剧集 | 爱入歧途(2022) | 导航列表
他不要我回家
He doesn't want me to come home.
好吧
Fine.
那我们就待在这里
Well just, uh, stay here then
我是阿祖,请留言
Hey, it's Drew. Leave a message
Hey!lt's me,your older l brother whose calls you won't answer.
我只是想说声感恩节快乐
Just calling to say happy Thanksgiving
臭王八
asshole
Uh...
不,我开玩笑的,我不觉得...
No,l- Im just kidding.l don't think your e, uh
你是臭王八
your e an asshole.l, uh..
好吧,希望你可以回电给我
Okay, hopefully you call me back some time.
拜
Bye.
-这看起来很费功夫一不用担心,我来就好
- Whoa! This looks labor -intensive. - Don't worry about it,l got it
你觉得我会让你独自毁了这些好东西吗?
You think I'm gonna let you destroy this bounty alone?
你怎么来了?
Hey! What are you doing here 7
外头路况很糟,所以我想直接留在这里
Oh, the roads are crazy out there, so I'm just gonna stay here
很烫...小心
It's hot! lt's hot! Be careful!
你觉得我该警告阿碧,莫莉在这里吗?
He y, uh, do you think I should warn Bree that Molly's here
她知道的话可能就不会来了
She might not come if she knew.
那莫莉知道阿碧要来吗?
Well, does Molly know that Bree's coming?
Uh,sh -should l tell her?
You're:
a
mess
Evan.
你有纸巾环吗?
Hey, do you have napkin rings 7
我应该要有吗?
Should I have napkin rings 7
没关系,有多少人会来?
That's fine. How many people e are coming over?
Uh...
我们、里 里欧、皮巴、露西...
Us, Leo,uh, Pippa, Lucy..
Um...
莫莉,对不起我邀了埃文的前女友阿碧过来
Molly, T'm so sorry.l invited Bree, Evan's ex.
她今天会来?
Oh, she's coming today7
可以吗?
Is that okay?
没关系
Yeah, it's totally fine
你大可以自己告诉我
You could a told me yourself.
不骗你,看你这样慌张我挺乐的
I'm not gonna lie, l am enjoying your panic right now.
有人在吗?
Hello 7
一嘿-感恩节快乐
- Hey! - Happy Thanksgiving
对不起,我们直接闯进来了
I'm sorry, we just kinda let ourselves in
一外面有够冷-没关系
-lt's so fucking cold. - No worries, all good.
一兄弟,你好吗?感恩节快乐一嘿
- Hey, what's up, man7 Happy Thanksgiving. - Hey!
-嘿-嘿
- Hey!- Hey!
-感恩节快乐-感恩节快乐
- Happy Thanksgiving. - Happy Thanksgiving
一感恩节快乐-嘿
- Hi! Happy Thanksgiving! - Hey.
-谢谢邀请-很高兴你来了
- Thanks for the invite. - Glad you came.
感恩节快乐
Happy Thanksgiving! Aw..
大家都在里面
Uh, everybody's in there..
-嗨,我是莫莉-我是阿碧
- Hey, I'm Molly.- Hi. Bree
你就是阿碧呀,很高兴认识你
Oh, you're Bree. lt is so nice to meet you.
你怎么认识埃文的?
How do you know Evan7
我们最近常一起玩
Uh, we ve been hanging out
了解
Oh,cool.
火鸡来罗
Gobble, gobble!
有人知道要怎么解冻这个坏小子吗?
Does anyone know how to defrost this bad boy7
这里每次都好热
Always so warm in here
用微波炉试试吧?
Uh, why don't you try the microwave 7
不行,太小了,放不下
Uh,no,it's too small. Won't fit
我知道了,我要干这只火鸡
I know what to do! I'm gonna have to fuck this bird!
-大家退后,我要上了-伟尼,别闹了
- Everyone stand back as I fuck the bird! - Wrigley, stop!
We have to eat that!
We don't wanna imagine your dick on it.
不然用吹风机呢?
What about a-a hair dryer or something?
埃文怎么会有吹风机?他又没几根毛
why would Evan have a hair dryer7 He doesn't really have hair,
他其他地方有毛
Hey, he has some hair.
我好像留了一支在你的浴室
You know what 7 I think Ileft one in your bathroom
我去拿,我记得放在哪
so Tll just go get that.l remember where it is
真幸运,太好了
That was lucky! Alright
(传送讯息)
(给奥利佛)
你还好吗?
