剧集 | 爱入歧途(2022) | 导航列表
好啊
Uh, yeah. Yeah, definitely.
伍斯利有耶诞派对
There's the, uh, Christmas
S party in Woods ley.l think everyone's going.
(来电,史蒂芬迪马可)
大家好像都会去
人可能会很多
Might be kind a crowded though, you know?
毕竟是派对嘛
Yeah. Well, it is a party, SO.
也是
Right. Yeah.
不然如果很无聊,我们就闪人
You know what, if it sucks, we"lljust leave
好
Okay!
Yeah, I'm just gonna.
回家去洗个澡
I'm gonna head to mine and, uh, shower and get..
-打扮一下-好
presentable. Alright
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
我们得谈谈
We need to talk
Um...
你知道我有多在乎你?
You know how much l care about you?
你是我这快四年来
You ve been the biggest thing in my life
最重要的人
for almost four years.
l just..
我已经没有同样的感觉了
l just don't think l feel the same way anymore.
And l respect you too much to keep faking it,
Diana.l-1'mso sorry.
原来你是这样分手的
So, this is how you do it
对不起
P'm sorry.
我也不想这样伤害你
I-l hate that I'm hurting you like this.
我知道你很生气
I know,l know. You're angry.
我不是生气
This isn't anger.
你现在根本没感觉,对不对?
You don't feel anything right now, do you?
我当然有
Of course, l do!
我之前那么爱你,我实在痛苦到..
I loved you! I- I'm actually sick to my stomach --
别再他妈的装了
Stop! Fucking. Pretending
好吧
OKAY.
你根本没有感觉,对不对?
There's literally nothing, is there?
我风光的时候,你这么努力想留佳我
You were so desperate to keep me when l was impressive
但是我一露出一丝弱点
but as soon as l show even a little weakness
你就撤手了
you're out.
我就是这种人
I guess that's who lam.
我没想到会这么早就喝醉
I did not mean to get this drunk so early.
你一切都好吗?有没有女朋友?
So,how's everything been going? Uh, wh -what's going on with girls?
-在街上四处拉人吗?-才不是这样
You been pounding the pavement? No. That's not what that means.
骑着大老二?进攻粉红堡垒?
Been riding the baloney pony? Attacking the pink fortress
天啊,我真想念你
Oh, man,l missed you, man.
请用
Here you go
等等.你要吃这个吗?
Oh! Oh, wait. You want one of these?
这是什么?
What is it7
我膝盖的止痛药
Uh, painkillers for my knee.
好,先吃半颗
Uh, yeah. Pll just take half for now.
大家都好吗?史蒂芬呢?
So, how's everyone? How's Stephen?
他最近很烦人
He's been annoying me lately.
怎么了?说吧,小伙子
- Hm. - What is it? Speak, young lad
没事,他去年一直陪着我
No, nothing. He was just, uh, really there for me last year.
Hm.
那你呢?你的感情状况如何?
How about you? How are you and girls 7
感情状况?
How aml and, uh, and girls?
我想想
Uh, well, let's see
我最近常跟一个女生出去
I'm kinda hanging out with someone
但是我把她惹恼了
but, uh, l really pissed her off.
你该打给她道吗?
Should you call her and apologize?
女生最爱人家喝醉时打给她们了
Girls do love it when you call them while drinking.
老哥,她一定爱死了
Oh, dude. She'll love it
好吧,我这就去打
Alright,
we're gonna do it.
等等就回来
III be back
别忘了说对不起
Hey, don't forget to say you're sorry!
-怎么样?-超级成功
- How'dit go? -|crushed it.
我给她留了语♥音♥讯息,超级浪漫
I left her a voice mail, and I was incredibly romantic
-你没事吧?-没事
- You okay? - Yeah, yeah. Just..
-只是在看有谁来了-好
- Just seeing who's here. - Okay.
(露西:为什么不接电♥话♥?)
戴安娜还好吗?
So,was l Diana okay?
她不会有事的
She'll be fine
我原本也想打给阿碧
You know, l was thinking about calling Bree.
这他妈的是在开玩笑吧
You gotta be fucking kidding me.
-我不知道他们复合了-并没有
-l didn't know they were back together. - They're not.
-我早上才上过她-什么?
-l fucked her this morning. - What?
太荒谬了
This is such bullshit
史蒂芬,不要...
Hey! Hey.
Stephen. No,nono,no,no,no,no,no.
这样不太好
No, l-l don't -- l don't think this is a good idea
瞧瞧你们两位
Wow, look at you two!
要命
Oh, for fuck's sake.
-就是说啊-史蒂芬
I know, right? Stephen, I'm..
求求你,别来烦我们
I'm begging you to please leave us alone.
露西,我得跟你谈谈
Lucy, gotta talk to you for a second alone,
please.
不要
No, I'm...
我跟里欧在一起
I'm here with Leo.
兄弟,拜托
Hey,look,
man,come on.
你不必去惹里欧
You don't need to start anything with Leo.
好吧
OKAY.
好
我去买♥♥酒上车喝
Uh, hey, Tma grab some beers for the road.
-好,我们后头见一好
Yes. Great. Ill meet you out back. Cool.
两位,真抱歉
Hey, guys. Sorry, my bad.
我没有想要惹事,没事,里欧
Didn't mean to start anything. Leo, all good
我才不要跟你握手
I'm not shaking your hand.
Now, that's not very nice, but -- Let's just go.
-走吧-好
Come on. Okay.
里欧
Leo? Leo!
跟你说一声
Just so you know.
我早上才干过露西
I fucked Lucy this morning.
最好是,你给我滚开
Right. You gotta get outta my face.
红色内♥裤♥,白色蕾丝滚边
Red underwear, lacy white trim.
冬季版本
It was kinda seasonal
问你一件事
Can l ask you something?
我的精♥液♥好吃吗?
How did my cum taste7
^ Greatest time of the
Go!
Theres only good times
^ So,let the choir sing J
我超爱你
里欧...
Leo! Leo! Leo!
放开他.
Get the fuck off of him! Get off of him!
谁来帮帮忙
Somebody fucking do something!
拜托,里欧
Please, Leo!
少来了
Get outta here!
开什么玩笑?
Are you fucking kidding?
埃文,快把他拉开
Evan, get him the fuck off him!
other time it feels like this
史蒂芬,天啊
Stephen! Stephen. Oh, my God
天啊,你到底有什么毛病?
Oh, my God, what the fuck is wrong with you?
妈的
Fuck.
对不起...
1'm sorry.1'm sorry.
他根本没还手,你搞什么?
He was n't even fighting back! What the fuck7
没事了
Hey. You're okay.
拜托谁拿条毛巾或冰块给我
Fucking somebody get me a towel or ice or something, please!
C This is the greatest time of year...
你好吗?
[on phone l
Hey. How are you7
我有事要跟你说,见面聊
I need to talk to you. In person.
拜托,最后一次就好
Please, j -just one last time
-嗨-嘿
- Hi.- Hey.
请进
Uh, come in.
Is this okay, that we're here? - Uh, Marianne's in class all morning
你好吗?
How are you?
我对一切感到非常抱歉
I feel terrible about everything
我没事
I'm fine.
我仔细想了你说的那些话
I thought about everything that you said,
你说得对
and your e right
我的要求太疯狂了
Everything that l was asking for is insane
而且我根本不需要
剧集 | 爱入歧途(2022) | 导航列表