris.
他们针对他召开纪律委员会
They put him in front of this disciplinary board,
却说没有足够的证据能够佐证
but they said that there wasn't enough evidence to prove anything.
好
Oh. Okay.
我不想要你从其他人那里听到
I just--I just didn't want you to hear it from anyone else.
所以大家都觉得她说谎?
So everyone thinks she was lying?
大概是吧
I guess so.
可以跟你说一件事吗?
Can I tell you something?
当然可以
Yeah, of course.
那天晚上和克里斯在一起
That night with Chris.
我并没有完全失去意识
It isn't really all blacked out.
我记得其中一些事
I do remember some of it.
皮巴
Pippa...
一切都已经无济于事了
There's nothing that can be done about it.
可以出门吗?我不想要整晚坐在这里
Can we just get outta here? I don't wanna sit here all night,
剧集 | 爱入歧途(2022) | 导航列表