剧集 | 爱入歧途(2022) | 导航列表
Hey.
怎么了?
What happened?
噢
Oh...
妈的.我的头
Fuck, my skull.
Oh f...
可恶
Shit. Uh..
嘿
Hey.
阿祖,醒醒,你吐了
Drew, wake up, buddy. You threw up.
阿祖,快点醒醒
Drew. Come on. Wake up,buddy.
我们得收拾一下
You gotta clean it up
阿祖?
阿祖
Drew, hey!
嘿...阿祖
Hey,hey,hey. Drew.
阿祖
Drew!
阿祖
Drew. Hey,hey! Hey,hey
妈的
Fuck,fuck,fuck, fuck
醒醒...
Hey,hey! Come on! come on! Come on! Come on!
谁来帮帮忙
Hey! Hey, can S-- can somebody help?!
我不敢相信他们两个都知情
Just can't believe they were both in on it
真恶心,两个变♥态♥
It's fucking disgusting. Freaks
对,他们真♥他♥妈♥变♥态♥
They are. Yeah, th -they're fucking freaks
Mm.
你闻起来有中年男人的味道
You smell like a middle -aged man
-那是他的古龙水-好恶
That's his cologne
(来电,伟尼)
Okay.
好吧
我马上回来
PII be right back
-你没事吧?-我没事,对了
- You good? - Yea h, I'm good. Hey.
要杀人记得等我
Don't plot the murder without me
(来电,史蒂芬迪马可)
好了,你打算怎么样?
Okay. What do you wanna do 7
我不知道
I don't know
抱歉
Sorry.
没关系
Um, it's okay.
-天啊-也许你该接
Oh, my God. Maybe you should pick up
喂
什么?什么意思?
What? What do you mean?
伟尼,我听不懂
Wrigley.
rigley, Wrigley.l can't--l can't understand you, okay?
冷静点,深呼吸
J - Just calm down. Just try to breathe, okay?
一什么?-发生什么事?
- What? - What's happening?
一什么意思?-怎么了?
What do you mean? - What? What's going on 7
妈的
Holy shit
嘿..
Hey. Hey. Hey..
Uh...
我父母正在赶过来
My parents are on their way.
我身上有止痛药
I had these painkillers, and, um...
我给了他几颗,他成两半吃
I gave him a couple and he was splitting t them in half.
但是..
But,the -- uh...
那是延长释放剂型的药
they were time -release
看来这种药不能这样吃
and I guess you can't do that with a time -release pill.
会害死人
I guess that can kill you.
Uh...
等验尸结果出来才能确定
They'll know for sure when they do the autopsy.
我不知道要怎么面对我妈
I don't know how I'm... gonna look at... my mom.
伟尼,这不是你的错
Wrigley, it's not your fault
那是谁的错?是我给他吃的药
Whose fault is it then? I mean, I'm the one who gave him the pills
是我去年...
and I'm the one who ruined his life..
毁了他的人生
last year, SO.
你没事吧?
You okay?
我对阿祖好糟糕
I was awful to Drew.
我害他去年活在地狱里
I made his life hell last year
然后又写了那封信,要不是因为这样
And then, l wrote that letter. None of this would've happened
一就不会发生这些事一这很难说
if I hadn't written that fucking letter. You don't know that.
这是去年一切鸟事的开端
Yes.
that's gone wrong everything since last year started with that.
-不是这样,露西-明明就是
That isn't true, Lucy.lt is.
灾难一个接着一个来
It is.lt's been one disaster after another
现在伟尼却觉得是自己的错
and now Wrigley thinks that this is his fault
我不能让他这样想
I can't just let him think that. l can't
-这是我的错-不,你在说什么?
-lt's my fault. - No, wh -what are you talking about?
这不是你的错
This is not your fault
我必须告诉伟尼
I- I have to tell Wrigley.
-我必须告诉他真话-这太扯了
-1 have to.lhave to tell him the truth. - Th - That's crazy.
你不能自己扛下一切
You can't throw yourself under the bus like that
这样帮不了任何人
That won't help anyone.
史蒂芬,我再也瞒不住这个秘密了你不明白
我一直想弥补去年的过错
I keep --l keep trying to make up for the shit l did last year
现在连伟尼的人生也毁了
and n -now, Wrigley's life is ruined
我毁了他的人生,他还觉得是自己的错
l literally ruined his life, and he thinks it's all his fault
这样要我怎么活下去?
H - How am I supposed to live with that?
我不知道,但是你可以的,好吗?
l don't know.l don't know,
but you just will, okay?
你会学会承受的
You"ll learn to live with it
你真的这么相信吗?
You r-really believe that?
真的
Yes.
我很确定
I know it.
那你跟我很不一样
Well, you and l are very different then.
等等,露西
Wait, wait, wait, Lucy.
-露西-伟尼
- Lucy, Lucy.- Hey, Wrigley?
-我有事要跟你说-是我的事
L, uh,l have to tell you something. U h, it's about me
还有去年的信
It's about the letter last year.
那封信是我写的
I wrote the letter.
害阿祖惹上麻烦的那封信是我写的对不起
The one that got Drew in trouble, that was me. I'm so sorry.
真的很对不起
I'm so sorry, man.
我不能让你继续自责
l just can't let you blame yourself for it
阿祖的状况越来越差
Drew,he
ewas --he
ewas getting worse every day.
嘴里念念有词.说要自杀
He was saying this crazy, like, suicidal shit,
他来找我,想请我帮忙
and he was coming to me, and he was asking me for help.
我不想告诉你,因为你状况也不好
l didn't wanna tell you because you weren't okay either.
你有自己的鸟事要处理
You were dealing with your own, you know, shit
到了最后,我觉得该找人介入来帮忙
And finally, l just thought someone needed to step in a -and help.
我想学校会帮助他
and I thought the school would help him
我不知道最后会变得如此离谱
I had no idea this s was gonna get so fucked up like it did
真的很对不起
I'm so sorry.
如果你不能原谅我,我也能理解
l understand if you can't forgive me
但是我真的很爱你,伟尼,对不起
but l fucking love you, Wrigley, and I'm so sorry.
好
OKAY.
我爱你,兄弟
I fucking love you, man.
我不是故意的,对不起
I never meant for this to happen. I'm sorry.
我知道
I know.l know.
-谢谢你告诉我-对不起
Thank you for telling me. I'm so sorry.
我不敢相信你竟然这么做
I can't believe you did that
我爱你
I love you
嘿
Hey.
Hi.
我一直想打给你
l- I've been meaning to call you.
伟尼还好吗?
Is Wrigley doing alright?
我不知道这种痛苦要怎么平复
I don't know how someone comes back from that
那么.耶诞快乐
Well, uh, have a good Christmas.
你也是
Yeah. You, To O.
皮巴
I voicemail l Hey! Pippa.
Uh...
我只想说我超爱你
I just wanna say Lu h, I fucking love you So much.
真的很爱你
1'msoin love with you,
d uh
很抱歉让你经历那么多事,因为你真的...
1'msorry about everything l put you through because you're just..
太棒了
your e so great.
You're sogreat
我爱你
and iloveyou and tomorrow.
明天我会让你开心到不行
I'm gonna come uh Wo O the shit out of you.
别忘了说对不起
Hey don't forget to say your e sorry!
好,我要回去找阿祖了
Alright I gotta get back to Drew.
我爱你
I love you!
皮巴
Hey! Pippa.
Uh...
我只想说我超爱你
I just wanna say uh, I fucking love you So much.
我正要还你这个
I was just returning this.
剧集 | 爱入歧途(2022) | 导航列表