剧集 | 爱入歧途(2022) | 导航列表
- You a alright 7 You okay? It's okay.- I'm fine, I'm fine
里欧
Leo.
里欧,拜托你不要走
Leo,come on. Please don't go. Please
你♥他♥妈♥的开什么玩笑?刚刚是怎么回事?
Are you fucking kidding me7 What was that?
对不起,我向戴安娜道歉了我不知道我怎么了
不论你跟史蒂芬到底有什么纠葛
Whatever this thing with you and Stephen, i -it..
都太超过了,好恶心
it's just too much.l-lt's sick
他是故意的
He was doing this on purpose!
他想要恼我,他针对我
He's trying to upset me. He's trying to do this to me.
他根本没花什么力气
He! He didn't have to try very hard
我完全受不了史蒂芬,但问题不只是他
Okay,l can not stand Stephen, but it wasn't just Stephen in there
如果你说不在意他
And if you say that you don't care about him,
那他为什么这么容易惹你生气?
then why is it so easy for him to get under your skin 7
那你呢?
What about you?
你暗自对他怀恨在心
What about you carrying this secret grudge against him
一却对我说谎?-我没跟你说贝卡的事
and just lying to me about it 7 -l didn't tell you about Becca
是因为那根本不重要
because it's not important
这就是我的重点,你有事瞒着我
That is exactly what I'm talking a about. You're hiding stuff from me,
然后又有一堆瞒着我的理由
this detailed list of excuses of why your e hiding
-像是什么?-像是刚刚
- What, like what 7 - L- Like that!
你和史蒂芬的恩怨,或是你家的闹剧
还有你跟人起冲突
or why you head butted someone
你刚刚打人巴掌耶
You j -- You just slapped someone!
那不一样
That is not the thing.
That is not the thing!
same same
你攻击别人
Y - Youve assaulted people
在我面前攻击别人
You assaulted someone right in front of me
却从来不告诉我真正的原因
and it's not like you ever gave me a real reason
你只轻描淡写地说你情绪控管有问题
You just brushed it off and told me you had anger problems
难道我就该装作
a-and what7 1'm supposed to act
一切正常,直接相信你?
like that's totally normal and I should just trust you 7
I sighs ]
Oh...
好吧
Okay.
我小时候我爸常对我动手
kid.
my dad used to just come for me all the time. Like,
然后再去揍我妈,他就是不肯放过我们
salone
直到有一天,我再也受不了
Until this one day, when l just couldn't take it anymore
所以就还手了
and i hit him back
老实说,那是他第一次终于放过我
And, honestly,it was the first time that he finally left me alone
于是我就陷入这个循环
And so,this s pattern started
我非常非常努力
and Ive been trying really fucking hard.
想改掉,但是真的非常难
to unlearn it. But, it's really hard to break a habit when, honestly
因为这是在我家唯一有用的方法
it's the only thing that ever worked in my house
一对不起,我不知道-这不是..
-1'm sorry.l didn't know that. -lt's not..
露西,你都来阴的
You know what, Lucy,you j -- you fight dirty.
你利用别人的弱点来对付他们
You use people's worst shit against them
我没发现是这样.我...
I didn't know that's what l was doing. Im not...
我不是故意的
I'm not trying to do that
反正..
Well, it's..
这跟我们都没关系
obvious that this isn't about us anyway.
你的脑袋被他污染了
Your head is just polluted with him
我无法再继续下去了
I don't think I can do this s anymore.
我觉得..
I just..
这样根本不行
it's not solid ground.
如果这是你想要的
lf that's what you want
嘿
Hey.
我要走了
I'm gonna go.
-我跟你走-不
- I"l go with you.- No,it's --
你留下吧,没事
Stay,it's fine
戴安娜,真的很抱歉
Diana, l- I'm sorry again.
Shh...
史蒂芬,你真是他妈的烂人
You're such a fucking ass hole, Stephen
可以跟你聊聊吗?