Hey,you good7
我真想念这支吹风机
I've missed this hair dryer.
随时欢迎你过来拿
Your e always welcome to come and get it.
好
You have ‘ to drink.
. Keep going.
好,从你开始
Alright, you re start ing. Start start, start
开始吧
Go. Yeah... Oh!!
哈罗,感恩节快乐
Hello! Happy Thanksgiving
我不知道你们会来
He y. Uh, didn't know you were coming
对,我忘记我邀了史蒂芬
O h! Uh, right, I forgot --l forgot l invited Stephen
没事,吃的很够
Uh,all good. We have enough food
-大家都没问题,对吧?-对
- Everyone's cool, right7 - Oh yeah
我遇过比这更糟的感恩节晚餐
I've had more fucked up Thanksgiving dinner s than this
-戴安娜,袋子给我吧-拿过..
Uh, Diana, let me get that bag. Uh, bring the..
我需要喝的
I need a drink
-有人要喝的吗?-我不用
- Drink,drink, drink 7 - No, I'm okay.
-我要-没问题
- Yes.- Yes! You q ot it
好
Alright
你们出场搞得真盛大
That was, uh, quite an entrance
国王杯,我们有一张七了
So, King's Cup, weve had a seven so far
一干杯-国王杯
- Cheers. - And happy Thanksgiving
一感恩节快乐-她抽到十,如果再抽到...
- Happy Thanksgiving. - She did a 10. Maybe if you get another..
一怎么了?你在看什么?-没事,我只是...
- What is it7 What are you staring at 7 - No,no, I'm not. lt's.
好奇怪,皮巴跟戴安娜居然这么热络
It's weird, Pippa and Diana are acting so friendly.
嘿
Hey.
干嘛亲我?
What was that for 7
因为我没有赞安诺
Ah, because l don't have any Xanax.
好,换你
Alright, you go
一快过来-整只火鸡都要吹
- Yeah, get over here. - You gotta get the whole e turkey.
吹风机要动一动
Gotta move it. Just gotta move the hair dryer over.
吹风机拿到这里来
If you move the hair dryer over -- Just put it over here!
露西在这里感觉好尴尬
I feel awkward with Lucy here
她讨厌我,也讨厌你
She hates me, and she really hates you.
Okay, well, we"re not leaving.
l-ldidn't say we :
should leave.
Good'cause your new daddy Issues eliminated have any other option.
-我已经道歉过了-我开玩笑的
-l said l was sorry already.-l was joking
放轻松
Relax.
一当然-来吧
- Sure. - There we go!
-做得好-我可不知道
- Great job.-l don't know about this
两位
Hey, guys
等等
Mm! Wait
好了
Okay.
-很好-真可爱
- Nice.- So cute
-有拍到吗?-有
- You got it 7 - Yeah
-好,等等-抱歉
- Okay,wait.- Sorry.
好
Okay.
好多...
That's a lot of --
-我去透透气-好
-1m gonna go get some fresh air.- Alright.
我跟你去
I" II come with you
味道也很像
Kind of smells like it, too
I think we did a great job though.
l agree.
是我疯了还是皮巴..
Am l crazy, or is Pippa acting..
跟戴安娜超级好?
super close with Diana7
对,确实有点奇怪
Yeah, it is a little weird.
她跟伟尼一定有上♥床♥,对吧?
And what about her and Wrigley? They must be having sex,
right?
我不觉得,有的话她应该会告诉我们
I don't think so,l think... No,l think she would tell us
会吗?
Would she though s
她整个学期都怪怪的
I mean, she's kind of been of f all semester.
你有问过她怎么了吗?
Have you... Have you asked her what's up7
她搞不好有心事
, she might just be going through I mean,
something
她很难聊
She's been hard to talk to.
好吧,虽然我说过不会
Okay,l said that I wouldnt
但我还是传了自♥拍♥照给奥利佛
but I sent Oliver a picture of myself
他还没回应,我觉得快疯了
and he still has n't answered, and now l feel fucking crazy.
现在是感恩节,阿碧,他一定很忙
It's Thanksgiving, B ree.l- I'm sure he's just busy.
他们又不是美国人
They're not even American!
剧集 | 爱入歧途(2022) | 导航列表