Hey, can l talk to you for a second 7
-你没事吧?-我没事
- Are you okay7 - Yeah, I'm fine
But,um..
你现在有对象吗?
are you seeing someone 7
有
Yeah.lam.
妈的
Fuck.
好吧
Okay.
很认真吗?
Uh, is it serious7
对
Yes
我们才刚分手,你怎么能认真?
We just broke up. How could it be serious 7
当你相信的人
lt's easy to move on
让你完全失望,就很容易放得下
when someone you trust totally disappoints you
是我认识的人吗?
Is it someone l know7
这跟你无关
It's not really your business
-所以是我认识的人-不是
- So it is someone l know.- No.
他年纪比较大
No,h-he's older
别再问我他的事了
Stop asking me about him
等等,比较大是指研究生吗?
Wait, no. Older like a -- like a grad student -older?
-不,他不是研究生-那年纪比较大是怎样?
- No, he's not a grad student. - So what do you mean older 7
如果你们很认真那为什么没有一起过感恩节?
aren't you spending Thanksgiving
因为他是成年人,好吗?他有其他事要做
Because he's an adult! Okay,hes got other shit to do
他45岁了
He's 45.
45岁?
He's 45 years old7
你认真的?
Are you serious 7
你这个年纪的男生最烂了
Guys are the worst at your age
太糟糕了
Oh, this is awful
不要评断我-我不是在评断你,阿碧
- Don't judge me.-1m not judging you, Bree
你明明就是
Yes, you are
不,我没有,我是担心你
No, I'm not. I'm worried about you,
为什么?
Why'
因为我搞砸了我们的事
Because l fucked up things with us
好吗?结果现在却有变♥态♥来占你便宜
Okay'And now, some creep is trying to take advantage of you
他才不是变♥态♥
He's not a creep!
正常的45岁男人
A normal 45-year -old man
不会想跟19岁女生约会
does not wanna date a 19-year -old.
好吗,对不起
Okay,no, sorry. Okay.
好好想想,好吗?
J - Just think about it, okay?
以你的成长背景
With the way you grew up
他也许看得出来你想找个像父亲一样的对象
he can probably tell that you're looking for a father figure
去你的
Fuck you!
你根本没有你想得那么好
You're nowhere near as nice as you fucking think you are
火鸡还是生的
I think the turkey's still raw.
你没事吧?我还是不敢相信 露西竟然打了你
Hey,are you alright 7 Istill can not believe e that Lucy did that to you.
我相信,不过我没事
I can. I'm fine though
我该回家了
I feel like l should go home
不,留下来吧,很晚了
No, stay.l t's-- Llaugh sl It's late
史蒂芬也要顾着埃文,以免他自杀
and Stephen's got Evan on suicide watch
我们不能留他一个人
- We can't leave him alone.- Wow.
史蒂芬真是个好友呢
Isn't Stephen just such a good friend 7
他对你不是很好
You know,hes not very nice to you
他只是气我没跟我爸处好
He's just upset with me because l fucked things up with my dad.
说来话长
It's a long story.
我们可以当朋友,纯粹因为我们喜欢彼此
We can be friends because we like each other,
而不是因为担心彼此,对吧?
not just because we worry about each other, right 7
对
Yeah
好
Okay.
upside down J
我给你带吃的来
I brought you some food.
我不饿
Im not really hungry.
knows better
turns you around
我说了很糟糕的事
-l said the worst things
Turns you around
我能帮什么忙?
How can I help7
^ If you feel discouraged y
我不知道
-l don't know.- When theres a lack of color here J
我好难过
I'm just so sad.
` Please lover
^ Its really.
bursting at the seams J
absorbing everything!
spectrum s A to ZJ
(伟尼的腿压在我身上 害我睡不着)
C This is fact not fiction J
^ For the first time in years
^ All the girls in every...
一早安-你还好吗?
- Morning.- Hey,how you doing 7
不好
Bad.
剧集 | 爱入歧途(2022) | 导航列表